[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'll kill my sister and steal her face because she wrote

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2630.png (1MB, 1422x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2630.png
1MB, 1422x800px
>I'll kill my sister and steal her face because she wrote a letter insincere letter in a attempt to save her father
>I'll kill my sister and steal her face because all the southern lords prefer me Sansa to rule instead of Jon

What the fuck is wrong with Arya? Why did she even return to winter fell if all she wanted was to tear what's left of their family apart? Will Arya please fucking die this season.
>>
>>86500171
Because Sansa is being an absolute bitch that wants to betray Jon but isn't sure about it.

The girl betrayed Jon in the battle of the bastards, Thousands died because of her not telling Jon the knights were coming.
>>
>>86500171
they are probably going for some ebin twist at the end of the season. she knew that littlefinger set it up and played along to bamboozle him for that yasssss queen moment.
they are tailoring the show for people like the reaction bar crowd.
>>
>>86500171
she wants the snow D
>>
>>86500272
Arya doesn't know that happened. If Jon had a problem with it or didn't trust her he wouldn't have left her in charge. If the lords of winter fell want to follow her instead how is that her fault?
>>
>>86500171
>grammar of a 12 year old

Every opinion you could possibly have is invalid.
>>
>>86500171
if it turns out to be an elaborate ploy to get Littlefinger to admit his shady shit, then fair enough, that's great.

but otherwise it's another "D&D drastically changes a character in order for a subplot to happen".

Stannis loves his daughter? gimme two episodes brah, I'll sort that out for ya
>>
>>86500381
I kind of feel like Arya is doing what Littlefinger wants, which will get him to try and push Sansa into doing something.
Arya will then reveal she was never really angry at Sansa/wanting to take her face etc and Littlefingers whole scheme will fall apart when sansa realises what he was up to
>>
It's fake drama

Dabid would never forsaken the chosen Mary Sue
>>
>>86500457
Bran finds out about littlefingers various schemes. Sansa orders ayra to kill him. End of littlefinger. You're welcome.
>>
>>86501407
God, I hope this doesn't happen.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.