[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former HBO Drama Line-up: >The Sopranos >Carnivale >Deadwood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: hbo.jpg (79KB, 995x837px) Image search: [Google]
hbo.jpg
79KB, 995x837px
Former HBO Drama Line-up:

>The Sopranos
>Carnivale
>Deadwood
>Six Feet Under
>Rome
>The Wire

Current HBO Drama Line-up:

>Game of Thrones
>Westworld

What the fuck went wrong?
>>
>>86485195
>Carnivale
>Deadwood
>Rome
>Six Feet Under

>good

no
>>
>>86485567
Six Feet Under is debatable, Carnivale is flawed but good. Rome is pretty great albeit not a true masterpiece. Deadwood is one of the greatest works of art of the past 50 years and if you think it's bad then you need to fuck off back to r/television.
>>
>>86485743
fuck you and your shit thread
>>
>>86485195
>Game of Thrones
>Westworld
these are my favorite shows tho
>>
>>86485195
>What the fuck went wrong?

nothing. Rome is a low tier copycat of Game of Thrones anyway, a lot of plot points (incest, betrayal, violence) were copied from GoT hell even they even used the same actors. GoT is better in every aspect
>>
>>86485892
Get the fuck out plebbitcunt and stay in your containment Game of Plebs threads
>>
How the fuck can Game of Plebs even compete?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBCqAU4HB5o
>>
>>86485195
>implying all 6 of those shows were airing at the same time

>implying more than 3 of them were actually good
>>
>>86485944
I hope you're just baiting or actually retarded.

>a show from 2004-2005 copies a show from 2011-2017
>>
>>86486079
>implying all 6 of those shows were airing at the same time

Yes that is exactly what I am implying because it is the factual truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oys713KB68
>>
>>86486150
>I don't read books and no one else does either
>>
FX, Showtime, Netflix and even fucking amazon have better shows on now. HBO has really dropped the ball since they started focusing on quirky, raunchy comedies for single white women.
>>
>>86486190
Nah, math doesn't add up

Also, not a single black character to be seen. Way to go HBO
>>
>>86486207
So incest and duplicitous actions among royals was something GRRM made up first? Damn he must have been writing his tax policy for hundreds of years and we're just finding out about it now.
>>
>>86485950
fuck u nigger
>>
Is it just me or is the shitposting at an all time low in quality right now?
>>
The Leftovers just ended and it was one of their best shows. They're still at an all time low though.
>>
>>86489257
very low nigger, very low
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.