[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

suddenly white walkers are now not skeletal, wear human clothes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: white walker.jpg (129KB, 675x379px) Image search: [Google]
white walker.jpg
129KB, 675x379px
suddenly white walkers are now not skeletal, wear human clothes, has stopped using all-ice weapons and now look like darth maul.

feh.
>>
>>86498281
No thats just the Night King
>>
>>86498450

the other white walkers now look like night king and now wear similar emo-goth clothes.
>>
You might not have noticed but GOT is cheap garbage and having to do the makeup and visual effects for this when theres more screentime is too hard/expensive/time consuming
>>
>>86498281
they looked like ayy lmao's in the very first episode, plus they were right up near the wall, fuck this show is bad.
>>
I love a game of thrones I love him I love a game
>>
>>86498735
The clothed ones are elites.
>>
>>86498901
>headcanon to cover up crappy writing shipshod lazy forgetful production
>>
I dunno, but someone who wrote this played World of Warcraft that's for fucking sure
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (21KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
21KB, 320x180px
>>86498950

GoT turned into shitty television after season 4, i dont know why is evryone still mad, it was 3 years ago, deal with it, normies love it, thats all what they care about!

They dont care if we think its stupid, we pirate the show anyway.
>>
>Book White Walkers: Cross between ice wraiths and elves that wear armor that shifts shape and color, can walk on snow without disturbing it, speak (in their own language, mind), and use impossibly thin swords that look like they're made from crystals. Haven't been seen since the Fist of the First Men and Sam lucked into killing one.

>Show White Walkers: Big ice zombies with butthole mouths and crudely fashioned weapons and armor, made from ice and salvaged scraps respectively. Capable only of slow walking and screeching, Night King looks like someone gave Tywin Lannister a swirlie and put him outside in a snowstorm.
>>
>>86498950
you act like thins is a new thing
>>
The Night King's design is so shit too. Why the fuck is he wearing such lame basic armor?
>>
File: 98AiI.jpg (56KB, 599x345px) Image search: [Google]
98AiI.jpg
56KB, 599x345px
i liked it better when they were just some kind of shadow creature
>>
>>86499369
and?
>>
>>86499138
>>Book White Walkers: Cross between ice wraiths and elves that wear armor that shifts shape and color, can walk on snow without disturbing it, speak (in their own language, mind), and use impossibly thin swords that look like they're made from crystals.
damn that's eerie
>>
>>86499403

night king was shirtless when midget elf stuck that stone in and turned him zombie. now he's zombified he's embarrassed to walk around shirtless so he finds armor to wear because as a zombie he's embarrassed to walk around shirtless? wtf.
>>
File: wpnhovhpkkgbgsu2xcjo1.jpg (63KB, 633x415px) Image search: [Google]
wpnhovhpkkgbgsu2xcjo1.jpg
63KB, 633x415px
>>86499721
They are much more of an alien archetype than a zombie one.
>>
>>86498281

GoT in nutshell : gotta make it cheap, those dragons are big budget eaters.
>>
>>86499721
>TV White walkers : frozen cavemen with ice spikes
>>
Not to mention you can ambush them easily now.
>>
>>86499489
Show broke the first rule of horror "what you don't see is scarier than what you can see"
>>
File: 6b9269a9c35873fa39ece3f33bb150e2.jpg (194KB, 1335x929px) Image search: [Google]
6b9269a9c35873fa39ece3f33bb150e2.jpg
194KB, 1335x929px
>>86499721
>>86499828
Just frosty wraiths
>>
File: snow elf.jpg (197KB, 1024x1434px) Image search: [Google]
snow elf.jpg
197KB, 1024x1434px
>>86498901
>>86498735
>>86498281
Why aren't you mad they aren't snow elves riding giant ice spiders like they are in the books?
>>
i like them better as scary ice guys not fantasy elves
>>
>>86500053
Because we've long since accepted D&D are hacks and will thankfully tell their shit adaption.
Maybe if fatty finished the books they might get readapted properly, hopefully with less jewey actors who won't demand 1 million+ per episode
>>
File: 1502911781020.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502911781020.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>86500053

Common mate, show already suffers from actors inflated paycheck, look at this sloppy CGI for example, last guy waving spear at air, Jon without Ghost, they are pretty much cutting corners every chance they get.
>>
>>86500053

because i did not know they rode giant ice spiders instead of zombie horses.

i just noticed they're suddenly darth maul lookalikes wearing armor and using normal weapons (except for that guided missile thing which came out of nowhere was it hidden in his butt?).
>>
>implying the books were ever good
At least with D&D shit happens on screen instead of having an uneducated American try too hard to write a "gritty and realistic(it isn't)" middle age that doesn't make any sense.
GoT is best watched with a Xena or Hercules Legendary Adventures mindset, it was never good.
>>
>>86500595
>gritty and realistic

so that's what that atrociously ugly fatbeard thinks that paragraph about liquid brown poop is
>>
>>86500595

They were, but fatty smelled the money and watered story down, should have been 4-5 books tops, not 7 for fuck sake, he is curently writing his 6th for 6 years already, question is will he be able to finish them all before his death?
>>
>>86500453
wow that's Dark Knight Rises tier
>>
>>86498281
>suddenly
>>
>>86499721
>wear armor that shifts shape and color

Unfortuantely glad DnD didn't attempt that. It could have looked great in the season 1 scene but they wouldn't have been able to keep it up once they appear more often.
>>
The thing with white walkers is that they're actually shittier than humans in one way. Yes, they can only be killed by dragonglass weapons, but once they're hit by on of those they fucking shatter into nothing while a human might survive a strike from a regular weapon and keep fighting.
>>
>>86498281
did this niqqa just leave sam there because he thought sam would be fucking useless as a white walker?
>>
>>86498281
And they look far worse and less menacing than before.
>>
>>86498785
This. S2 had the budget leeway to blow a load on full torso and detailed face prosthetics. Now they gotta spend half the fucking budget on CGI dragons, plus the white walker budget is further dwindled by the increase in World War Z zedwords they gotta do up in addition to Night King and his crew. Hell, even in S2 finale when you see this awesome looking shirtless white walker, the other ones in the crowd of wights are wearing masks we never saw them wear up to and since, i.e. they didn't even bother doing simple face applications to the other others.
>>
File: ww4.jpg (211KB, 625x1110px) Image search: [Google]
ww4.jpg
211KB, 625x1110px
>in the Wight Showers
>soap flies across your face onto the floor
>turn around
>see this
>"pick that up, would you lover..."
what do?
>>
>>86498281
it got cold
>>
>>86501316
I guess this picture answers the question of where they got the chains from.
>>
>>86500453
lol this is the first I see of game of thrones. how can anyone watch this voluntarily, what a shitshow shit show.
>>
>>86501316
Looking at his mouth, he's been the one doing dicksucking.
>>
It's getting cold, isn't it?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.