[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rick literally shat on the floor >this is the show that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

>rick literally shat on the floor
>this is the show that is only for intelligent people
>>
>>86488085
You just don't understand the complexities of it.
>>
>>86488085
Stop spamming it you faggot
>>
>>86488085
>*BURP* I SHIT ON THE FLOOR MORTY
>I'M FLOOR SHITTING RICK
>>
but it's smart because it's stupid
actually caring about making something look, sound or feel good is like so lame. self-deprecation rox!
>>
>>86488085
>not getting it
damn you are unintelligent
>>
You must have atheistic tendencies otherwise the highbrow nature will fly right over your country boy head.
>>
>>86488085
Everybody poops, anon.

Haven't you figured that out yet?
>>
>>86488085
Rick And Morty is a show that encourages -- no, demands -- smart viewers. It's a show that routinely breaks the fourth wall, that throws in jokes in a half second that take hours to parse
>>
>>86488212
Girls don't tho
>>
dude science lmao
>>
>>86488085
>this is the show that is only for intelligent people
only retarded faggots actually believe this
>>
Yeah but did he get shwifty?
>>
>>86488085
stupid people don't like poddy humor because it reminds them of their mortality. A fact smart people live with every day.
>>
R&M being smart is a meme enforced by fans and 4chan

FUck all y'all it's a good show

And this recent one was the best of the 3, which have been mediocre so fuck all y'all
>>
>>86488085
what? my copy had way more diarrhea in it
>>
Why is he grey? Is this ever explained? I don't watch the show btw
>>
>>86491017
Mine too.

>>86491060
I think the idea is that he has an unhealthy pallor because he's an alcoholic
>>
>>86488085
who told you the show is only for intelligent people?
>>
>>86488085
>implying you never shat on the floor.

Clearly you don't understand.
>>
>>86488085
>we want the indian audience
>>
>>86488085
>>rick literally shat on the floor
going for the indian audience I see
>>
>>86490987
That's like being the smartest kid with Down syndrome. This season broke into the previous show's house, killed it, skinned it, then donned its flesh and shows up on Sunday nights with the ghastly rictus of an ejaculating mortician.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.