[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just tuned into Nick and saw a Season 10 episode, where SpongeBob

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (27KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 443x332px
Just tuned into Nick and saw a Season 10 episode, where SpongeBob and Patrick use Squidward as a puppet by controlling him from the inside. I'm at a loss for goddamn words. I don't think I've ever seen a series where each season is progressively worse than the last. No highs, no lows, just a straight downward slope for decades. How can fans of this show live with themselves?
>>
fuk tfw relatives come over
gotta hide out in my room until they leave
>>
>>86526288
>How can fans of this show live with themselves?
You mean children? How can those children live with themselves for enjoying a childrens show?
>>
>>86526288
Stopped watching it after season 2 and that was like a decade ago. turned to shit.
>>
>How can fans of this show live with themselves?
Easy, by watching just the first 3 seasons
>>
>SpongeBob and Patrick use Squidward as a puppet by controlling him from the inside
Haven't they already done this idea in one form or another 100s of times in that show
>>
>>86526364
season 3 was great. so were the first 4 episodes of season 4.
>>
>>86528529
Plankton controlled Spongebob from the inside in season 1
>>
File: Spongebob_Characters.jpg (125KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob_Characters.jpg
125KB, 351x500px
>>86526288
R.I.P. SpongeBob quality
>>
>>86526288
Yeah what are they a bunch of children?
>>
>>86528778
Squidward controlled spongebob from the inside for some dancing show, plankton controlled mr krabs from inside even though it was only a robot
>>
>watching NuBob
>>
if you dont think the latest seasons of spongebob are trying to recaptcha ren and stimpy you are a pleb.
>>
>>86529728
If you don't think I'm going to rape you, you are a pleb.
>>
>>86526288
Nick unwisely turned SpongeBob into their only lifeline, which means they have to keep making new episodes until kids stop watching.
>>
just tuned in to zaboomafoo on pbs and the lemur costume has dropped in quality, who puts up with this purile horse shit?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.