[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It was kind of convincing. Just watched it and now feel the urge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0666.jpg (163KB, 772x999px)
IMG_0666.jpg
163KB, 772x999px
It was kind of convincing. Just watched it and now feel the urge to change my diet. Why are you not on a plant based diet /tv/?
>>
>cuck based diets
>>
If watching a movie is enough to change such a significant part of your life, then it doesn't make the movie good. It just makes you a malleable faggot.
>>
is it about the pharma industry actually being a mafia? if it is I already know, everyone who works in it know, everyone who went to biology degree knows
of course you could search the cure for the flu but why bother if the medicine to just get the sympstoms away is more profitable
>>
>>86526685
You must be very gullible. The persuasion tactics used in this movie were very obvious and very lacking in the "actual evidence and critical thinking" department.
>>
>>86526818
No, not necessarily about pharma and agricultursl companies being the bad guys. Although it's an important subject, it's not really the main subject i think. It focusses on our eating habits and why we don't need all the animal products in our diet. But still we consume it daily in latge quantities.

Makes you think twice about your own diet. Especially when you think about the fact that our closest animal relatives thrive on plants.
>>
>>86526922
Sure they were, i realise that. Especially the part about vegan people being cured beacaus of a diet change and all. I didnt buy it.

But still, it made me realise we don't need all the eggs, meat and dairy. First of all, ithe industry is worse than the mafia. Just chading high profits at any cost. Also, the whole industty fucks with our ecosystem and health. It's all pretty clear.

And i'm not even from the USA.
>>
DUDE MEAT IS MURDER LMAO
>>
wtf i hate meat now!
>>
File: 1491176912633.jpg (71KB, 647x594px) Image search: [Google]
1491176912633.jpg
71KB, 647x594px
>>86526818
>everyone who went to biology degree
>>
Expert says something
>Fly across the country to talk to a different expert
>Fly to the other side of the country to talk to the company guy
>Fly to shit town where they dump the cow shit into the fields
>>
This movie was obvious propaganda from the start. Look up the criticisms of the "evidence" for its claims and you'll begin to see just how much bullshit it is. Vegan agenda hiding behind "health" claims.

In Defense of Food does a much better job getting to the bottom of what's right and wrong with the food industry and what your diet should consist of.
>>
>>86526818
>went to biology degree

also

>biology brainlets
>>
>Vecuck propaganda
No thanks. I won't let the jews further feminize white men with soy.
>>
>cut out all the foods you eat that help produce testosterone and replace them with estrogen producing ones
I wonder who could be behind this...
>>
>>86529425
>>86530300
t. engi cucks
>>
>>86530421
>implying I'm not the superior biochem chad
>>
>>86530464
I tried to go to biology degree but the map was wrong so I couldn't find it.
>>
Just ate a burger and a big bowl of greek yogurt after getting home from the gym and I feel great
>>
>>86530621
That's nice but have you even try to went to biology degree?
>>
>muh pink slime
>muh super size me
>muh aspartame

why do so called health food experts spew so much pseudo scientific garbage?
>>
File: 1497486796343.png (52KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497486796343.png
52KB, 554x400px
i went vegan last year without watching any cuck movies
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.