[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do liberals have to butcher everything in sight, including

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
Why do liberals have to butcher everything in sight, including Stephen King novels?
>>
>>86510910
It's like you don't even know who wrote this stuff.
>>
Stephen King sells the screenplay right to each of his novels and novellas, for $1. Also, >>86511022 should kill himself with extreme predjudice. The reason you hate Stephen King is because you're literally autistic, and you are simply unable to relate to regular, everyday people that he captures so brilliantly. You know, people who aren't autistic faggots like you.
>>
>>86511472
but anon, his prose just isnt that good
>>
File: 20170807_194253.jpg (3MB, 1821x2849px) Image search: [Google]
20170807_194253.jpg
3MB, 1821x2849px
>>86511472
Wew lad this post
>>
>>86510910
Still mad there won't be a hot 12 year old sewer orgy in IT.
>>
>>86513192
his prose is serviceable and be can good when he actually puts in the time. He's writing entertaining pulpy stories with characters the reader can get invested which is all he sets out to do and succeeds in spades.

you're just spouting >muh prose, because you think that's all their is to books. I bet you don't even read. Wow, if only The Stand were written by Woolf or Faulkner! finally remarkable prose could come to a hackneyed cheesy story of good and evil in a post apocalyptic story where the bad guy wears boots and a denim and jacket kys you autist.
>>
For being libshit, every woman on this show is the most unlikeable cunt.
>>
Stephen King is the literary equivalent of television anyway.
>>
>>86513192
Even King would agree with you; he says he knows how to write an interesting story, but has a tin ear for language. Fortunately, there's more to good writing than just pretty prose.
>>
>>86513417
to be honest i do think he can put together an interesting and engaging story but its a slog actually reading it. thats why i prefer competent film adaptions of his books. no need to be so hostile, anon.
>>
File: Q5UAXpY.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
Q5UAXpY.png
43KB, 542x602px
>>86514035
>no need to be so hostile, anon.

I'm sorry, I've just had a stressful morning.
>>
>>86510910
That pic disturbs the shit out of me. What the fuck is that?
>>
>>86510910
Boy or girl?
>>
>>86514078
were all gonna make it bro
>>
>>86510910
Yeah you're a moron. That dude turned out to be a psycho killer. His bigot dad was technically the one in the right.
>>
>>86513388
FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, IT WASN'T AN ORGY, THEY RAN A TRAIN ON HER
>>
File: 1502559032230.jpg (239KB, 1241x1646px) Image search: [Google]
1502559032230.jpg
239KB, 1241x1646px
Didn't you see the last ep? Turns out the faggot roofie'd and raped the dumb girl. Also the hippie bitch set the church on fire with the rest of the people inside.
>>
>>86510910

Gawd he fucking turns me on. Would love for him to dump loads down my throat.
>>
File: thought-i-was-out.jpg (148KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
thought-i-was-out.jpg
148KB, 453x604px
>>86514378
>roofie'd and raped the dumb girl

on-screen? was it hot?
>>
>>86513417
Maybe not everyone is interested in reading "serviceable" pulp. Maybe some people have more, how should we say, refined tastes.
>>
>>86514987
>he says on 4chan
>>
*punches faggot*
*punches faggot in the ass*
>>
>>86510910
The Mist has been one of my favorite Stephen King stories for decades. I've loved it since I first read Skeleton Crew when i was in my early teens. I enjoyed the Tom Jane movie, even though I thought it was odd to give the story an unhappy ending when the story ends with a hopeful one. This is pretty much the opposite of what happens with book adaptations and I thought it was unnecessarily grim. Aside from that, I thought the Tom Jane movie captured the spirit and characters of the original story quite well.

I couldn't make it through the first 10 minutes of episode one of this series.
>>
>>86514932
Neither. He also shot his dad and his mother went nuts because he was such a faggot.
>>
>>86515380
>he doesn't know patricians secretly browse /tv/ to laugh at all the plebshit posted
>>
>>86515878
>he doesn't know that actual patricians come here for the cheese pizza and diet coke
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.