[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of changes in writing did you notice after they ran

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1501875322031.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501875322031.webm
3MB, 640x360px
What kind of changes in writing did you notice after they ran out of books? Me, I noticed an increase pop culture references and self aware quips.
>>
>>86494722
pointless plots and characters acting retarded
>>
>>86494770
He said changes.
>>
File: 1470509550153.jpg (75KB, 750x847px) Image search: [Google]
1470509550153.jpg
75KB, 750x847px
Dropped this shit after the first season, so I wouldn't know.

They might as well go ahead and write their own plot as far as I'm concerned, since the show didn't have anything that made the books good from the start.
>>
Less talking about politics
>>
Less politics
More fighting
>>
>>86494722
Littlefinger's magical teleporting powers

I guess it's hard to co-ordinate travelling times and shit like an autist. Easier to just have him be wherever they need him.
>>
I noticed that the shorter season really hasn't brought a sense of less pointless filler. The whole reason the seasons are shorter is because DnD aren't big enough fans of the series to flesh the characters out themselves. Which is weird. It's not like you have to be some genius to write 7-10 mostly compelling episodes a year. They're terrible writers who really hate this franchise.
>>
File: 1498206168106.jpg (21KB, 368x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498206168106.jpg
21KB, 368x375px
>>86494722
Well I use to feel like anyone can die at anytime it just doesnt feel like it anymore.
When Arya was stabbed a bunch of times in the gut I was like WOW I didnt see that coming
But then she runs off doing matrix shit.
Left me scratching my noggin.
>>
>>86494722
Political dialogue replaced by talk about pussy haircolour, big cock, no cock, cock merchants, rape, grandma pussy, bad pussy, what a twat, I'm getting hard, bald cunt, and so on.
>>
>>86494920
There was more blatant sex and talk of cunts in season 1 then in the last several seasons my man

The sex quotient is way down
>>
>>86494903

and now john snow surviving being dragged under the ice into freezing ass cold water by beings that don't have to breath.

He survives that shit but a dragon goes out with 1 hit.
>>
ye pretty much the story of this season. le epic fan memes, jon x dany, quips, etc.
>>
>>86494946
Then my brain silently substituted whatever dialogue I remembered from the books. I really was under the impression that apart from the High Septon, everyone was talking about cocks and cunts in Season 6.
>>
>>86495041
>Jon Snow survives being pulled under water
>Dragon dies from magical ice spear to neck
>"HURR DURR WHAT HOW DAT HAPEN!??!!?"

Fookin hell m8. People of your low intelligence level should be banned from having opinions.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.