[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are American girls really THAT competitive and bitchy about their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Are American girls really THAT competitive and bitchy about their high school social status? Do they actually join the cheerleaders and dance like sluts to be more popular?
>>
>>86501711
Also does anyone else think Veronica is seriously ugly?
>>
>>86501711
No. Riverdale is a cartoonishly exaggerated version of an American high school. You might as well watch anime and ask if nerds have harems in Japanese high schools, or watch British tv and ask if most Englishmen are black/asian.
>>
>>86501711
I went to an all boys prep school so I talked to less than 5 girls in hs
>>
>>86504028
How many cocks did you talk to
>>
>>86501711
In a way, yes. HS is a very competitive environment and women subject themselves to insane amounts of peer-pressure.
>>
>>86504066
There weren't any openly gay kids that I knew because nobody wanted to be friends with a fag. The only kid I was pretty sure was gay everyone hated. Fags need women because they don't have friends otherwise
>>
>>86504228
well, things are different now anon
>>
>>86501711
Do britbong high schools have pep rallies and cheerleaders?
>>
>>86504288
I graduated in 2016
>>
>>86501711
Women are so obsessed with life in highschool that they will do everything in their power in emulate it in any and every aspect of their life that they can.
>>
>>86501711
Many do. If your High school is public and relatively large (and especially if it is in the South), cheerleading is a social status thing. The majority of the girls will be popular and it is something many girls see as a ticket to a good social life. How they dress is more a symptom of trying to grab attractive boys, which also typically improves social standing.

Things can be different at smaller schools or private schools. My HS graduating class was 116 people, we could barely field a football team (which never won any games), and the cheerleading squad was a bunch of fat chicks and female r9k types who probably did it because their moms thought it would be good for them.
>>
File: 20170517_182634.jpg (267KB, 351x1104px) Image search: [Google]
20170517_182634.jpg
267KB, 351x1104px
>>86501822
She's not ugly but she's definitely not that attractive despite how much the show tries to sell it.
>>
>>86501822
She's cute.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.