[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

James Bond's Daniel Craig Clears Up That "Slash My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: dcraig.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dcraig.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/james-bonds-daniel-craig-clears-up-that-slash-my-w/1100-6452588/

>Back in 2015, after shooting finished on the Bond movie Spectre, 007 actor Daniel Craig said he would rather "slash my wrists" than play James Bond again. That quote has been making the rounds for the past two years, and, now that Craig is confirmed be playing Bond again, he has cleared up some confusion about the quote and what he really meant.

>Appearing on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert, Craig clarified that he gave that quote in an interview that took place just two days after Spectre finished filming. It must have been a demanding process to shoot such a massive movie, so it's understandable he wouldn't want to dive right back in in that moment.

>"There is no point in making excuses about it, but it was two days after I finished shooting the last movie," Craig recalled. "I went straight into an interview and someone said, 'Would you do another one?' And I went, 'No.' And instead of saying something with style and grace, I gave a really stupid answer."

>Colbert then jumped in to say the situation is like asking a woman who just gave birth if she would like to have another child with Donald Trump. He suggested that the woman might say no at that moment but would be open to the idea of having another child with Donald Trump later. Craig said he doesn't exactly agree with the comparison. "I can't compare it to childbirth. I would get in a lot of trouble with Donald Trump," he said.

Powerful stuff. Thoughts?
>>
>Colbert then jumped in to say the situation is like asking a woman who just gave birth if she would like to have another child with Donald Trump.

Trump living in this fuckers head rent free at all times.
>>
>only posted this cuz Trump mention

Faggot
>>
>>86509653
>that forced Trump bit
What the fuck
>>
Why would he get into trouble with Donald Trump if he compared it to childbirth?
>>
>Colbert then jumped in to say the situation is like asking a woman who just gave birth if she would like to have another child with Donald Trump.

This man is obssessed
>>
Why the fuck does Colbert have to mention Trump every chance he gets?
>>
File: IMG_6315.png (825KB, 618x645px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6315.png
825KB, 618x645px
>>86509653
>Colbert then jumped in to say the situation is like asking a woman who just gave birth if she would like to have another child with Donald Trump. He suggested that the woman might say no at that moment but would be open to the idea of having another child with Donald Trump later. Craig said he doesn't exactly agree with the comparison. "I can't compare it to childbirth. I would get in a lot of trouble with Donald Trump," he said.

What's his problem?
>>
>>86509781
>>86509764
>>86509715
>>86509700
>>86509693
are we incapable of checking facts now? He didn't mention donald in that interview
>>
>>86509910
Trump supporters are so dumb they'll scream fake news at everything but instantly believe anything that paints liberals in a negative light, even if the truth is a click away. It's so sad it's embarrassing.
>>
>>86509910
Even Trump fanboys believe fakenews lmao.
>>
I like Craig he's a good lad.
>>
CAN. HE. NOT. SHUT. UP. FOR. ONE. FUCKING. SECOND. ABOUT. TRUMP. HOLY. SHIT.
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (79KB, 624x958px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
79KB, 624x958px
>>
>>86509653
>gamespot
what the fuck
>>
Craig is a good goy, a good soldier.
>>
>>86510177
The box office thing is dumb. Whoaaa, the ones who were in more movies made more money. What a shocker. Why the fuck was Moore in so many movies anyway?
>>
>>86510322
>the ones who were in more movies made more money

Though it obviously doesn't always work like that.
>>
>>86509693
Even if he had actually mentioned anything about Trump, this is a stupid thing to say. Why shouldn't an American be thinking about the president a lot of the time? He's the most important person in the country. It's foolish to suggest people "stop thinking about him."
>>
>Back in 2015, after shooting finished on the Trump movie Trump, 007 actor Daniel Trump said he would rather "Trump my wrists" than play James Trump again. That Trump has been making the rounds for the past two SCOOPS! and, now that Trump is confirmed be playing Trump again, he has Trumped up some Trump about the Trump and Trump he really meant.

>Appearing on The Trump Show With Stephen Colbert, Trump clarified that he gave that Trump in a Trump that took place just two SCOOPS! after Trump finished filming. It must have been a demanding Trump to Trump such a massive Trump, so it's understandable he wouldn't Trump to Trump right back in in that Trump.

>"There is no Trump in making excuses about Trump, but it was two SCOOPS! after I finished shooting the last Trump," Trump recalled. "I went Trump into a Trump and Trump said, 'Would you Trump another Trump?' And I went, 'Trump.' And instead of saying Trump with style and grace, I gave a really stupid Trump."

>Colbert then jumped in to say the Trump is like asking a woman who just gave Trump if she would like to Trump another Trump with Donald Trump. He suggested that the Trump might say Trump at that moment but would be open to the Trump of having Trump with Donald Trump later. Trump said he doesn't exactly agree with the Trump. "I can't compare it to Trump. I would get in a lot of trouble with Stephen Colbert," he said.
>>
>>86509653
I don't see what there was to clear up about it, I'm sure he said something like he doesn't want to think about it for a year or two as well, it's clear that he was just burnt out at the time.
>>
File: 1502940359244.jpg (16KB, 474x315px) Image search: [Google]
1502940359244.jpg
16KB, 474x315px
>>86511780
>It must have been a demanding Trump to Trump such a massive Trump
>'Would you Trump another Trump?' And I went, 'Trump.' And instead of saying Trump with style and grace, I gave a really stupid Trump."
>>
>>86511780
Does anyone else think it's weird that Colbert is associated with two scoops? He never once mentioned the two scoops thing at any point during his show. It's like, I get that people want to find ways to discredit Colbert, because it makes people angry that a liberal comedian is killing it in the ratings, but how about using things he actually said? He has never said Drumpf either, that was John Oliver.
>>
>>86512051
it's a meme you dumb turd
>>
>>86512051
TWO
SCOOPS?>!?!?
>>
File: TWO SCOOMPS.jpg (94KB, 197x387px) Image search: [Google]
TWO SCOOMPS.jpg
94KB, 197x387px
>>86512051
>>
File: Spoiler Image.png (6KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Spoiler Image.png
6KB, 100x100px
>>86512051
>>
>>86512148
Remember when memes used to have actual thought put into them instead of some idiot on a phone just spamming the same shit over and over again until it's imprinted in everyone's minds? We used to call out forced memes for what they were.
>>
>>86512271
don't take this stuff too seriously, friend
>>
>>86512351
It's hard not to when a woman was just run over with a car in the name of "memes."
>>
File: trump football.png (365KB, 524x583px) Image search: [Google]
trump football.png
365KB, 524x583px
>>86510007
>>86509700
except the first mention was from one of you anti Trump faggots.

>>86510001

fucking whinging little bitch, get off our board
>>
>>86512408
Violence-crazed domestic terrorists deserve to get dealt back what they want to dish out. Slit your wrists
>>
>>86509910

Not any of those dudes, but who's anal retentive enough to do that every time?

You?
>>
>>86512699
>defending people who spew bullshit without checking facts
What went wrong in your life?
>>
>>86512877

Why said I was defending them? Get over yourself.
>>
>>86512549
What the actual fuck? None of the anti-racist protesters inflicted any violence. Your side ACTUALLY KILLED SOMEONE and you're trying to downplay that. Why?
>>
>>86512941
>anti-racism
>not violence
>>
>>86512920
You sure are oddly defensive about this for someone who claims not to be "any of those dudes."
>>
>>86512980
Try again but with an actual argument.
>>
>>86512549
>your side
I wasn't there, sweetie

>None of the anti-racist protesters inflicted any violence

Sure they didn't, sweetie. Those sticks and clubs were for decorative purposes, and all the assault and battery was interpretive dance.
>>
>>86513318
>sweetieposting
>still no proof
Why does the right always try to meme their way out of it when they get BTFO?
>>
>>86513544
I'm not "the right", but unlike you, I'm not lying. Stop lying. ANTIFA is violent, and were assaulting people. http://news.sky.com/story/white-supremacists-fight-with-anti-nazis-in-us-10985391
>>
>>86513544
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn2WyvtreO4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rklXUPr1txQ
>>
>>86514043
Funny, because the article you linked has a picture of alt-rightists attacking anti-fascist protestors, definitely proving the alt-right are the violent ones. Guess you didn't check that before you linked it.
>>
>>86514140
Are you trolling or are you a Nazi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thhd-VM6mW4
>>
>>86514140
I'm with you. Look at these right wingers being violent!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s8R_cGgvFY
>>
>>86512271
My brother. I miss old 4chan.
>>
i went to vacation some time ago to america and some guy just comes up to me and asked me if i was alright
was kinda surprised at first since i didn't think americans could be this nice so i said that yes i was alright and then he just sucker punches me right in the face
just what the fuck is wrong with america
>>
>>86514710
Not funny.
>>
>>86514710
KEK goodnight, alright
>>
>>86514213
>>86514351
>>86514399
I'll never understand what compels a person to defend Neo-Nazis who march around in battle armor.
>>
>people were flipping out about the Trump thing
>thread went deathly silent after it was pointed out that Colbert didn't mention Trump at all
Always funny how that works out. The right likes to ignore things that embarrass them.
>>
>>86510177
Moore era was pure kino
>>
>>86517015
>people discussing something
>they stop discussing it when they find out it's fake
wtf my brain is working now?
>>
>>86517266
You could say "Oh, I guess I was wrong, sorry" or you could actually discuss the article instead of obsessing over Colbert obsessing over Trump.
>>
>>86517429
ok my bitch whatever you say, now give me another (You)
>>
So basically Sony contract fuckery?
>>
>>86517997
I don't think so? He was just tired after such a long and boring film. So much so that he took two years off without really doing anything.
>>
>>86511681
It is one thing to think about him (still not healthy to do it all the time) but to shove him in every convo is fucking insane
>>
>>86519400
People seriously exaggerate how much Colbert talks about Trump. He brings him up at the start of his show when he's talking current events and that's about it unless his guest is a politician. Thing is, since there's always some new stupid thing Trump said in the news, there's always something new to talk about relating to Trump. You can't blame Colbert for that, especially when most people get their news from Colbert.

Ironically, this board is much more obsessed with Colbert than Colbert is with Trump
>>
>>86519612
Yet they always resort to the same jokes
>muh russia
>muh pissgate
>muh nat-zee

It gets boring
>>
>>86519749
Again, that's just what /tv/ obsesses over.
>>
Why are all late night hosts autists with obsessive interests in the president?
>>
>>86519979
I don't know, why are all of Trump's supporters easily offended idiots who defend him unconditionally? What do you hope to gain by defending a rich asshole who doesn't even know you exist?
>>
File: Cuggberg.webm (338KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cuggberg.webm
338KB, 1280x720px
>>86520113
TWO TERMS!? TWO GENDERS!? TWO SIDES!? TWO SCOOPS FOR BARNALD GNORMF!?

PEE PEE AND MY WIFE'S SON ARE NOT AMUSED!
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.