[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i was binge watching this show yesterday drunk and i realized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.jpg (473KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.jpg
473KB, 1280x720px
i was binge watching this show yesterday drunk and i realized how so fucking depressing, cold and miserable everything in it is.
the characters are so fucking horrible and lonely plus their backstories and childhoods. i feel bad for them and its become so hard to laugh at anything in it anymore.
>>
Shut up bird
>>
>>86526079
Read the play it takes some inspiration from, it's the most depressing thing I've ever read. It also has a reference to cuckolding in the title so TV will like it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Iceman_Cometh
>>
>>86526079
It's literally a show about bad people doing bad things. if you become attached to any of the characters and relate to them, you're a horrible person too.

Rejoice in the fact that you feel bad for them. It means you're a normal well-adjusted human being.
>>
>>86526746
I mean, its possible to relate to Charlie in some way.
Charlie doesn't have bad intentions, he's just retarded and disgusting
>>
>>86526794
You shouldn't be relating to a glue sniffing, stalker janitor....
>>
>>86526794
Charlie does some fucking awful shit to people while fully aware of what he's doing. Remember that rich girl who genuinely liked him?
>>
File: 1487040636842.png (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1487040636842.png
8KB, 205x246px
>tfw somebody paid the troll toll to get into my boys hole when I was a kid
>>
>>86526103
fpbp
>>
>>86526746
yeah but how can you enjoy a show if you dont relate to anything in it?
>>
>>86526079
Are you actually like this? Its hard to tell whats bait these days
>>
I wish the normies never found out about this show. It drastically changed around season 6 and only has like 2 great episodes a season since then.
>>
As a Philadelphian, I can assure you this show is an accurate representation of life in Philly.
The only thing that's missing is the main characters being extremely racist, and talking in Philly accents.

Rickety Cricket, Gail the snail, the McPoyles, and all the secondary characters are on point. I know real life versions of them all.
>>
>>86526079
>i was binge watching this show yesterday drunk and i realized how so fucking depressing, cold and miserable everything in it is.

What are you talking about? They're surrounded by their bros every second of the day and having crazy adventures. Plus, they lack the self-awareness to realize how their lives never improve.

Sounds sweet.
>>
>>86527911
imagine living 30+ years of your life with the same people doing the same things
sound like hell my man
>>
>>86527841
They should also leave some syringes on the floor of the bar and have a soda smuggling episode for also more immersion
>>
>>86527976
Wow you guys really know how to looks too far into things. The dark undertones just make the show more funny. If it actually makes you sad, youre fucked up
>>
>>86528023
God yes.
I just helped a friend clean out his van so he could scrap it.
I almost got stuck by needles at least four times. There were dozens in there.
>>
>>86527798
Idk man, it's just like everything else, early on in a shows life things always seem more genuine and such and as the show goes on, the actors know more about th people they are portraying and are more comfortable in their environments so they get more accentuated and things become gimmicks like Charlie not being able to read... early on in the show something like that was a discovery and hilarious but this late in the game we get reminders like when they read a not and it's all fucked up and they simultaneously say "Charlie" like we didn't know it by the fucked up writinrg in the note... the show is still great, it just isn't what you remember
>>
>>86526079
You guys shit on Rick & Morty ALL THE FUKING TIME but give this reddit shit a pass?

Fuck off.
>>
>>86527976

You described the plot of Curb Your Enthusiasm too. Doesn't make it less funny. It makes it funnier, especially since he's a billionaire and the same people around him every day who annoy him are also rich.
>>
>>86526079
Except for Frank, they are all just a half step above NEET status.
>>
>>86528316
R and M went to shit in 2 seasons while Sunny was fantastic for at least 7, fuck off homo
>>
>>86526746
>tfw you understand Dennis perfectly
>>
>>86526930
uh, you mean your SOUL
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.