[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they have spears before the dragons arrived? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1502956992826.jpg (219KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502956992826.jpg
219KB, 1920x1080px
Why did they have spears before the dragons arrived? Is the NK psychic?
>>
i kind of assumed the plan was that they were using them as bait to lure the dragons but thinking back that doesn't really make sense because they all could've easily died in the attack well before dany got there, so I don't get why they didn't just kill them immediately

maybe the spear is sort of a multi-purpose sort of deal
>>
>>86496849
Prepared in case they run into a bear or giant. Nature be scary beyond the wall.
>>
>>86496880
B-but we've seen them use those swords pretty much every time they appear. They appear this one time with all new throwing weapons and coincidentally find themselves up against flying fire breathing dragons.

SURELY IM ONTO SOMETHING

SURELY THE WRITING ISNT JUST SHIT
>>
Maybe spears arent just for dragons
looks like the same one they used in HH that froze everything it touches
>>
>>86496849
They also had a giant chain with them. I don't know about you, but I think the Night King is playing some 4D chess right there.
>>
>>86496849
Ecclesiastes 1:9-18 What has happened before will happen again. What has been done before will be done again. There is nothing new in the whole world.
>>
Bran is actually the night king who pretends to be the enemy so Westeros can be united again like when the white walkers first came and the children and first men had to unite together.

Bran might actually be the god of this universe.
>>
>>86497056
no
>>
why didn't his spear do a sonic boom? It clearly had to at the rate he threw it
>>
The fire ambush was set off by Benjen.
The NK knew all of this in advance and set a trap for them to obtain dragons.
Benjen couldn't come with Jon because he's undead too and he wouldn't be able to cross the wall.
>>
File: ayyyyy.jpg (62KB, 537x451px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyy.jpg
62KB, 537x451px
>>86496849

>Getting his armies burnt was his plan
>he had chains & shit
>>
>why did they bring weapons to a war
>>
>2017
>WHITE walkers

Where the fuck are the BLACK walkers, i'm tired of this racist fucking rhetoric
>>
>>86497502
niggers are too busy being slaves or eunuchs, fighting for their white queen
////
if undead dragon will not breathe ice show is shit
////
at this point I hope that Night King obliterates Westeros, because everyone except of Jon Snow is immense cunt, with a little redeeming values of Bron, Euron, Jamie and Tyrion
>>
>>86497502
>i'm tired of this racist fucking rhetoric
grrm is full on woke, that's why the White walkers are the real bad guys
he inverted the white/black good/bad paradigm
try to keep up
it's 2017!
>>
>>86496849
>why do people who are going to assult a large wall and spread war for the next decade have ranged weapons?
glad to have my weekly 20 threads by idiots who cant even grasp the most basic and unimportant details.
Can you just post in the general and get zero (you)s?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.