[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how come the targaryens don't have massive teeth and an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

File: why-so-many-secret-targaryens.jpg (102KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
why-so-many-secret-targaryens.jpg
102KB, 780x439px
how come the targaryens don't have massive teeth and an underbite after generations of incest?
>>
>>86550703

Why would those things happen as a result of inbreeding?
>>
Incest is actually good, since it correct all the bad genes.
The reason it has been demonized is that the joos practice it and don`t want the goyim to get better.
>>
>>86551031
Um, no, sweetie. It guarantees that shared mutations are passed down along with the usual random ones.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2521752/Children-incest-cult-living-deformed-mute-Australian-valley.html
>>
>>86550703
Because all incest does is increase the chance of harmful genes being expressed. If there are no harmful genes in the first place....
>>
>>86550703
Magic
>>
>>86551031
>>86551215

in traditional societies, people would pump out a new baby every year. The ones with mutations and defects usually would die soon due to their disability, and not pass it down. Thus mutations from incest weren't that big of a problem.

In modern societies, cause strong empowered womynz only have at most one baby, there's a bigger risk since if that baby turns out munted, its your only baby.
>>
>>86550703
>questioning the realism of genetics in a fantasy world
>>
>>86550703
is that Will Ferrell?
>>
>>86551031
why is it then that there's so many arabs in the UK who are retards and the reason for it is that their parents are related?
>>
>>86551839
yes, actually. well spotted.

>>86551904
i'm arab, my parents are cousins, and i have an IQ of 130, so that kinda disproves your point. Do you have any evidence?
>>
>>86550703
Magic
>>
>>86551954
And I'm fucking Batman, do you have any evidence?
>>
>>86551954
You clearly don't have that IQ and are lying on the internet or you would realise that just because your reality is one of blissful unretardedness (debatable) that doesn't mean that every cousin fucker will have a kid without special needs. Disablilities usually come from compounded incest rather than singular cases. Fuck your sister, it will probably be fine, just as long as the children you have don't then fuck each other
>>
>>86550703

Incest is only terrible if you practice it exclusively, even a single outbred marriage can undo generations of incest.
>>
>>86551954
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
>>
>>86551954
>Exceptions prove the rule

130 IQ indeed.
>>
>>86551954
hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>86551403
People in traditional societies marry outsider their immediate family, dude. The one exception I can think of is ancient Egypt.
>>
File: charles-ii-famous-incest.jpg (51KB, 550x648px) Image search: [Google]
charles-ii-famous-incest.jpg
51KB, 550x648px
>>86550766
>>
>>86551954
maybe not Arabs but pakis definitely inbreed, they and orthodox Jews have a disproportionate number of disabled kids
>>
>>86552190
the guy had to be hideos considering this is a romanticised portait
>>
>>86551954
Lolololololol
>>
>>86551031
Have you taken a look at Jews
>>
>>86550703
Really good genetics, the bad shit in incest happens due to repeats of fucked up genes, but the Targs seemed to have perfect physical genetics the mental genetics is a different question however.
>>
>>86552104
>>86552140

i know families who aren't related and still had retard kids.

Being related probably relatively increases your chance of having fucked up kids by 1%. At the end of the day, you can have fucked up kids without being related, and you can be related and still not have fucked up kids. It all comes down to luck really.

The age of the woman when she gets pregnant is a way greater indicator of risk.

Also it's been statistically proven that people are more sexually attracted to people who bear genetic resemblance. It's why people usually only marry within their own race/ethnicity. Marrying a non-relative pretty much makes you a race-traitor.

>>86552104
i'm not lying, I took the IQ test at high school when i was 17, I got 130. Why would I lie about that?
>>
if those genes weren't present at the start, they won't just develop out of nowhere
>>
File: GASP.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
GASP.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>86551954
>tall women exist therefore women aren't shorter than men
woah... so this is the power... of 130 arab IQ...
>>
>>86552409
Anon most mixed race people are due to rape, you see those humans in Central Asia they are what happens when no one can stop the white man's yellow fever fetish. The things in Saharan Africa are due to North Africans raping black women and Im pretty sure East Africans are arab rape spawn as well.
>>
>>86550703
the incest isn't successive. the do mary outside their family
>>
>>86550703
Because incest is best, put your sister to the test.

Duh.
>>
There's a massive Hasidic community a few towns over from where I live and good god they are some of the ugliest creatures ever to have lived on this planet. Massive inbreeding and tons of red haired, buck toothed freaks.

Same thing with people in India, they have the worst gene pool in the world because they just fuck their family members and shit on streets.
>>
>>86551954
>i'm arab, my parents are cousins, and i have an IQ of 130
So, adjusted for subpar gene inflation, you have an IQ of 65?

I'd say that sounds about right.
>>
>>86552745
Jews are fucking ugly in general, the hottest kikes are the ones with white blood the Ashkenazim.
>>
>>86552190
he looks like a normal chav to me
>>
>>86550703
valyrian steel braces and headgear
>>
>ywn have a menage with your sisters after bbqin' the whole kingdom
>>
>>86550703
because they're not habsburgs, they're targaryens
>>
>>86551954
People replying forget that high IQ doesn't mean you aren't an autist
>>
>>86550703
large amounts of cucking
>>
File: brendan.gif (2MB, 304x226px) Image search: [Google]
brendan.gif
2MB, 304x226px
>>86551954
This is advanced bait.
>>
>>86550703
superior Valyrian genes
>>
>>86550766
>>86550703
Massive teeth and underbites are not a general issue of inbreeding -- that is specific to one family and it resessive traits.

mental issues, brilliancy, and odd genetic traits ARE part of it, and the targs have that in spades.
>>
File: 1370621849045.jpg (238KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
1370621849045.jpg
238KB, 491x491px
>>86551215
>>
>>86550703
im sure grrm will delve deep into this issue when he releases his silmarillion knock-off
>>
>>86553764
if he does that he's going to somehow write himself in as r'hllor.
>>
>>86551031

Incest is a generally terrible method reproducing since it is almost always tied with marriages as alliances between families. That is bad for a very simple reason, when people can't actually choose who they want to have children with, they are fare more likely to have children with people who really, really ought not to.

For example, if you're really stupid, you'll have a real hard time attracting a mate in the long term. You might be good looking, but if you simply can't figure out how to behave properly, obviously maintaining a relationship long enough for it to produce children is less likely.

Meanwhile if families just force you into arranged marriages that you are forced to maintain, you might end up with any kind of mate which you simply do not like for some reason. You could be married to an extremely ugly person, stupid and violent person and also be forced to have children with this person, resulting in even more ugly, stupid and violent people.

A suprising thing is the peasant class had fewer rules regarding marriage, especially for those who weren't first borns, and in the long term they simply out eugenics'd the nobility.
>>
>>86554092

Also incest is the double trouble situation where bad traits are just compounded and genetic defect are added with each generation. My point of course is that incest is ever only truly practiced on a large scale by people who have children with other people for shit reasons.
>>
why don't arabs?
>>
>>86554092
Who cares if you preggo your cousin?
What matters is the power you have over the peasants.

Besides the right of first night solves that problem
>>
File: 1502550711153.png (576KB, 692x584px) Image search: [Google]
1502550711153.png
576KB, 692x584px
>>86551031
Most jewish people look weird as fuck. Why would you want that.
>>
>>86554198

Simply it, it doesn't produce lasting power structures and absolutely does not strengthen your family long term.

In Europe, the nobility bred simply themselves retarded while the peasants bred themselves into ubermensch. no matter how you flip it, the genetic peasant class of Europe has produced the tallest, strongest and smartest people on the planet, my hypothesis is that this was entirely because enough individuals were allowed to choose who they wanted to have children with and continually told the ugly, weak and stupid people to fuck off to England or something.

Think of it like the free market version of eugenics where because every individual is free to choose, overall the result is a drift towards the growth of desirable traits.
>>
>>86554540

And of course even in GoT, the Targs only lasted a few hundred years while a house like the Starks has lasted THOUSANDS. And honestly, have you ever seen any of the freefolk being stupid, weak or ugly?
>>
>>86550703

habsburgs had the jaw, targs have the white hair
>>
File: charlieaqt.jpg (14KB, 236x316px) Image search: [Google]
charlieaqt.jpg
14KB, 236x316px
>>86550703
>believing anglo propaganda
Charlie was a qt.
>>
File: 1501435634040.jpg (34KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
1501435634040.jpg
34KB, 426x341px
>fucking your older sister and younger sister at the same time
>>
File: Targs.jpg (363KB, 1127x940px) Image search: [Google]
Targs.jpg
363KB, 1127x940px
>>86550703
>>
File: Gies-Village.jpg (77KB, 426x648px) Image search: [Google]
Gies-Village.jpg
77KB, 426x648px
>>86554092
>Meanwhile if families just force you into arranged marriages that you are forced to maintain, you might end up with any kind of mate which you simply do not like for some reason. You could be married to an extremely ugly person, stupid and violent person and also be forced to have children with this person, resulting in even more ugly, stupid and violent people.

Arranged marriages (the standard throughout history for everybody above peasant-tier) were specifically done to _avoid_ shitty marriages, as there was the wealth of two families being risked.

For peasants on the other hand, most girls went to the alter already pregnant, as boys and girls started fooling around as soon as they hit puberty and there was little of any attempt to insure the pairing would be successful.
>>
You guys arguing for/against incest are already a product of it. Good luck
>>
Valyrians did this shit all the time before the doom, its why the targaryens continued the practice. They are pretty much a magical offshoot of humans so maybe there are no physical flaws to pass on but there are mental ones.

>Your father was not the first. King Jaehaerys once told me that madness and greatness are two sides of the same coin. Every time a new Targaryen is born, he said, the gods toss the coin in the air and the world holds its breath to see how it will land.
>>
>>86556279

>Arranged marriages were specifically done to _avoid_ shitty marriages,

The marriages would only be shitty in terms of short term politics and economics.

Obviously if your goal is to gain more power you can't have your first born son marry a peasant girl, regardless of how hot or smart she is. But if your goal is to create the best grandchildren, you generally speaking want your kids to marry the person they feel like marrying, because they've probably spent a lot of time with that person and been able to decide that they are better than the other alternatives. Of course, this isn't a garantueed to produce good grandchildren, but we're talking about long term, grand scale statistical outcomes. Even though one trait might be favored over others in the short term, overall a smart man and a strong man will not perform as well as a moderately smart AND strong man.

Today, the top tier women choose a man to father their parents fairly late in their life. They know that the best alternative is one that performs well in the long term. When men are in their teens, sure they might look and act tough and/or smart but a man who is running his own businesses, has social influence and can stand up for himself when he's between 30-40 years old is probably the real deal.

I mean, if I you sent me back to when I was 15 years old, I'd probably be easily able to manipulate my classmates in all sorts of ways because I'd have over a decade of person to person experience on my side. But send me into a room with the exact same people when they've had time to mature for 30 years, putting me at a severe disadvantage in maturity, I'd probably have a seriously hard time even holding polite conversation with some them not to mention how they'd probably recognize every attempt at manipulation I attempted at the first few sentences.

The nobility in in olden times however married their kids of early and for no better reason than generational length power.
>>
>>86557568

>Today, the top tier women choose a man to father their parents fairly late in their life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjd__U9RhkI
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.