[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pic related After his inevitable victory over westeros'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 29

>Pic related

After his inevitable victory over westeros' pathetic subhumans, how will he rule the seven kingdoms? Will he change the current taxation system in order to pay of the thrones dept the Iron Bank sooner? What would his views be regarding this subject?
>>
NK + Cersei is best team
>>
I don't care, I just want to see the Night Queen's tiddies.
>>
So are they going to continue on to braavos and the other countries?
>>
>>86484713
Post scarcity society.
Although every Westeros family must give him his first born child.
>>
>>86484795
this. where are my frozen babes
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.u5[1].jpg (158KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.u5[1].jpg
158KB, 800x800px
>>86484958
>>86484795
>>
>>86484713
>tfw night king plot just nosedived in quality
He's worse than danny now
>>
why does every Jon plan fail
>>
File: bigfish.gif (24KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
bigfish.gif
24KB, 120x120px
>>86485172
>tfw
no face
>>
>>86484713
So was the NK waiting this whole time behind the Wall just to snag one of Danny's dragons? I mean, that's the only way that makes sense to me. That he saw the future like Bran, that he needed a magical dragon, and the only reason why Jon's crew survived without drowning in spears and arrows was so he can have one of the dragons for some unknown purpose.
>>
UNCLE BEN

WHAT TIME IS IT?
>>
>>86484713
my nigga life will be fucking sweet with him as king, literally all shitty manual labor will be provided by mindless undead thralls.
>>
>>86484713
There are two certainties in this world: Death and Taxes.
>>
>white walkers are coming for 7 seasons
>every other person in the series can teleport across world in under 1 episode
>white walkers moving 1 mile an episode
>>
>>86485782
well it's not like they can do much when the wall keeps them back. that changes in episode 7 though.
>>
>>86485782
They can't get past the wall because of magic or some shit. So they're basically waiting for their chance to be able to cross.
>>
>>86485782
they're been walking in circles
dead niggas need their cardio
>>
File: mon.jpg (11KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
mon.jpg
11KB, 192x256px
>>86484713
He is such a generic bullshit villain. Evil personified. He's not even a character. He's just a walking plot device of the impending doom so we care about the story.

His whole thing doesn't even make sense. After he kills everybody, the whole world will just be empty. Then what will he do? Sit around staring at rocks for eternity?

At least in the books, juding from what I heard, the white walkers are an actual race with their own culture and language and they will colonzie the world. Not just some empty terminator robot what wants to kill everybody just because.
>>
>>86485938
>Not just some empty terminator robots that wants to kill everybody just because

Fix'd.
>>
>>86485782
are you retarded? the walkers haven't been moving from point a. to point b. this entire time. they've been shepherding wildlings out of their territory while killing them off to increase army size.

they haven't been marching from the lands of always winter to the wall this entire time you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>86484795
>night queen is undead cersei

THIS ICE AIN'T NICE SISTER
>>
He's going to freeze the wheel, and stop it from rolling over westeros.
>>
are there even any wildlings left past the wall or are the guys at castle black the last of their kind?
>>
>>86485999
People are confused about that because they establish in the series that they have been marching to the wall. They say that multiple times. They are going to the wall, etc. It's always been said.
>>
>>86484713
If he is leading the white race, why does he have a jew nose?
>>
>>86485938
they'll probably get some quick bullshit backstory in season 8 that should've been given over the past 7 seasons.

like literally all they have is "white walkers and night king mean business, and they're coming!", not much else. only other things you could say about them are how OP they can be.
>>
File: Mario.png (75KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
Mario.png
75KB, 184x184px
>WWs apparently can't cross the Wall due to magic, ensuring that they're not a threat to anyone on the other side
>Jon and group goes to the other side to gather some evidence to prove to everyone that WWs are a threat to them
>They get trapped, Danny attempts to save them, but loses a dragon
>This dragon ends up destroying the magic of Wall because it's also magic, allowing the WWs to finally cross and invade the rest of Westeros
Did, did Jon and Danny just unintentionally damn the Seven Kingdoms they were trying to save?
>>
File: le_child_assassin_xDDD.png (487KB, 553x488px) Image search: [Google]
le_child_assassin_xDDD.png
487KB, 553x488px
What the FUCK was this pint-sized edgelord's problem??
>>
>>86486142
>some quick bullshit backstory in season 8 that should've been given over the past 7 seasons

Like everything else in this series. It's amazing how such a big profile series like this sucks so much at establishing lore. Every piece of backstory and detail is delivered in the most rushed and clumsy way possible.
>>
File: 1428805061061.png (46KB, 155x160px) Image search: [Google]
1428805061061.png
46KB, 155x160px
>>86485655
>have one of the dragons for some unknown purpose
>unknown purpose
>>
>>86486112
but that is just like in real life, isnt it faggot?
>>
File: derp.png (352KB, 337x446px) Image search: [Google]
derp.png
352KB, 337x446px
What happened to him?
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (2MB, 370x335px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
2MB, 370x335px
>>86486193
Sweeping floors for 1 season and now she's suddenly an expert assassin, knows all about the Faceless Man's magic and is an expert swordsman... The fuck?
>>
>>86485999
>winter is coming
>the white walkers are coming
>for 7 seasons
how retarded are you? its contrived threat with unrealistic depiction of force

enjoy your meme dragons flying across the known world in an afternoon, while fucking marching army can't reach the wall in 7 years

remember the part where they encountered the horde, and barely escaped, then sat there proclaiming they are coming for multiple seasons, and theyve never fucking came?
>>
>>86486193
Don't worry, Mountain will slay her. Fuck her whole storyline.
>>
>>86485938
>the white walkers are an actual race with their own culture and language

Lol no.

We know even less of the White Walkers in the books than in the show.

GRRM basically has no idea what they are about so he keeps them as obscure as possible hoping to fool some dumb readers into thinking they are more than just ice zombies.
>>
>>86486312
We know they can speak, and we know they can laugh. They're not just robots.
>>
>>86486112

Being imperfect makes him more relatable

>>86485938

imagine this: After he gained military superiority he stops killing people.

>no more taxes
>everyone that dies will be resurrected as a wight (free laborers)
>the great houses offer their firstborn to keep a steady supply of wite walkers (officers) going
> no more internal wars
> the dead can do all the boring labor

Literally no downsides
>>
>>86486193
She needs to give Sansa a break. Jeez.
>>
>>86486279
I'm kind of annoyed that the Faceless Men tolerate Arya using their magic and skills for her own selfish purpose. You think they would have a Night's Watch policy on those who turn their backs on their vows. At the very least, they should try to stop her because people will now assume Arya's personal revenge hit list is part of the Faceless Men's plans.
>>
>>86486372
Oh wow, they can speak, wow such an amazing intricate OC from GURM!

He gave D&D literally nothing to work with.
>>
>>86486237
only past season 4. the first 2 seasons were fantastic, and the next 2 weren't as good but were still trying, with some hits and misses.

season 5 and onward goes full retard, and it shows. I'd like to believe they have less to work on but in reality they're probably just rushing the fuck out of it, which becomes REALLY apparent when every episode has at least once inconsistency.

just think of all the fucked up plotlines, plotines that didn't even go anywhere or ended abruptly, things being literally forgotten or retconned, etc etc.
>>
>>86486265
he was recast in favor of a stunt guy. it's dumb though because they don't even have him do anything that would warrant it, and I doubt he'll be doing kung-fu acrobatics in season 8.
should've just kept the actually cool looking intimidating guy desu.
>>
>>86486392
except the firstborn thing
>>
File: 12345524.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
12345524.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
>>86486312
Fucking retard, try reading instead of spouting absolute bullshit. The scene with Waymar Royce, they speak a language, it's clearly stated that the Others speak a language similiar to the "cracking of ice". Also, in that scene it is heavily implied that they mocked Waymar Royce and laughed at him, also leaving him alive on purpose, so they obviously do have some form of culture. They are also not 4-5 guys like in the show, but are implied to be much more in quantity.
>are strange, beautiful… think, oh… the Sidhe made of ice, something like that… a different sort of life… inhuman, elegant, dangerous."

They also possess an extremely advanced form of armor and weapons(even if it has magic properties it is certainly made by humanoid hands)
> "Ice. But not like regular old ice. The Others can do things with ice that we can't imagine and make substances of it."

In the books they are also implied to be excellent swordsman (not like how Jon Snow cuts two of them with relative ease).

All in all it is definitely implied that they are another form of culture, a race beyond Westeros, living in the Lands of Always Winter and they are definitely not some doomsday device made by the COTF.
>>
File: 1472538962375.jpg (54KB, 589x570px) Image search: [Google]
1472538962375.jpg
54KB, 589x570px
>>86485172
>worse than Dany
>>
>>86485655
he could have killed them and Danny would have come anyway, since she had no way of knowing if they would still be alive by the time she would get there.
>>
>>86486562
Mocking a guy doesn't imply culture.

>>are strange, beautiful… think, oh… the Sidhe made of ice, something like that… a different sort of life… inhuman, elegant, dangerous."

Yeah, "something like that". Bravo GURM. "Strange". Way to keep the description as obscure as possible because you have no idea what you're doing.

>They also possess an extremely advanced form of armor and weapons

As they do in the show.

It is IMPLIED that they are a culture, but nothing of that is ever shown in any convincing way. GURM made the barest effort to create them. He certainly didn't give them any motivations. Stop trying to defend the fat hack. He will never finish the books and the show end will be canon.
>>
File: Screenshot (894).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (894).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>Called White Walkers
>They're blue
>>
>completely fuck up the operation
>lose massive weapon to the enemy
>"DANNY"
>>
>>86486864
Their armor seems strange. I guess it's supposed to be older armor from a time forgotten?
>>
>>86486725
>Mocking a guy doesn't imply culture.
They have a language, they are obviously capable of making a weapons and armor, they appear to be good swordsmen, they also have a home (Lands of Always Winter), they are sentient and are said to control spiders and all other animals, they move with purpose and are united. Obviously we don't know what that culture is but they do have a culture. To imply otherwise is just stupid.

>Yeah, "something like that". Bravo GURM. "Strange". Way to keep the description as obscure as possible because you have no idea what you're doing.

Or maybe you're just too retarded to follow. GRRM has said repeatedly that the next two books will reveal a lot about the Others and what they are. What, you want GRRM to reveal everything about them in the first book? Where the fuck is the fun in that?

>As they do in the show.
No they don't. Their "armor" in the show is some generic black leather while their "swords" are staffs with some sprinkle off ice on top of it. It's nothing like it's described in the books.

>The Others wear delicate, reflective, camouflaging armor that shifts in color with every step. According to comic book artist Tommy Patterson, Martin told him that "the reflective, camouflaging armor" is able to pick up "the images of the things around it like a clear, still pond."

(PIc related) is relatively how they should look like, albeit much prettier.

>It is IMPLIED that they are a culture, but nothing of that is ever shown in any convincing way. GURM made the barest effort to create them. He certainly didn't give them any motivations. Stop trying to defend the fat hack. He will never finish the books and the show end will be canon.

Maybe because the focus has been on King's Landing and Dany's problems rather than them. Because that's on of the things George wanted to do - petty lords squabling while a much larger threat is on the horizon.
>>
>>86486551
White Walkers are needed to manage to wights, theyre obviously intelligent and will keep mindless zombies in check so they don't go about harming normal civilians.
Only babies can become white walkers.

But don't worry anon, when night king wins, society will adopt a culture where its VERY honorable to donate your firstborn. They can just make more kids its no biggie.

Beats:

>Taxes
>Being a foot soldier
>Working the mines
>building large buildings
>making arrows
>being a pleb tier citizen in any medieval society in general
>>
>>86486703
he had to keep them alive for the dragons to get in striking distance
>>
>>86485655
Probably gonna use the dragon to melt the Wall or something. It's said that dragons are creatures with strong ties to magic.
>>
File: 1452007001-8669b.png (45KB, 182x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452007001-8669b.png
45KB, 182x200px
WHAT do people think of the Bran = Night's King theory?

I for one think that it would partially redeem the Hispanic soap opera that is modern GoT
>>
>>86487065
Man, it's too late to try and convince a deluded fanboy pleb like you. GURM is a hack, he created a shitty OC and sold the rights to a tv show even when he knew he's not going to finish the books before the show ends, and he completely lacks imagination. I really feel sorry for you if you think those books are good.
>>
>>86487286
>Man, it's too late to try and convince a deluded fanboy pleb like you. GURM is a hack, he created a shitty OC and sold the rights to a tv show even when he knew he's not going to finish the books before the show ends, and he completely lacks imagination. I really feel sorry for you if you think those books are good.

So rather than just defend your points you start sperging around like a retard? Nice going, Tolkien cuck.

ASOIAF>LOTR by far
>>
File: 1502667991950.jpg (162KB, 900x731px) Image search: [Google]
1502667991950.jpg
162KB, 900x731px
>>86487016
>Their armor in the books is supposed to be made of magic ice
>In the show it's just old steel
>>
>>86487337
I know a lost cause when I see one and don't bother wasting my time on it. Seriously makes me cringe that people like you actually exist.
>>
>>86487410
>gets refuted on every point
>"HUMPH, THIS IS JUST A WASTE OF MY TIME. I HAD ARGUMENTS BUT CLEARLY I SHOULDN'T BOTHER!"
lol
>>
File: 1501472690604.png (266KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1501472690604.png
266KB, 500x348px
>>86487394
Dubious theory: GoT premiered at the height of the 'le ebin zombies xD' era, so they opted for the ice zombies rather than the otherworldly beings aesthetic
>>
>>86486971
I think Jon just wanted to look the night king in the eyes and see some sort of fear or nervousness at the sight of Dannys three dragons he wanted to see if the night king showed any signs of the tide of battle actually changing in favor of the living for once and by doing that he might've turned the tide again. its situations like these where i always think of what Ser Aliester says to jon at castle black before the first attack of the wall by the wildlings

"Do you know what leadership means, Lord Snow? It means that the person in charge gets second-guessed by every clever little twat with a mouth. But if he starts second-guessing himself, that's the end. For him... for the clever little twats... for everyone."
>>
>>86487410
You seem a little triggered.
>>
Please where can i watch the leaked episode
>>
>>86487588
hbo
>>
>>86487588
Download it.
>>
>>86486288
Showfags deserve death
>>
>>86487410
You are arguing in a got thread on a mongolian circumcision forum. In no universe are you the type of person who is above wasting time
>>
>>86485655
>have one of the dragons for some unknown purpose
>unknown purpose
Are you a retard or just pretending?
>>
>>86487876
The show's only real purpose now is to entertain bookfags with how bad it is compared to the books.
>>
>>86487839
Where???
>>
>>86485655
Retards like you are why the show is written so poorly now. Since you're the majority they don't even have to try anymore.
>>
>>86484713
reminder that he did nothing wrong
>>
>>86484713
threadly reminder that NK = Bran
>>
File: mu0ui71zhb2y.jpg (85KB, 762x1048px) Image search: [Google]
mu0ui71zhb2y.jpg
85KB, 762x1048px
>>86484795
>>
>>86488476
Google watch series
>being this much of the actual definitive term pleb
>>
>>86488614
Im pretty sure about this while also being very unsure. How can he be Bran if Bran is Bran?
>>
>>86489705
adding to this, I think there has to be some kind of balance between Ice and Fire and Bran maybe finds out to save humanity the wall has to be torn down and something. Stark motto 'Winter is coming' etc. Man I don't know.
>>
>>86484713
I for one welcome our new white walker overlords. Is there anything aside from anthro-centric reasons to not let them exterminate the inferior human race? Populations evolve all the time, just like Europe will become arab.
>>
>>86487490
Making them like the books would cost a lot in CGI, they shouldn't have made them uggos though
>>
>>86487337
>Tolkien cuck
>said unironically while defending fat draft dodging degenerate who writes about child rape

wew
>>
>>86486551
Becoming a white walker would be an incredible honor
>>
>>86489705
it hasn't happened yet, but in the future bran is going to warg into the past (like he did with hodor) and take control of a human in an attempt to find out how to defeat the night king. the children of the forest find him though and TURN him into the night king because they are at war with the humans. so NK has all of bran's three eye'd knowledge and is trapped in an evil mind prison.
>>
>>86486562
this
>>
File: 1460514117709.gif (1MB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
1460514117709.gif
1MB, 245x280px
>>86487286
GURM is a hack for you because he hasn't revealed much about a species that none in a POV written book has had the opportunity to closely observe? jeez you are an idiot. i know you are not trolling because i can smell the butthurt and nice try getting BTFO so thoroughly and resort to such shitty damage control.
>>
>>86490200
He only controlled current time-line Hodor trough past Hodor, the rest was just a view of the past right? Also that would mean current time-line Bran would be somewhere in a coma for thousands of years.
>>
>>86485655
Yeah I don't see why the fuck they didn't just use their ice powers to freeze the fucking lake sooner. Unless he was just messing with them but he doesn't seem like the type to take sick pleasure in fucking with his enemies.
>>
>>86486454
Sansa needs to fucking die so I can go back to hating Dany for being the worst woman on the show.
>>
>>86484713
thats easy OP all he has to do is sell the food thats grown . they dont need to eat. a army of undead people working the fields and selling grain to dorne
>>
>>86486312
>>86486562
>>86486725
I have no idea why you think the books wouldn't be finished.

RJ died and he still finished WOT which is longer than ASIF
>>
>>86486562

>good at fighting
>mock people
>"have culture"
>talk

wow, groundbreaking fantasy race right there
>>
>>86486536
Ugh. Now I hate this shit show even more.
>>
>>86484713
I'm still automatically reading NK as North Korea
>>
>>86488619
I thought Darth Maul died
>>
Yfw the whole night king story is an allegory for climate change and Al Gore appears to promote the final episode.
>>
>>86484713
Taxation is theft
His Grace will bring on 4 thousand years of libertarian prosperity
>>
>>86485655
I think if kim does try to steal one of our nukes that he would essentially skip all the bullshit about having to advance his technology and have us by the throat just like he thinks he does now
>>
>>86485938
>After he kills everybody, the whole world will just be empty. Then what will he do? Sit around staring at rocks for eternity?

You mean, like they did for over 8000 years just before the show ?
>>
>>86486188
History is tragic, anon.
>>
>>86490167
This
>>
>>86485655

>Everyone is freaking out about the white walkers
>turns out the wall would have done exactly what is is supposed to do and kept them out if everyone just ignored them
>Jon the autist ends up giving them a dragon which allows them to break the wall and invade

So they have effectively caused the very thing they were trying to prevent.
>>
>>86497311
jon and bran fucking everything up
>>
He would just invent the olympics which never end and consist entirely of throwing events
>>
>>86485782

Its Westeros conspiracy man, living supremacist racist wont give this guy a teleporter, fucking racists!
>>
Do white walkers talk? Marching in circles must get boring otherwise.
>>
File: a7huqbr093gz.png (312KB, 817x460px) Image search: [Google]
a7huqbr093gz.png
312KB, 817x460px
>>86497594

Dude they have all kinds of games to pass the time, why else would they drag those huge chains with them? They play tug-o-war with giant zombies, have spear throwing competitions, playing tags, quite a sporty society!
>>
>>86497594
no, they only go around and make flesh flavoured ice cream and blood popsicles
>>
>>86497725
this pic should be called event_javelin_dragon-spearing
>>
>>86487588
primewire ag
>>
>>86497594
They don't even have brains, don't think they're able to get bored.
>>
>>86497725
>tfw they host the winter olympics in a peaceful manner before obliterating westeros
>>
>>86484713
Why did they make him so asymmetrical and unattractive?
>>
cant he just fly past the wall now
>>
>>86485655
then why did the showrunners use clegane's retarded rock-throwing device? makes no sense.
>>
>>86497560
>Yoda Tyrion
Ha ! I kekked a bit.
>>
>>86497311
>turns out the wall would have done exactly what is is supposed to do and kept them out if everyone just ignored them
Source?
>>
>>86497311
>Implying someone who can take down a dragon with a single spear can't do the same with a stone wall.
>>
>>86486193
Honestly if she killed Sansa took her face and started doing evil shit it would have made the show far more interesting.
>>
>>86497725
MY FUCKING SIDES
>>
reminder sam was stuck in the middle of the army of the dead and they just ignored him
>>
>>86499898
What about a magic wall
>>
File: ironicsheev.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ironicsheev.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>86497311
IRONIC
>>
>>86486023
lmao hiyoooooooooooo
>>
>>86497311
>implying the night king wouldn't have taken down that wall with or without the dragon
ahue
>>
>>86486462
Yes that is weird. At the very least there should have been more 'ex-Faceless men' roaming around, not just Arya.
>>
>>86485572
Will our simple Spaniard ever be seen again after the HBO lawyers find him?
>>
>>86486864
>called blacks
>they're brown
>>
File: 84616549.jpg (54KB, 748x572px) Image search: [Google]
84616549.jpg
54KB, 748x572px
Can someone shop the night king into this?
>>
>>86485655
That .. That actually makes sense ..
>>
what was he waiting for ? he can freeze everything, including burning corpses, why didn't he just freeze the see around the team ?
>>
maybe he can acess the memories of the wights he raised and some of them knew about the dragons
>>
>>86484713

I hope in season 8 we get some answer about why he returned after thousands of years. Also can he see the future. He waited for the dragons to come. He needs dragon to take down the Wall.

Bran can go past so maybe he can show us what is what with NK.

Also does D&D remember those 12 other Walkers in episode 4 in season 4. Also I wan't to see more of home of Walkers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhyLKJgd8Zw
>>
File: image.png (189KB, 1400x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
189KB, 1400x600px
>>86484713
He will obviously win

Chad always wins
>>
>>86506810
>ywn raise your arms in the air like you just don't care right in front of Jon Snow, as you reanimate the wildlings that died for him as your eternal popsicockslaves
>>
>>86491884
>RJ died and he still finished WOT which is longer than ASIF
RJ just wanted to keep describing dresses and drapery by the end of it as opposed to advancing the plot desu.
>>
>>86484713

He's enacting a hostile takeover of Planetos by leveraging ice magic. He's bearish on biological life and plans to liquidate the acquired assets. This means that they'll be acquiring the Iron Bank as well as The Seven Kingdoms and will be nullifying outstanding debts between in-house assets.
>>
File: 111.jpg (57KB, 944x958px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
57KB, 944x958px
ami i the only one wanting them to do an entire episode from the perspective of the white walkers?

All dialogue is in high icelerian, and we get to see all of the events in the series from the eprspective of the zombies, walkers and the ice king himself.

i hope they fucking do it it would be an episode for the ages.
>>
>>86507184
I was just thinking this. Would be pure kino. No dialogue at all.
>>
>>86485655
They're waiting for the long night to come when it's easiest for them to attack. jesus fuck they told us this in the third episode.
>>
this is how night king should look like
>>
>>86484713
He rebuilds the wall and saves the sinking economy by providing everyone with jobs in the wallbuilding industry.
>>
>>86503462
for winter to encroach further on westeros
>zerg
>>
>>86507317
>Thinking the writers can makes an episode with no dialogue interesting.
>>
>>86507184
i want the ww to win actually
>>
>>86507422
that looks like shit
>>
File: 6DYVUeT.jpg (139KB, 1200x640px) Image search: [Google]
6DYVUeT.jpg
139KB, 1200x640px
>>86507422
Nope
Thats how
>>
>>86485840
So Westerosians could just do nothing and stay safe?
>>
>>86488476
How the fuck don't you know. Even my 12 year old cousin knows how to watch shit for free online on her iPad.
>>
If Brans the night king then how come he's conscious as bran and the NK at the same time?
>>
>>86484713
The more I look at him the more he resembles Bran...
>>
>>86497311
Literally the first wight they killed was in castle black ie south of the wall
>>
Why not just go tell a faceless man "The Night King". Boom. Wars over.
>>
>>86484713
seriously, wtf is the night king gonna do after he kills everyone in westeros? Is he gonna get ships and sail to the other continent/s? How will he deal with the desert? Would he melt?
>>
>>86507184
>high icelerian
its called skroth and it sounds like cracking ice
>>
>>86507635
Same, honestly fuck everyone south of the wall, nothing but no good backstabbers too busy plotting to do anything.
>>
So how'd they fish the dragon out of the water? Would it have sunk? or would it have floated because of buoyancy because dragon's have large lungs?
>>
>>86491562
arya has taken the cake now.

at least sansa is tall, and got raped.

if this little ugly piece of shit started talking to me like that id honestly cave her face in. not that youd be able to tell anyway
>>
>>86487286
It's extremely obvious you didn't read any of them, fyi.
>>
>>86508666
>demonic

I bet they put fish hooks on the end of the chain and sent some walkers to the bottom of the lake.

The real question is where did they get the chains, homedepot?
>>
>>86486462
Apparently they're fine with training people to be Faceless Men before they actually take any oaths to become one.
B R A V O
R
A
V
O
>>
>>86485938
o really, what tipped you off the lady of light? joke, its pretty sad that theres no whatsoever clear motive for the night king.

All i can remember from the wiki is that hes the nightswatch commander that fucked the wight queen.
>>
>>86484713
What do these guys do in their spare time?
>>
Just dropping in to remind you all that Game of Thrones is overrated painfully mediocre trash television and it's absolutely fucking pathetic that there are like 20 simultaneous threads for it.
>>
>>86509427

Apparently killing non-targets for personal reasons, letting actual targets live for personal reason and retrieving your personal belongings you were supposed to leave behind makes you "no one".

I honestly believe a group of average 12 year olds could write better material.
>>
>>86486288
What's the point in them marching to the wall? They can't fucking do anything when they get there!!!
>>
At least Sauron had a motive
>>
>>86508045
because they took it there, the wights can get over the wall but's the walkers can't. All you have to do is man the fucking wall and it's impossible for them to get through.
>>
how many people do the white walkers even have left?
>>
>>86508045
wight =/= white walker
>>
>>86491534
I don't think they can. I mean, unless if OPs theory is correct about them needing a dragon, he could've just frozen water around the wall and marched onto Westeros.
>>
>>86501375
conspiracyfaggot detected
>>
>>86510992
Night's King was a lord commander who fell in love with a female WW then proceeded to crown himself the Night's King and rule with his piece of ice ass over the Gift(South of the Wall). The two of them sacrificed people to the WWs. He was killed over by a Starks/King-beyong-the-wall alliance. This led to the Nigthswatch becoming a neutral faction.

Night King is the mega WW that was created by the children of the forest according to the show.
>>
>>86507870
seems kinda dumb to go get a wight and give them a dragon doesnt it
>>
>>86486725
mocking a guy literally means they have a culture you subhuman retard otherwise they wouldn't have a standard of mockery
>>
If the knight can see the future then there's no way he can lose?
>>
>>86486462
It could add to the legend of them, at least in the show universe.
>>
>>86487229
what if it becomes an ice dragon? how will it melt the wall? im gessing its only a sweat new ride for the night king
>>
>>86507317
>>86507612
exactly. the writers arent talented to pull it off. And even if they did make an episode like that, normies would DESPISE it. They want everything normal and by the books
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.