[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a bigger beta orbiter in television history. Protip:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 13reasonswhyclay.jpg (127KB, 859x619px) Image search: [Google]
13reasonswhyclay.jpg
127KB, 859x619px
Name a bigger beta orbiter in television history.

Protip: You can't.
>>
This nigga looks like he's pushing 30, why not cast someone closer to 18?
>>
>>86490902
that actor is like 20 years old iirc. stupid nigger.

>>86490810
But he made out with that hot nigress?
>>
So let me get this straight. The central mystery of this show that compels you to keep watching is "what did this seemingly good guy do wrong?" and the big reveal is "nothing lol"
Is that right?
>>
>>86491180
>nothing

he killed hannah baker
>>
>>86491180
yeah and it's one of the best shows I've seen in a long time.
>>
>>86491180
>So let me get this straight. The central mystery of this show that compels you to keep watching is "what did this seemingly good guy do wrong?" and the big reveal is "nothing lol"
>Is that right?
Yeah, that's literally it. She even says something to the extent of "I wasn't even going to include you on the tapes" and she does anyway because she probably figured if she couldn't narcissistically guilt everyone into feeling bad about themselves, he probably could.

I hope the show's point is to illustrate that not every suicide "victim" is an infallible paragon of virtue and that some of them are really just manipulative, hysterical and selfish. I want to give them the benefit of the doubt, but the theme is probably closer to "it's all the little things that add up" which is total horseshit and not at all a decisive justification for the sadistic cruelty that she subjects these otherwise innocent kids to.
>>
>>86491118
Well he looks older, cave beast.
>>
>>86492008
I've posted this before but all they had to do wast actually make her depressed. She never once mentions depression and never once looks depressed, she's always dressed nice, clean, and in flattering makeup. She never looks like she hasn't bathed and fell asleep in her makeup and hasn't washed her hair etc. By not painting her as an actually ill person they made her seem just fuckin crazy and vindictive, basically playing Mental and Emotional Saw with her schoolmates from beyond the grave.
>>
>>86490810
Name the most shit Netflix show

Protip: You can't
>>
>>86490902
nigger hes 20 you dumb fuck
>>
>>86492008
>>86494003
>I literally don't know how depression works
>you aren't personally liable for your actions if someone else uses them as reasoning for self-harm
Good thing you're not a mental health professional or anything.
>>
>>86494136
I did have depression in high school but to be fair I'm going straight off my own experience with it, I know not everyone "presents" depression in the same way. And of course people are still liable for their actions if someone else uses them as reasoning for self-harm but the whole tapes thing is so unnecessary. I guess it makes for a good storytelling device though.
>>
Hannah Baker was an absolute drama queen and lied a lot.

Even the MC said it
>>
>>86490810

he's so handsome

I LOVE YOU DYLAN MINETTE <3 <3 <3
>>
>>86494762
So? Can only perfect people get raped?
>>
i fucking hate hannah and the only thing that kept me going each miserable episode was knowing that she fucking dies
>>
>>86495155
No
The point is she is going to kill herself anyway sooner or latter.
>>
>>86494003
She's not depressed though. She's angsty and possible had BPD.
>>
Is this show worth watching
>>
>>86495778
IMO no. I think it could've been pretty good if it were just a little shorter but they had to keep with the "13 tapes" format. There's so much plot I forgot because it was repetitive.
>>
>>86495778

yes. at least four handsome hot guys are in it including the handsome hot dylan minnette.
>>
>>86495778
yes if you're 13, and I'm not being cheeky btw
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.