[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's gay and stupid for a man over 12 years to own a house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Blofeld-375127.jpg (66KB, 590x670px) Image search: [Google]
Blofeld-375127.jpg
66KB, 590x670px
It's gay and stupid for a man over 12 years to own a house cat.

I've been unrealistic to me in bond
>>
yes i too value the realism of the bond franchise and agree they crossed the line with this
>>
cat didn't even want to be there

https://youtu.be/H0FcOPb-9rE
>>
>>86529386
A cat is a terrible pet for kids though.
>>
>>86530139

fucking kek.

Cats are amazing pets you turd.

t. Guy who owns a cat, dog, and livestock.
>>
>>86529386
but the cat is used as focus and suspense (by not showing blofelds face in frwl)
ffs /tv/
>>
>>86529386
whats wrong with a cat
they catch pests and are good to pet
and they take care of themselves mostly
>>
I swear the posters on this board get dumber every week
>>
>>86529386

I have two cats.

They entertain themselves, I feed them twice a day. They love on me throughout the evening when I get home.

They don't require walks, they're not demanding, it's the easiest pet to own outside of something in a terrarium.

Cats are the bomb.
>>
>>86529386
I cannot wait to see the new cat in the upcoming Bond
>>
Blofeld is gay and stupid though
>>
>>86529386
>>86530955
How can he be gay when he's that in to pussy?
>>
>>86529493
OP BTFO
>>
>>86530706
>tfw my cat is half retarded and won't chase bugs or mice and just stares at them like an idiot
Useless fucking shit. At least he wakes me up at six in the morning by sitting on my face haha...
>>
>>86531333
trips confirm
>>
>>86529386
>want a lazy cat for cuddle
>have an active mass killer who go genocide mode on countless squirrels, rats, birds and countless bugs
>>
>>86529386
P cute desu
>>
>>86530182
I had a cat as a kid. We played and got along just fine. He followed my to school and slept next to my head literally everynight. I miss him. :(

>>86530425
This guy gets it. All animals are great.
>>
>>86535094
The Beta Pussy
>won't even try to hunt
>easily scared
>just sits there licking his balls all day
>won't even try to mate, instead rubs itself on it's owner
>depends on his owner to eat, starts crying after a mere couple of hours
>weak meows, signaling his natural betaness
The Chad Feline
>natural hunter, bring his prey's corpes to his master, not because he "owns him" but out of respect
>goes out every night to fuck every female on his block
>has an ample territory, he comes and goes as he pleases
>he will eat every time he wants, for he doesn't depend on anything or anyone, he owns himself
>strong, powerfull meowing, every pussy on the block wets herself when they hear him
>>
>>86530425
>livestock
Sneed??
>>
File: 1481544903413.png (206KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1481544903413.png
206KB, 306x306px
>>86529386
>tfw cat cucks let their vicious invasive species out of the house
remember to shoot those fucks on site.
>>
>>86536154
Somebody draw this up. I have no MS skills.
>>
>>86530425
>""""guy"""""
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.