[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the people who broke into the show to reveal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

File: The-Truman-Show.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The-Truman-Show.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
What happened to the people who broke into the show to reveal the truth to Truman?
>>
>It's a Truman fucks up saying hi to the cute girl at work episode
>>
>It's Truman gets stoned all day episode.
>>
>>86520698
Why didn't the government step in and stop it? It was atleast false imprisonment and possibly a criminal organization prospering off slavery.

You can argue that truman was a slave and that the whole business structure only existed to exploit him. According to organized crime laws not only everyone employed by that company could be prosecuted, but everyone involved with them at all could have assets seized. Like contractors, advertisers, and even the financial institutions they used.
>>
what if im irl truman right now???
fuk u guys if you dont try to help me break free
>>
>>86521488
>Why didn't the government step in and stop it?
Maybe they didn't live in a shitty nanny-state like the US.
>>
>It's a Truman runs imaginary conversations in his head and ends up saying them out loud to his empty apartment episode
>>
>>86521537
Why would anyone watch a show about an overweight loser that stays in every night?
>>
>>86521707
>US
>shitty nanny-state

Bro are you even trying?
>>
>>86521488
because fucking taxes
>>
>>86521737
i-it wasn't a-always like t-that okay!? just the newer seasons
>>
>>86521777
Last I checked you're now forced to buy healthcare, forced to pump your children full of poison, forced to send your kids to state-funded indoctrination, and you aren't even allowed to own slaves.
>>
>truman tries to suck his own cockin the bathroom and they need to quickly turn the cameras off
>truman kills someone in a drunk-driving accident and they need to cover it up, because 10 years of jail would make for really boring broadcasting
>truman starts acting racist and they need to remove all blacks from the cast so that he doesn't get any funny ideas
>truman beats up his wife but the actress playing her can't quit, because the staff can't replace her withoit it feeling shoehorned-in, so she has to endure the beatings until her contract says she has to
>>
>>86521731
>It's a Truman's walls are paper thin and he doesn't realise for two years and spends the entire time talking to himself and jacking off noisily episode
>>
File: bundy.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bundy.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>86521850
>let me tell you about your country
>>
>>86521850
except none of those are true. You don't even live in America lol
>>
File: 1377173262047.jpg (682KB, 1899x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1377173262047.jpg
682KB, 1899x3000px
>>86521897
>jacking off noisily
I don't know how someone does this.

Also, I love the episode where Truman and his wife live in an apartment complex and forget to close their windows when they have sex. She's loud as shit so I'm sure the neighbors love it.
>>
>>86521956
>slavery is legal in the US
Just stop.
>>
>>86522118
>what are internships
>>
>>86522201
You can leave an internship freely. There are visa programs in the usa that verge on slavery where the employer gets to hold onto the visas and the employees do not have worker rights such as minimum wage. But these are niche programs concentrated in the farming and tourism industries.
>>
>>86522117
well, it's all noisy when you have paper thin walls
>>
I would literally only watch the Truman Show for the sex scenes, assuming he ever even fucked his "wife".
>>
What would your show be like?
>it's an anon goes to work and then goes got a run episode
>the H8 and Air Assault arcs are coming up soon, mite b gud
>>
>it's a truman promises to eat healthier and stop drinking booze for the 100th time episode

>it's a truman is literally going to go to mcdonalds and the liqueur store after submitting this post episode
>>
>>86521850
Haha, i'm luckily not an amerifat. I'm just saying that the fact that US is probs the most liberal country in the world is the reason they are so fucked and have been for the last 5 decades.
>>
>>86522738
And by liberal i mean that the government doesn't do shit for the well-being of the citizens. I'd also remind you that the north-european "nanny states" are on the top of the lists of the happiest countries in the world year after year.
>>
>>86522850
Nordic countries have incredibly high rates of depression, alcoholism and suicide. Happy is not exactly how I would describe it
>>
>>86523006
That's not what the polls and studies say buddy
>>
>>86523006
They're probably going by the World Happiness Report that measures what are supposed to be proxy variables for happiness.
>>
>>86521799
Because everyone was acting, did Truman or anyone else ever pay taxes
>>
>>86522396
Technically, until the last few weeks, it couldn't be proven that Truman ever wanted to leave
>>
>>86522118
>what's the literal only reason the black family fails?
school-to-prison-system.
>>
>>86521488
How is that different to capitalism as a whole?
>>
>It's a truman jerks off on omegle episode
>>
>>86523882
Inner-city schools suck but not for a lack of trying by outsiders
>>
>>86521820
Kek
>>
>>86523882
maybe they should stop comitting crimes
>>
>The season where Truman's discovers he likes stimulating his prostate so he spends majority of his free time looking for phallic objects to masturbate with since there aren't any sexshops in town and all the stores online are always out of stock
>>
>it's a truman checks out a qt acting cool and then he trips
>>
>That episode where Truman molests the little girl he's babysitting and her entire family saw him do it on TV but can't say anything because it would ruin the show so they still have to be super nice to him even though they're all dying on the inside.

I seriously thought they would break character at one point.
>>
Truman threads have to be among /tv/'s best content
>>
>>86521850
embarrassing post
be glad this board has no flags
>>
>>86523941
Because Truman didn't know he was participating, and they did everything they could to keep him trapped there with no chance of escape. It's not like he was a willing actor, he was a prisoner.
>>
>It's a Truman accidentally calls his professor "mom" and has to drop the class out of embarassment episode
>>
>they don't even let us see Truman ream their assholes in a lawsuit

Shit ending
>>
>it's a Truman starts watching out the blinds for hours everynight because he's convinced he's being gangstalked episode

Boy that one hit a little too close to home...haha
>>
>>86521820
Buddy I've been watching since the pilot. It was always this way.
>>
>>86521488
Take those digits back to >>/pol/
>>
>>86521488
It's a film anon
>>
>>86524337
What if they hired Fletcher Reeds?
>>
>its a Truman ordering a hit out on his wife and the intern standing in gets killed off screen and Truman thinks he was gypped out of 20 grand episode
>>
>Its a Truman develops a taste for traps so the producers force his childhood pal Marlon to get a sex change and Truman changes his mind when he discovers that traps are gay episode
>>
>That episode where Truman learns he has syphilis.
The sexsomnia diagnosis was too cruel. I had to leave the room.
>>
>>86524303
meanwhile most of the working class under capitalism thinks the game isn't rigged against them and the elites do everything they can to support the illusion (look at religious institution or neoliberal idpol as a moral justifier of capital)
>>
File: 1480401814218.png (13KB, 528x424px) Image search: [Google]
1480401814218.png
13KB, 528x424px
>it's a truman wakes up at 2pm and spends all day every day on his computer, resulting in the most boring show on the planet episode
>>
>>86521537

When I was a kid I thought about this sometimes.

Once you travel around a bit you come to the conclusion that this cannot possibly be true.
>>
>it's a Truman spies his 9 year old neighbor through the window while furiously masturbating
What the fuck???
>>
>It's a Truman try's cocaine at a party and quickly becomes a multiple gram a day addict so he's forced to steal off his loved ones to support his ever growing habit episode
>>
>Its a Truman dislikes one of the brands being pushed episodes

What do you think Tenga thought about him not liking their eggs?
>>
>It's a Truman is drugged, kidnapped, and programmed after an earthquake damages the set and kills half the actors episode.
>>
>Kids, get in here.
>they're reairing the good episodes, you know, the ones before the internet.
>>
>>86520698
> it's a Truman is 30 and still eats his boggers two part episode,
>>
>it's a Truman finally disappoints himself in bed episode
>>
>for the last few seasons everyone forgets to remind Truman to get his prostate checked
>>
File: 1482913566015.png (28KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
1482913566015.png
28KB, 246x205px
>>86525073
>It's a Truman shitposts all day on the totally real "4chan" website episode
How much do you think they pay the people posting on the fake website? Obviously he can't use a real one because posters would try to tell him the truth.
>>
>truman drugs and rapes his neighbor's children after they left them with him for a weekend trip out of town
>truman tries to suck his own dick while jerking off on a whim and pulls his muscle and is stuck with his cock in his mouth until his wife finds him
>>
>it's a Truman hears his roommate and his gf having sex and does nothing episode
>>
>it's a truman gets a rush from confessing his deepest secrets to a bunch of losers like him on an anime imageboard episode
>>
>>86521850
Look at this ungrateful shithead right here
>>
File: Why Chicago is Shitcago.png (298KB, 1092x576px) Image search: [Google]
Why Chicago is Shitcago.png
298KB, 1092x576px
>>86523882
>>
>>it's a Truman tries to do parkour but ends up seeing a camera hidden in the building which causes him to fall and break his bones and the producers have to pay millions in memory wipes and medical treatments episode
>>
>it's a Truman punches and insults himself for messing up 5 years ago episode
>>
>It's a Truman finally musters up the courage to ask a girl out but she doesn't reply to his message and gets engaged to the bf he didn't know she had a few months later episode
>>
>when Truman finally got banned from the phone sex line
>>
File: 1488188634730.jpg (98KB, 456x386px) Image search: [Google]
1488188634730.jpg
98KB, 456x386px
>>86528808
>>86528838
>>86528584
>>86524119
>>
>it's a Truman drops acid once and registers Democrat episode
>>
>it's a Truman babysits his neighbours 8 year old boy and inappropriately touches him episode

I wonder what the legality of that would be
>>
>>86521737
well its a human study about how much a human can masturbate and do nothing in life
>>
>it's a Truman works backbreaking labor to get himself through college but winds up with so much debilitating back pain that every day is torture and only the sweet release from a barrel in his mouth would solve all his problems
>>
File: 1470594940869.gif (499KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1470594940869.gif
499KB, 384x216px
>>86521488
those digits
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.