[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have hodor >Have polar bears, wolves and horses >Have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: untitled-219.gif (3MB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
untitled-219.gif
3MB, 500x260px
>Have hodor
>Have polar bears, wolves and horses
>Have giants
>Have a dragon
>Have (many) thousands of footsoldiers
>Have fierce generals who can only die by valyrian steel or dragon glass
>Have a Night King who kills dragons with icicles
>All dead and therefore, seemingly unbeatable. (How to kill a dead man besides burning him to ashes, right?)

Tell me, how will they loose this battle?
>>
>>86485479
They forgot about the power of love, Harry.
>>
>>86485479
a YAAAASS SLAAAAAAY QUUUUUEEEEEEEEEENNNNNN moment between dany and jon or some shit
>>
dany will sacrifice herself to kill all of his forces and jon will sacrifice himself to kill the night king, then little tyrion will be king
>>
honestly, I was thinking, ass pulls aside, every main character with a valerian weapon figure out the path his army is going, they literally dig in deep in a make shift bunker/hole, wait, then using Bran to coordinate with them try to assassinate the King and his generals while the armies of Westors act as a diversion against the army of the dead
>>
>>86485479
>Tell me, how will they loose this battle?
Love TARS... love...
>>
File: euron.png (542KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
euron.png
542KB, 1180x842px
*teleports 10,000 ships on top of you*
>>
>>86485479
Did you forget all that shit about dragonglass, also killing the main guy kills all his minions.
>>
>>86485577
sounds about jew.
>>
>>86485661
>tfw even after DD removed half his plot armor he is still the most OP character
still hope he is gonna summon a Kraken for shits
>>
>>86485684
So just make tons of dragonglass arrowheads, and kill the NK in a rain of arrows? They should have done that before giving the man a dragon.
>>
>>86485479
>>Tell me, how will they loose this battle?
he doesnt have a woman!
>>
>>86485479
He'll soon have Stannis
>>
I wonder how the next episode will leak
>>
>>86485479
A scorpion with dragonglass bolts will kill his dragon.
>>
File: 1500867998416.png (371KB, 1102x548px) Image search: [Google]
1500867998416.png
371KB, 1102x548px
>>86485479
What's their plan for the obsidian and valyrian steel armed armies?
>>
>>86486103
Pajeets trying to one up the Spanish.
Season 8 will be leaked all at once by the Portuguese trying to be relevant
>>
>>86485479
You may have missed it, but apparently wights can be killed (again) just as easily with axes, hammers and swords. Same goes for undead polar bears btw; just stab it in the neck.

>may as well take out the dragon with a single balista shot.
>>
suicide blitz the lich king and hope it takes most of the zombies with him
>>
>>86485479
They have a virtually inexhaustible dragon glass mine, 2 dragons, and a bunch of armies. They also have a huge fucking wall. They can perch tons of guys on top the walls making dragon glass arrows ( like traditional native stone arrows ) and then just pew pew the NK army to death.
>>
>>86485529
Unironically this. I wouldn't be surprised if there was an epilogue showing Dany + Jon's kids playing with Sansa's all while Tyrion and Bronn are sitting around drinking in Bronn's new castle while Jamie and Cersei decided to go back to Casterly Rock to live a simple life.
>>
>>86485479
they melt.
>>
>>86486443
But the NK can take out dragons by throwing icicles a hunderd yards far away. Imagine him riding his dragon with a bag full of icy spears.
>>
its pretty obvious they'll be a big battle, he'll reanimate the dead and they'll go 'oh god its hopeless blah' and then jon n other gruff hero males will lead a suicide mission to kill the night king and suceed due to x or y plot facet
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.