[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that it's been awhile, was this an amazing movie or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Mad_Max_Fury_Road.jpg (23KB, 220x339px) Image search: [Google]
Mad_Max_Fury_Road.jpg
23KB, 220x339px
Now that it's been awhile, was this an amazing movie or was it overrated? I liked the movie. Saw it in theaters 3 times and thought it was just the SHITT in a good way. Rewatching it I still like it but am noticing more flaws and am less impressed. I don't think it was actually that good.
>>
>>86487378
It was like the best action movie in the last 30 years. It's not as hype as two years ago but in my opinion it's just as good. It's like 8/10 for me.
>>
well it's not cape shit so that is an automatic 7/10
>>
>>86487378
Very overrated. I only watched it because people on this board seem to love it so like a moron I assumed it might be good. It sucks until the last 25-30 minutes and even that isn't that good.
>>
File: 1484239838419.jpg (170KB, 750x521px) Image search: [Google]
1484239838419.jpg
170KB, 750x521px
love every aspect of this film 10/10
>>
>>86487378
It's a 10/10 visually. Everything else is meh
>>
>>86487378
Compared to Road Warrior, it was shit.
>>
>>86488252
Is that Toast on the right?
Is she pissing?
>>
It's one of the best action movies ever. It's starts at a high tempo and never lets off. The characters are as interesting as they need to be.

9/10, loved it
>>
>>86487378
It's amazing still, so fucking good I actually went back and watched those first 3 movies cause I loved the universe fury road presented. They were garbage.

>>86489050
found the old man
>>
File: IMG_0448.jpg (125KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0448.jpg
125KB, 1252x1252px
>>86490593
28 isn't that old...
>>
>>86487378
No it's still good objectively
>>
>>86487378
Took you 4 viewings to find the flaws?

It's very good. But yeah, not perfect. Not kino.
>>
>>86487378
As a fan of the originals, it felt a bit too different for me, idk why
>>
the experience will always be diminished on a smaller screen. also the novelty of discovery wears off after a couple viewings. but its the best genre/action film to come out of a hollywood studio since the matrix
>>
>>86492627
cause its filmed in a desert instead of the actual australian outback, that and no mel. Though it had the original director and it had enough time off from the old movies to not let the series fall into the shitter. The movie is what it is, its just max fucking shit up as the wanderer archetype and that's all it needs to be.
>>
>>86490873
Name another action movie that even comes close.
Name another mainstream movie that looks half as good.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.