[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

here was she worried aout her dragon? or was she worried about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: cucked again.png (822KB, 1077x606px) Image search: [Google]
cucked again.png
822KB, 1077x606px
here was she worried aout her dragon? or was she worried about "her Dragon ;)" (Jon Snow)
also she looked cute in this episode or so i've heard, the episode hasnt aired yet so there is no way for me to know.
>>
on the one hand, jonrys is something i didnt realize i needed in my life.

on the other, the writing is so fucking shit. She's more devastated over jon being lost or injured than she is having one of her kids being killed.
>>
>>86490172
She was shocked that one if her babies got BTFO.
>>
oh yeah, anyone got a link to the link?
>lazyshithere
>>
>>86490322
https://streamplay.club/zrbme4818shr
>>
>>86490255
thats what i thought but then they showed Jon on the horse, really made me think
>>
>>86490242
i think it both
>>
Magic ice stick dragon killer was stupid as fuck.
>>
>>86490242
It's obviously both, but she knew Viserion was dead while Jon could still be alive.
>>
>>86491356
u're a fucking nigger
>>
File: CHAD.png (70KB, 1310x1428px) Image search: [Google]
CHAD.png
70KB, 1310x1428px
>>86491356
>>
File: gt.jpg (208KB, 935x526px) Image search: [Google]
gt.jpg
208KB, 935x526px
>dany will never risk her life to save yours
>dany will never worry about you
>dany will never look at you like this

why even live?
>>
>>86490172
>>86491614
i don't care much for sappy romance but goddamn if they don't make a good couple
>>
>>86491690
Say what you will about dany but she looks damn good in that winter garb
>>
>>86491614
Either Emilia had spent several hundred hours to improve her acting or she's really into Kit's manlet dick. Every time she looks at Jon looks authentic.
>>
>>86491608
Saved for later use.
>>
>>86491849

>implying they dont share a trailer on set.

You know they had a few late night "script reading sessions" that resulted in her taking his dick for at least an hour.
>>
>>86491849
Yeah I felt that her acting was so much better in this episode. She normally exaggerates her facial expressions a lot and in this one for the most part were a little more subtle.
>>
>that 2 minute zinger moment of Dany and Tyrion just making fun of Jon for being small

good time

Also Jorah with dual dragonglass daggers was pretty kino, also his outfit. Big fan of Jorah this episode, thanks Jorah.
>>
You think it's waiting for dragon and then the screenwriters go 'eat a dick you cunt' and it turns out shes waiting for her forced romance with jon snow.

It sucks.
>>
File: 1502929934523.png (1MB, 1682x944px) Image search: [Google]
1502929934523.png
1MB, 1682x944px
>>86491849
They used to date you know. before he hooked up with rose
>>
>>86490172
poster more winter wonder dany
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.