[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best Nicolas Cage movies? I've already seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: Nicolas_Cage_Con_Air.jpg (28KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Nicolas_Cage_Con_Air.jpg
28KB, 400x300px
What are the best Nicolas Cage movies? I've already seen Wild at Heart, Con-air, Leaving Las Vegas, Lord of War, Predictions and one of the Benjamin Gates but that was a while ago.
>>
Well, after Leaving Las Vegas it's pretty much downhill from there in terms of acting.

For action, watch The Rock and Face off which are excellent. Gone in 60 Seconds is a shitty remake but what little actual car action it has is pretty good.

Never bothered with his '00s or '10s films
>>
Cause baby I'm your Weather Man
>>
Adaptation
>>
He wears a great hat in sorcerers apprentice
>>
>>86515922
Worth watching for Michael Caine's bizarre attempt at a Midwestern accent alone
>>
>>86515725
that one movie where he has a fucking baby
raising arizona or something
>>
Raising Arizona. Bad Lieutenant remake.
>>
>>86515972
He steals that babby, nigga.
>>
>>86515725
Family man is one of my feel good movies.
>>
the rock man wtf
>>
>>86516002
It wasn't a remake, the producer just had the rights to the Bad Lieutenant name and tacked it on there.
Warner Herzog insists that the movie has no connection to the original.
>>
That recent Paul Schrader film, Dog Eat Dog I think, was actually pretty good VOD Cagekino. Same with that recent movie with him and Elijah Wood, The Take I think it was. Cage puts out great shit all the time. He never deserves the hate and is easily a top 5 actor for me.

>NOW SWEEIITCH.. TO CRYPTONIIIIIIIITE!
>>
>>86515880
Pleb faggot.
>>
File: J U S T.jpg (18KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
J U S T.jpg
18KB, 480x270px
i unironically like The Family Man
>>
>>86515725
Army of One, in which Cage overacts as a high pitched nutjob who wants to travels to Pakistan to kill Osama Bin Laden with a sword.

Also featuring Russel Brand as God.
>>
>>86516429
i watch it every christmas
>>
Face/Off.
>>
>>86516413
Youre nothing to me
>>
The Rock
Face Off
Con Air

literally the 3 best action films ever made
>>
Adaptation and Leaving Las Vegas are my favorite movies :)
>>
>>86516474
I don't even think about you
>>
>>86515725
Face off, bad lieutenant, and dog eat dog are 10/10 kinos, so probably those
>>
Bringing out the Dead
Matchstick Men

Book on Nouveau Shamanic when.
>>
>>86515928
Adaptation is fucking great and Matchstick Men is pretty underrated.
>>
I think World Trade Centre is the best 9/11 movie. Everyone expected some back and to the left shit because it was Stone, but it's just an honest portrayal of brave men (and women) doing their jobs through an absolute nightmare. Early Michael Pena kino too.
>>
Windtalkers director's cut
>>
All of them
>>
Adaptation
>>
File: IMG_8663.jpg (91KB, 736x1103px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8663.jpg
91KB, 736x1103px
>>86516429
Caught the beginning of this on TV the other day. Ended up watching the whole thing. Pretty good and Cage acting like a yuppie businessman was funny. Also CUTE mommy
>>
8mm was pretty good.
>>
>>86515725
Face Off and The Rock
>>
>>86515880
this. the rock and face off are great.
>>
Is it 2000 onwards? Does he have long hair? it's shit, don't bother.
>>
>>86517404
That was a good one
>>
>>86517709
Yeah it was
>>
>>86516800
face off is stupid, and I like Woo films (his hong kong stuff only)
>>
Definitely watch Matchstick Men. Then watch Bringing Out the Dead.
>>
>>86517689
damn why she never showed them
>>
Wicked man is pure Cagekino
>>
Snake Eyes
>>
I'm still sad they never made this kino into a full film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AMiGIzoeBg
>>
Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans
>>
Vampire's Kiss
>>
>>86518639
Only brought up once. /tv/ is dogshit.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.