[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time to settle this debate once and for all. Was he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

It's time to settle this debate once and for all.

Was he actually autistic?
>>
Well?
>>
>>86513124
He certainly inspired a lot of autism.
>>
>>86514955
I have to throw a hot dog at Tiger Woods.
>>
How else do you explain or describe the way he acted? Seemed pretty autistic to me.
Rather than that stupid new show atypical at least this character made autists feel like they can be badass too.
Another explanation I can think of is maybe he suffered some trauma or shocking experience maybe.
>>
Every actor has autism
>>
>>86513124
Very much, but good looking people with mental issues are just "different" or "unique" and not "weird" or "creepy" lIke an ugly person would have been.
>>
>>86515408
Well I think The Accountant is a more accurate portrayal of a badass autist.
>>
Being an attractive autistic is great. Girls think you are mysterious but really you're just scared of everyone.
>>
>>86517000
Speaking from experience?
>>
should i watch this movie?
>>
Refn said the original concept was "making a movie about a guy that finds emotional relief in listening to music while driving, thinks of himself as some sort of hero, and wears an eccentric jacket because he thinks it makes him look cool".

So yes.
>>
>>86517059
Yes.
>>
>>86516953
Oh you are right, I forgot about that one
>>
>>86516953
Mask you sumthin countany
>>
>>86517144
I don't remember any scenes where he actually listened to music while driving.
>>
>>86513124
he was an idiot.
>>
>>86517295
AND A REAL HERO
>>
>>86517363
REAL HUMAN BEAN.
>>
he wasn't autistic he was just odd
>>
>>86518704
Autistic people are usually odd.
>>
>>86517291
I'm not saying that's the case. I'm saying that was Refn's original idea for the film, as he told in an interview: the Goose was driving, he was in the car with him (drunk after some event I think) and they where both singing to some cheesy 80's song on the radio). Unfortunately I can't seem to find the link right now.

That's without a doubt how he came up with the "dreamy" use of music for the driving scenes, even if it's not diegetic in the actual film.
>>
>>86518852
I think I know the interview you mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEXQjc651Vk
>>
>>86519019
It's not the specific interview that I'm talking about (that was in some hotel hall and his wife was there) but yeah, that clears it up a bit.
>>
More like sad, depressed, feeling how meaningless his life was. Until he found a cause to stand up for. And he did.
>>
>>86519869
>that was in some hotel hall and his wife was there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfQ6YBduh84
>>
>>86517144
so basically Baby Driver?
>>
I think if the movie was made today, they'd say he was to score SJW brownie points. The funny thing is that autistics are literally the only group that would give a fuck about that kind of thing.
>>
>>86513124
No. Too much eye contact. He was playing Clint Eastwood
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.