[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best show that nobody's watching? First season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (299KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299KB, 1280x720px
Is this the best show that nobody's watching?

First season was entertaining, if a bit convoluted.

Second season has worked out the kinks, tightened up the focus, and is delivering every single week as one of the best shows in recent memory.

The cinematography and action scenes are off the charts for a USA show. Some of the most impressive shootouts I've seen, in TV or movie. Violence is gruesome, ultra-realistic and earned.

Really tight plotting, with smart writing, constant suspense and, despite the serious overall tone, some nice character comedy moments.

How the fuck has this not got more buzz? Is it literally just the 'mildly right wing show = bad' angle?
>>
It's great, man. No one's watching because it's poorly marketed imo.
>>
I'm watching.

The pilot turned people off...it had a slow start, and the whole 'wind measurements on screen' thing was cheesy.

You're right though, the second season is legitimately great television.

I wouldn't recommend it, because the first season was still very good, but you could literally start on Season 2 and not be out of the loop.
>>
I'm also one of the 8 members of this super secret club of privileged Shooter viewers.

>"Let's finish this. Name a time and a place."
>"The time is now. The place is anywhere."

Solotov is a boss.
>>
It's not even vaguely similar, but I get a Breaking Bad vibe off it sometimes.

Maybe the realistic violence...or just the desert settings.
>>
File: 1500984216607.jpg (24KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1500984216607.jpg
24KB, 306x306px
whats this show about?

a lamer 24 rehash?
>>
Pretty sure USA will give it a third season order, because it's really acclaimed overseas, and has a high viewership. It's only domestically that nobody watches.
>>
I like it, but some of the gun shit is fucking retard tier.
>>
>>86530803
Nah, a lot more grounded than 24.

It's got a lot more in common with 'prestige' shows, than a network show like 24.
>>
>>86530917
It is a prestige show.

>he fell for the 'prestige shows can't be entertaining' maymay
>>
>>86530841
It must have a huge budget though, comparatively. The cast is pretty impressive, and the ditto for the action set pieces.

Although, why the fuck did they use CGI fire when they were burning the heroin?
>>
>>86531063
To burn that much heroin for real would have cost a lot of money, dumb dumb.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.