[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About 80% of Twin Peaks consists of leftist millenials, whom,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

About 80% of Twin Peaks consists of leftist millenials, whom, back in early 2010s as dumb teenagers, just happened to be bored and bingewatched all the 2 seasons on Netflix. Most of the (old) people that watched it in 91-92 doesn't even know a revival exists.
Yeah, the kind of snowflakes that complains about everything in the new season. Misogyny, the fact that there's not much black people on the cast, you name it.
"Oh no the bad guy is abusing her, YIKES"
"Tammy is so hot and good looking, of course we'll hate her!"
They kept asking every time when Audrey - a crap character that I couldn't care less - would reappear. Suddendly she became one of the fundamental characters because female power xD. Boy was I laughing my ass off when Audrey was revealed to be a problematic woman who can't stand her dwarf husband.
Discuss this phenomena.
>>
>millennials were teenagers in the early 2010s

No they weren't.
>>
>>86528818
The phenomena of you being retarded?
>>86528845
OP doesn't know he's a millennial himself because he's retarded
>>
Is there actual discussion of the show here? The general is just full of tired faceswap shit.
>>
File: lalalynched.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lalalynched.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>86528818
I disagree with everything you think about it. YIKES
I'm actually embarrassed for you anon. I hope this thread just dies so no one has to know how fucking stupid you are.
>>
File: 1424789386013.jpg (29KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1424789386013.jpg
29KB, 640x640px
>>86528818
lol k
>>
>>86528818
this is the dumbest fucking post i've read in bare time
>>
>>86528937

it's pathetic that I have to literally go to reddit to get twin peaks discussion, I sicken myself
>>
I bet you thought this incoherent rant was going to go over well, didn't you OP?
>>
>>86529044
Maybe you should stay there you fucking tourist
>>
Jesus Christ this thread is a waste of time. OP, no one read even half your rant. I can't believe I have to direct people to the general.

>>86518353
>>
>>86529140
your a little wonder you are
>>
>>86529178
*yore
>>
>>86529140
But this thread is already better than the general.
>>
>>86528818
Original Twin Peaks fans weren't all that big to begin with (after the original show's run that is). Remember when Missing Pieces came out and nobody gave a shit but us hardcore Twin Peaks fans? Yeah, not surprising. It's obvious the new show appeals to normies/redditors who only recently (meaning within a year of the announcement) got into Twin Peaks and in many ways it was designed for that demographic. But that doesn't bother me. What bothers me is how mediocre the new season is, and how vehemently these normies/redditors defend it.

I don't see how that particularly pertains to "leftists" when the original show and fire walk with me had a lot of "problematic" stuff. It sounds like you're just talking a lot shit just to bitch about "leftists" and "millennials" when most likely you're a millennial yourself (again, the majority of new fans defend The Return despite it being pretty terrible).
>>
File: 1502756260568.webm (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502756260568.webm
1MB, 1280x960px
>>86529281
>how mediocre the new season is
>>
>>86529281
>The Return was made for normies who watched Season 1 and 2 on Netflix despite being almost entirely divorced from the style, tone, and focus on a comfortable small town setting and the lives of the people who live there that made the first two seasons so well liked by a general audience
???
>>
>>86529281
>What bothers me is how mediocre the new season is, and how vehemently these normies/redditors defend it.
This. What's even more annoying is when they don't even bother to defend it anymore and simply spam LYNCH'D XD memes as if that even means anything anymore.
>>
I only know Twin Peaks because in 11th grade (2008-2009) my Theater Arts Teacher showed us a few episodes. I didn't really care for it even back then. I was just interested in it a little because it had the guy who gets eaten by a shark by bond in license to Kill has the gas station or something.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.