[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that there's as of yet no proof LF will be killed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_1025.gif (863KB, 277x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1025.gif
863KB, 277x300px
Reminder that there's as of yet no proof LF will be killed in the final ep of the season and that the leaker was wrong about character deaths before
>>
arya is killing cia and there is nothing you can do to avoid it
>>
>>86486787
Leaks so far have been quite accurate, either way killing him off leaves nothing really left in the show, all that's left is the battle against the Night king and our heroes are all a bunch of retards that i'd honestly root for the Night king, I hope he fucking kills Arya especially.
>>
>>86487122
>>86487597
The leaker was wrong about a very major battle involving the Lannisters and Dorne. The possibility of him being wrong about LF is there.
>>
>>86486787
>I'm a mashter of intrigue, orcheshtrator of all the chaosh in the seven kingdoms!
>Nani!? Bested by a mere lass! Auuugh save me Varys!

Anime-tier.
>>
What is his goal? To sit on the Iron Throne? He's so far away from that goal he must realize that he'd have to destroy three large armies and kill 3 to 4 pretenders.
>>
If they do kill him off it'll be very unsatisfying and stupid. He's acting so out of character right now it's crazy. If he was written as smart as he should be, he'd be peacing out of Winterfell and pledging for Daenerys just so he can manipulate her, and we can have more of those awesome scenes between Varys, LF, and Tyrion again
>>
I like Littlefinger and hate how the show's been treating him too, but he really doesn't have any point now. After the finale there are 6 episodes left, which will all probably be focused on the battle against the walkers and turmoil with Cersei and Euron.
>>
>No, thish can't...be happening!....... I'm in chahge here.
>>
what will happen when this show ends?
is Martin's next novel not about the game of thrones?
>>
File: got-reunion-arya-sansa.gif (4MB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
got-reunion-arya-sansa.gif
4MB, 600x330px
>>86486787
I want Sansa to die for being a cunt. It's not that she should play by Ned's honorable rules. Having a Stark who isn't beholden to noble ideals and is willing to play the game the way it's meant to be played is solid. It's just that the bitch plays her little wannabe games in the North, and not just against other houses, she's jealous of Jon. The one good guy, her fucking brother, the one man who carries on Ned's legacy like no other, and actually is a good leader. But this fucking whore is hell-bent on getting everyone to worship her. It'd be one thing if she were manipulating other Northern houses or, even better, if she were messing with her actual enemies down South. But no this cunt needs to go against Jon because WAHHHH IT'S MY TURN. Fucking faggot whore. I felt bad for her and hoped to see her pull some cool moves against the Southern leaders to be the brains backing Jon's brawn. But now it feels like they're making her the most hateable bitch just to make Dany seem good by comparison and I'll be fucked if they aren't succeeding. For the longest time I've hated Daenerys with a passion but this lemon cake hogging ginger slut's left her way the fuck behind in the dust in all honesty. One of the worst fucking fantasy characters ever put to screen.
>>
>>86490933
Can all be redeemed if Sophie gets the tits out for the lads.
>>
File: 1501877237567.png (320KB, 767x836px) Image search: [Google]
1501877237567.png
320KB, 767x836px
>>86490933

>she's jealous of Jon. The one good guy, her fucking brother, the one man who carries on Ned's legacy like no other,

jons targaryen m8
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
HE

MUST

SURVIVE
>>
>>86487962
Thats his goal but him marrying Sansa to Ramsay makes no logical sense and has completely destroyed his plans.
>>
>Lord Baelish, thank you for all your lessons
>>
Can someone tell me what were the leaks?
>>
>>86491929
She doesn't know that
>>
>>86487890
That was a lot of fucking detail to just not have, especially when there will only be 6 more episodes after this.

So yeah, it's possible, but i sincerely doubt it. If this was still Georges writing, I would lean more towards maybe not, but they're out of Michael Jordans Secret Stuff now, and their predictability has been showing more and more last few seasons. Plus they're hacks.
>>
>>86492610
It's also entirely possible that the leaker was mistaken with whether the death was final. He writes "Sansa sentences Littlefinger to death and Arya carries it out", but he could easily be missing the part where he has already left by the time she shows up to kill him
>>
>>86492850
Wishful thinking, I hope its true but come on its Dabid we are talking about.
>>
>>86492912
Yeah it's probably not likely, which fucking sucks. Only in D&D world would "character pulls himself up from the bottom rung of society without money, connections, or power with sheer cunning" end his arc by being defeated by characters utilizing actual magic
>>
>>86492244
better you don't know desu. some extremely dissappointing stuff
>>
>>86492850
I read a much more detailed quip about a whole big meeting with the north and when sansa and bran expose LF arya kills him "with the same dagger that he started the war of five kings with" in front of all the lords. The same dude that got those summaries had one on episode 6 as well, and with as detailed and accurate as everything else was from this dude in episode 6, I just dont see it not happening.
>>
>>86493110
I already lost all hope for the story of the series, but I'm curious about it.
>>
>>86493198
Fuck me
>>
>>86493239
Its stupid. Itll be a cool scene but the finality of it is just fucking stupid. D&D are hacks who were blessed with astronomically good source material and got incredibly lucky with a cast who looked pretty and could kinda act, but their story was so good and felt so real that it was easy to seem legit.

Now all theyve got is the momentum of the first few seasons and fumes pushing them right along to the end like The Little Engine That Just Fucking Shouldn't Have.
>>
>>86492213
>But class is over
>Arya teleports behind him
>The Westeros Suffragette Movement send their regards
fin
>>
>>86490933
Kind of have to agree.
I mean you'd think wringing out dissent now, with everything going on, would be unthinkable.
>>
>>86486787
CHAOSH IS LADDAH
>>
File: but.png (105KB, 763x340px) Image search: [Google]
but.png
105KB, 763x340px
Yeah I don't want him to die either but just accept it.
>>
>>86490933
why should everyone suck jons cock?
>>
>>86493897
>Show Petyr's last words are not 'Your sistah'
D&D's dialog writing might be getting better guys
>>
File: 1493249530304.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1493249530304.gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>86493897
Damnit, wtf. LF is basically the little guy who climbed the social ladder and is then outdone by a fucking wizard and her retarded assassin sister. ITS NOT FAIR DAMNIT.
>>
>>86493897
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
File: signal-2017-06-15-175657.png (218KB, 286x314px) Image search: [Google]
signal-2017-06-15-175657.png
218KB, 286x314px
>>86487905
kekoutloud
>>
Arya is crashing his plan with no survivors.
>>
File: 1471842025559.gif (1MB, 266x268px) Image search: [Google]
1471842025559.gif
1MB, 266x268px
>having littlefinger do absolutely nothing all season then have super duper ninja assassin sword dance fighter kill him
It sounds fucking retarded so I have no doubt that the leaks are true.
>>
Why doesn't someone just kill him? Like, I get not killing him earlier, but now that he's basically played all of his cards, he's just completely vulnerable. Literally nobody would give a fuck if he was publicly executed with no words spoken.
>>
>>86486787

If Baelish dies we riot.
>>
>>86494411
Lord of the Vale and all that. Although they've done a piss poor job in the show presenting LF as having any loyal followers.
>>
>>86494411

He commands the Vale army which currently makes up by far the bulk of Stark forces, like 80% of them.
>>
>>86487905
And an omnipotent cripple.
>>
>>86494478
Exactly what I mean. In the books, it makes sense. Here though? The Vale has no reason to really fight for him since Robin is back home, and they really only fought for Sansa, who now is regent. Why bother listening to someone who has a very well known reputation of being a backstabbing, scheming lunatic?
>>
>>86488059
wait im confused, the last episode of the season is 2 weeks from now
>>
The WF plot for this season is utterly worthless and uninteresting. It's supposed to be political and full of intrigue but Sansa and Aryas shitty acting and dialogue makes it sound like a high school play.

And all of this is so Littlefinger can die, a character that has been relegated to doing nothing whatsoever so he can die.
>>
>>86494536
Plus, with all the traveling, it's had to have been at least a year since they left the Vale, so Robin is presumably getting old enough to rule.
>>
>>86486787
I'm sorry which leaks are you referring to? And which were the wrong ones?
>>
>>86494536
>well known reputation of being a backstabbing, scheming lunatic?
Thats the other problem. In the books he doesn't have a bad rep and in fact everyone seems to like him except a few intelligent characters who happen to distrust him. He's supposed to come off as non threatening. In the show not so much, so the fact that he's still alive is hilarious. He literally sold off Sansa to be raped night after night. What a genius master plan there.
>>
>>86494839
>He literally sold off Sansa to be raped night after night. What a genius master plan there.
Yup, while in the books he uses her friend, Jeyne Pool, to marry Ramsay.
>>
I kinda liked LFs games. wish it was leading somewhere. also i really hate the true blood starks. sansa is a dumb cunt, ayra is dumb cunt with ninja powers, and bran is a austismo with mind powers.
>>
>>86495516
>hating bran
cuck
>>
>>86493897
So who's left who's still /ourguy/?

Euron?
>>
File: IMG_0310.jpg (251KB, 1280x1838px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0310.jpg
251KB, 1280x1838px
>>86491099
Don't get your hopes up hbo has a contractual obligation to not show tits if they're a redhead
>>
File: IMG_0307.jpg (60KB, 800x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0307.jpg
60KB, 800x439px
>>86493198
Forgetting David just magically gives Sam a book with a picture of that same dagger
>>
>>86496289
>Ros
>>
>>86495972
Read the leaks, bran's plot is fucking useless. All he exists for is to confirm Jon's Targ heritage, he accomplishes nothing beyond that.
>>
>>86494889
Doesn't he essentially waifu Sansa? Why would he sell her to be raped
>>
>>86490933
shut the fuck up arya
>>
>>86497446
Same answer, they need Jeyne Poole for Theon's redemption arc so Dabid and Deebie just used Salsa instead. It makes no sense from Littlefinger's perspective, but now they don't have to introduce a new character and pay a new actress.
>>
File: D.B._Weiss_David_Benioff_800x800.jpg (341KB, 800x1008px) Image search: [Google]
D.B._Weiss_David_Benioff_800x800.jpg
341KB, 800x1008px
>>86486787

They are waiting for the last moment, to "shock" normies at Burlington bar! ITS ALL PLANED BY D&D MASTER WRITERS GUYS!!
>>
>>86492850
>>86493198
Script leaks from a pre-episode 1 airing source showed his death along with a few other scripts that have already been proven 100% accurate.
Abandon all hope.
>>
>>86497948
Poole should've been around from season one. She's Sansas best friend. I'm not sure if the rape stuff already happend in the books when they started writing the show, but leaving her out was a HUGE mistake grounded in either laziness or cheapness
>>
File: cia 2.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
cia 2.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
Arya gets called to the hall, and it looks like Sansa's summoned the lords against her. She wants to talk about the crimes to the Stark family, while looking straight at Arya. We're meant to be thinking oh no, poor Arya. But then Sansa finishes her sentence and names Littlefinger as the one accused, not Arya. Then with the help of Bran, she lists all the crimes LF has committed. Then sentences him to death. Arya carries out the sentence with her dagger. Sansa's parting shot to the douche is "Thanks for all of your lessons, I will remember them" - or words to that effect.
There is a later scene where Arya and Sansa talk, and it seems clear they have reconciled and even say complimentary things to each other.
>>
>>86498503
she was actually in the first episode iirc (named in the credits) but nothing after that obviously
>>
>>86486787
I think Aiden Gillen doesn't want to be on the show anymore, the extent to which he's made his accent more ridiculous each season suggests that
>>
I dont want LF to die as much as anybody but D&D's writing is literally building up to him getting BTFOd by Arya and Sansa and them all being friends again at the end of this season it is almost certain at this point and the leaks have been right about so much
>>
>>86498609
Ah alright, well that is even worse
>>
A cis white man making it out alive. Anon please.
>>
>>86493198

That dagger has been thrust in our faces so much that there is no way it is not going to be used for something.
>>
>>86496328
lmfao I didnt even notice that honestly

>>86498850
Exactly. The think they're clever like George, but how clever can they be if it's so obvious? Theres a difference between foreshadowing and "HEY! HEY LOOK! LOOK AT THIS THING!" and then instead of a subtle nod they just frantically vibrate and froth at the mouth until everyone in the room is staring.

>>86498445
I mean for fuck sake, EVERY TINY DETAIL has been on point, theres no way this isnt going to be correct.

However I want to present to you a theory.

This season so far has gotten the most amount of criticism I've seen yet and the whole thing feels rushed and the dialogue between characters is unnatural as fuck. This is them running on fumes because theyve got nothing solid from george, and it shows. For every one or two great scenes theres four with weird interactions that dont make sense and insane coincidences and time jumps. I imagine this season will be the best worst season. It'll have some of the best scenes so far, but it will also be the worst season as a whole.

What if D&D knew this, and they're somewhat to blame for such massive leaks so they have a scapegoat excuse when the reviews are finally in at curtain call? I mean in retrospect, the entire season is practically ruined for a lot of people. Its a perfect excuse to keep the execs happy. I mean so fucking much leaked. We got the entire script for the ENTIRE SEASON, and TWO different episodes leaked in their entirety. This has been an astronomical ball drop. Almost too astronomical.
>>
>>86498445

can you provide a link for these leaks please?
>>
>>86499623
someone already posted the relevant one here >>86493897, there was an imgur link with all of them but I don't have it right now sorry
>>
>>86486787
Lf will steal one dragon !
>>
>>86486787
>Sansa: I hereby sentence you to die, any last words?

>Finger: Yesh... big guy! it's your turn now

>Bane:pant... puff...

Rolls credit*

And who are you...
>>
>>86499615
I mean for fuck sake. Im watching the entire episode in clips on youtube right now. Its fucking Thursday.
>>
>little finger gazing over the magic door in the vale.
>how did it all go so wrong how did he lose everything!
>his retarded nephew or w/e comes in. *huck huck retard babble*
>*does a spinning roundhouse kick to arya *still in retard form* across the room and down the magic door.
>Arya stark clutchs the edge like a ninja master with the tip of her fingers, little finger goes to brush away her hand while making a snide witty remark when she somersaults through the air and lands behind him.
> Spinning thats a good trick...
> (arya now without the mask) This is the end of you my master.
> Don't try it arya i have the highground.
>>
>>86499615
>However I want to present to you a theory.
>>>/r/got
>>
>>86499806
yeah idk what that means but Im assuming im a little late to the party.
>>
>>86486787

I'd say 1/10 but I'm responding....the leaks from months ago were spot on. CIA dies in the finale and there's no avoiding it. question is why that fucking autist Bran isn't telling his sisters about CIA's tricky shit seeing as how he can see everything
>>
>>86486787
>Character that sets in motion almost all of the major events in the series
>Kill him off in some anti climactic way and just brush him off like he's any other character
>>
>>86501900
The whole show is about subverting expectations.
>>
>>86486787
Reminder that this character was a likely candidate for the iron throne, was known to be one of the most dangerous men in Westeros, came from a lowly house and has risen since then and played a part in a kings death and still lives with only one person now knowing it.
And now he's become a dull villain and is now likely to be killed by a potato because of some autistic kid with super powers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvjtXmcYGBU

I fucking hate this show.
>>
>>86501900
because D&D has never done this before
>>
>>86486787
I don't know why exactly but he's been my favorite character after season 1 and reading the books™. Second favorite is Hound, who basically fucked up on every move last episode, now CIA is basically hanging around in Winterfell waiting to be killed by a midget hobgoblin with magic powers.

Bravo D&D, truly the saviors of modern television.
>>
>>86488029
>pledging for Daenerys just so he can manipulate her
Ah yes because Varys wouldn't have anything to say about this at all
>>
>>86486787
>"The finger, Shansha........it's in your arsh.........beautiful!"
>>
>>86487905
TOP K
O E
P K
>>
I haven't watched anything from this season yet, but I'm aware of the basic gestalt. So with that; what is Varys doing? I literally haven't seen him mentioned once in talks about the past episode. Did they brush him to the side?
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.