[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i will not did your heart break after he uttered these words

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

File: fuck you dragon bitch.png (655KB, 800x950px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you dragon bitch.png
655KB, 800x950px
>i will not
did your heart break after he uttered these words /tv/? mine sure did
rip in piece sweet prince
>>
He was an hero
>>
rip in peace billy
>>
File: ouch.png (257KB, 620x417px) Image search: [Google]
ouch.png
257KB, 620x417px
>tfw when your dickon burns
>>
>>86493431
rrestsi in ppeace Darth Dickon
>>
>there are people who legitimately believe that bending the knee was the right thing to do
>>
File: IMG_1071.jpg (88KB, 736x1112px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1071.jpg
88KB, 736x1112px
>they never showed us Dickon's dickon
If you're not a YASSQUEEN or a manlet, you don't survive the game of thrones.
>>
I bet that faggot Sam won't have enough honour to avenge them.
>>
>dumb racist white boy insert got BTFO

lmao he got BBQ'd and went out like a bitch
>>
should they make a spinoff just to show the adventures of dickon?
>>
>>86494190

He won't, he'll serve the offspring of Dany+Jon while being a lord of the Reach. Even when he gets a child of his own he still puts the Craster bastard ahead when it comes to inheritance.
>>
>>86494190
>Sam won't have enough honour to avenge them.

He'll bend the knee faster than your mother on a busy friday night.
>>
>>86493880
dickon doesnt bend the knee
if he did he wouldnt be dickon
>>
So, who now team Lyanna Targaryen?
>>
>>86493984
He's should have at least have one sex scene
Damn it
HBO is loosing its touch and sole purpose
>>
>>86493431
Do you think a woman will ever understand that scene?
>>
File: Tarly.png (143KB, 472x624px) Image search: [Google]
Tarly.png
143KB, 472x624px
>>86493431

https://a.pomf.cat/zdtzhp.webm

Women will never understand
>>
>>86496498
>women understanding the strength of male bonds
kek
no homo
>>
>>86497145
every male bond they see they think and expect to be a homosexual relationship

try watching Band of Brothers with a 21st century womyn that was brought up in western civ, have fun trying your hardest not to pull your hair out
>>
>>86493880
it meant preserving his lineage and family name. If it weren't for Sam still being alive to predictably replace him it would have meant the death of the Tarly name.
>>
File: 1479487790508.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1479487790508.gif
2MB, 265x257px
What are you all going to do on Sunday?
>>
>>86497454
go to church obv
>>
why doesn't Jon care that Kelly C butchered Sam's family?
>>
>>86493431
>literally who character dies
>we're supposed to care
>>
>>86497454
What I usually do. Masturbate, do some cycling, lurk, eat, maybe go out for a bit if the weather is nice
>>
>>86493880
It makes plenty of sense to a woman
>>
>>86497626
or a scumbag like myself
>k, whatever, I'll do it
>carefully plan revenge afterwards and plot to kill the WHOOOOOORE
>>
His face is so weird.
Looks like a neanderthal.
Sad!
>>
>>86497573
Probably because Sam's dad told him to gtfo or he'd kill him and make it look like an accident, because Dickon was a real man, who is strong, and should carry the family name, and definitely didn't get dicked by his loving father.
>>
>>86497666
big jaw big face small mouth eyes close together

also nice trips
>>
>>86497199
Try watching LOTR or some other manly movie like The Grey

Women are like children
>>
>>86497454
>The oscars is bullshit

I'll always respect Joaquin for saying that.
>>
>>86494190
i wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be a conflict in the next season for muh D&D plot twist

can't you already hear the fanfiction-esq, half rewritten GRRM dialog?

>Sam Tarley: I followed you at The Wall. Without doubts, without second thoughts. But I will not follow you now. The Jon I knew with didn't burn people alive
>Snowboi: your father was evil, SAM!
>But my father, none the less

i don't know, i see it, sam has been making increasingly unpredictable descisions the last couple of seasons, you never know what's gonna tick him off or make him do this or that
>>
>>86493431
I get why he did that, but the reason his father didn't bend the knee was utter fucking horseshit.
>>
>>86498005
Because hes a Tarly and Tarly's don't bend the knee
>>
>>86498025
Except to betray house Tyrell and serve Cercei of course
>>
>>86498077
If the king you swore an oath to told you that he was bringing in 10,000 barbarian rapists into your lands and decided that instead of giving people a trial he would instead burn them alive, would you bend the knee and go along with him?
>>
>>86498077
Olenna isn't a Tyrell
>>
>>86493880
>preserve name
>pledge House Tarly back to House Targaryen as it was twenty years ago during Robert's Rebellion
>probably elevated to Warden of the South because the Tyrells are dead and the Tarlys are the biggest remaining house in the Reach

but nah, "just burn my shit up senpai"

fucking retarded writing
>>
>>86498005
>lmao why didnt he just pledge allegiance to the bitch who brought masses of foreign invaders to his land
i truly cannot fathom his reasoning
>>
>>86498152
And if your queen blows up the equivalent of the pope, as well as thousands of people including several lords of important houses AND the then-queen, would you bend the knee to her?
>>
>>86493431
anyone else think he looked absolute hilarious with those XBOX HUEG pauldrons? like LMAO this tiny small babby head on top of these MANLY STEEL SHOULDERS, looked absolutely comical
>>
>>86498314
The Tarly's armor looks like shit and they're one of the strongest remaining houses.

Guess they didn't want to steal Jaime's thunder?
>>
>>86498314
He looked honorable you filthy nigger
>>
>>86498314
if you think those are comical you should have seen the warcraft movie
and besides they dont look that bad, dickon is just a big guy
>>
As a straight male I can say Dickon looks cute, right?
>>
>>86494190
Literally his wifes son will inherit the Tarly birthright
>>
>>86498417
Except he can't because Sam joined the Nightwatch and forfeited his birthright.

Of course, I'm sure he'll get it back after the war or some dumb shit like that.
>>
>>86498453
We both know the wall will fall
>Sam...there is no nights watch anymore...i need you and little Sam in Hornhill..the realm needs you there

Happy end for fatso
>>
>>86498453

• The next shot is Sam teaching Little Sam how to read. Lady Gilly Tarly, how she’s named now, is Lady of the Reach. Sam’s mother, Talla and Gilly look to Samwell and Little Sam and both share they love for these two. Sam comes in between and ask where they’re talking about, but Sam’s mother jokes that it was only women talk. Sam and Gilly share a last scene together. Gilly has good news for Sam. She’s pregnant with his child. Sam’s clearly on cloud nine when he finds out that he’s having his own child with Gilly. He also makes Gilly sure that he’ll always regard Little Sam as his own Sam and he’ll inherit the Reach one day.

>>86490134
>>
>>86498417

I started to roll my eyes cos I fucking hate that meme but then I realized you are telling the truth
>>
>>86493984
my dick can only get so erect
>>
>>86498377
you are not straight
>>
>>86493984
Bronn's gotta survive
>>
>>86497199
Agreed bro
>band of brothers
good choice a-anon
>>
File: file.png (227KB, 900x570px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
227KB, 900x570px
>Wouldnt it be epic if Arya killed Trump?

What did HBO mean by this?
>>
Game of fags.
>>
File: 1502630070868.jpg (17KB, 420x410px) Image search: [Google]
1502630070868.jpg
17KB, 420x410px
>>86497721
>Yaaas so happy dat this piece of shit Boromir died
>Why won't Aragorn finish him off
I should've killed dat whore
>>
>>86498737
That doesn't look anything like Trump.
>>
>>86497454
Pray for the finale to be leaked kek
>>
>>86498417
negative, current heir is Sam's sister

sam won't get shit because of NW and because he'll have a castle in the North after the war
>>
>>86498778
Jesus christ anon
did you leave her at least lel
no judgement if you didn't
>>
>>86494190
Why would him?

Those patriarchs treated him like shit, they deserved burning
>>
>>86498833
Libtards see Trump everywhere
>>
>>86498620
>garlan got cut, loras made a fagboy, burn along with best girl
>all so DABID could make the fatty Warden for muh happy ending
>>
>>86493880
>Be Targ loyalist for three centuries
>Don't bend the knee because: She's foreign, REEEEEEE
>Could've bended the knee in exchange for a dothraki ban in the Reach
>Could've not only protected your people, but also denied that fat cunt Martin's self-insert a place at the table.
>>
>>86493880
>>86498238
>Foregin queen comes in with a giant demon and literally burn your men alive in front of your eyes
> has an army of niggers at her back that will rape your woman and pillage the lands for years to come (you think the dothraki are gonna settle down as farmers?)
>Keep your honor and strenght in the face of evil and tyranny
>Unbent

this "Muh shitty" writing meme needs to stop, half the people complaining about the show is just as stupid, or even worse, than D&D
>>
>>86494190
Jorah didn't steal his father's sword. A slaver who was sentenced to death. Sam did. Sam is a piece of shit.
>>
>>86496035
He won't. The solution is simple, the wall or grow as a measter.

The kid would like both options since he is growing up rised as a cuck.
>>
>>86493431
Is anyone ever unreasonably upset when good looking characters die, even when they're essentially noncharacters that are killed off for shock value like Dickon?
>>
>>86497978

>he defects to the lannisters
>Qyburn recognizes he has potential and takes him under his wing because fuck the citadel

I see it but I dont think the writers are that clever.
>>
>>86500188
Upset? No
Uncomfortable? Yes
>>
Friendly reminder that the Dothraki are all maesters and blacksmiths and if you dont think Westeros should take them in you are literally a Lannister #notalldothraki #welcomeinvaders
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.