[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a comfy Wheel of Time thread? I only recently found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: rand with callandor.jpg (29KB, 583x359px) Image search: [Google]
rand with callandor.jpg
29KB, 583x359px
Can we have a comfy Wheel of Time thread? I only recently found out about the totally happening TV-series and I'm cautiously optimistic, though I'm afraid it'll be shit.
>>
Please respond.
>>
>>86511438
Last I heard it was just a crappy pilot from some company that would lose the rights if they didn't do anything with it. What's new?
>>
>smooths dress
>>
>>86512460
Jordan's widow got a deal with Sony Pictures I think, I'm honestly not convinced it'll be any better then the red eagle one.
>>
>>86512494
>tugs braid
>>
>>86512460
That's the old "totally happening" show. This new one is with a new studio, and is in production right now.

Of course, I don't have much optimism about the show doing well in today's PC climate. Kneel or you will be Knelt will be removed.
>>
I am now on book 8 and gonna finish up in a month or so. What is another book series getting adapted that I should read first? I am probably gonna read king killer after wheel. Heard rumors of that getting a adaption.
>>
File: WoT_women.png (26KB, 1877x249px) Image search: [Google]
WoT_women.png
26KB, 1877x249px
>>86512712
>and is in production right now.
Source?
>Of course, I don't have much optimism about the show doing well in today's PC climate. Kneel or you will be Knelt will be removed.
Apparently the showrunner is a fan of the series and Harriet is involved as well, so I'm allowing myself to have a tiny bit of hope they will not entirely butcher it. Besides, there's the possibility that even if they wanted to crank the muh stronk womyn -shit up to eleven they will probably just exaggerate what was already in the books and completely miss how all the bullshit the women pulled actually proved they were fucking idiots who eventually needed men to slap them into shape. It's going to backfire so hard and it'll be incredibly satisfying to see all the tumblr feminists lose their shit when they realize they got played.
>>
>>86512822
>>86512822
Terry Goodkind's Objecivism and BDSM adventures is currently getting an adaptation.

Kingkiller sucks ass.

Brandon Sanderson's work will probably get an adaptation some day.

Locke Lamora deserves an adaptation. Just the first book though.
>>
>>86512901
Note that the series isn't about women needing to be put in their place. It's about the genders needing to work together.

Before in the Age of Legends, the most powerful achievements were always done with men and women working together. When Lews Therin sealed the bore, he did it without any women, resulting in the taint. Rand Al Thor used women, in proper balance, and was able to seal the bore without any taint. Yes, women had ruled the world for the last age, and it was falling apart, but it hadn't fallen yet, and considering every few decades a man goes crazy and blows up kingdoms, that's an accomplishment.
>>
>>86513168
That's pretty much what I was trying to say. Women had their heads so deep in their asses for having all of the magic for themselves for thousands of years and they needed a huge kick in the metaphysical nuts to realize that the genders need to work together. It's going to trigger feminists so fucking hard because of the whole "different but complimenting each other" -concept.
>>
Anyone else feel kinda bad for Demandred?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.