[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What movie y'all watchin hoes? >The Legend of Bagger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: Unforgivable.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Unforgivable.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
What movie y'all watchin hoes?

>The Legend of Bagger Vance

GET THAT BULL OFF THE TV RIGHT NOW. I brought over a coupla dee vee dees

>Well, what'd you bring?

Dr Zhivago....A Brief Encounter....And the BRIDGE ON THE RIVER KWAI. A LEAN NIGHT

Was his taste kino?
>>
GIVE ME SOME WAFFLE FRIES
FOR FREE
>>
>>86482117
Yes. + extra Kino Points for forcing roasties to endure them.
>>
BITCH U AINT NO NERD????

I COULDA SWORE U WAS
>>
>>86483425
>>86484882
Can I stay over tonight? AND FOR TWO WEEKS STRAIGHT?
>>
This meme will bring peace to America.
>>
>Go back to sleep nigga if you know what's good for you
>Nigga dozed off real quick
>>
>>86482117
L E A N
E
A
N
>>
she took it to a whole new level, started jackin me off while she was suckin my THANG
>>
>>86482117
>a lean night

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>86482117

patrician taste
>>
>>86482117
Kekekekek
>>
>>86489847
David Lean directed all three of the movies he brought over.
>>
>>86490193
>black people can make semi-intelligent jokes
Did his white friend write it for him? Btw Confederates, Robert E LEE, Trump, and White Nationalists me me me and me
>>
>>86490193
I thought the joke was that each of those movies is like 3+ hours long therefore watching them all at once would take a long time and it wouldn't be a "lean" night
>>
>>86490193
deepest lore
e
e
p
e
s
t

l
o
r
e
>>
>>86490364
>Did his white friend write it for him?
he's obviously a smart guy, he has a lot of jokes throughout the unforgivable series that are above the 'ghetto yelling man is funny' fanbase

the Lean night double entendre is one of the smoothest ones that I can recall though
>>
WENT OUT ON THE PORCH SMOKED A BAG OF METH then I smoked a little CRACK after that
>>
>>86490394
Brief Encounter is under 2 hours
>>
>>86489847
>>86490193
>>86490394
I thought he meant "lean" as in the drug that black people drink.
>>
I, too, enjoyed quoting these videos with my white friends while attending high school.
>>
>>86491535
>>86490460
>>86490394
>>86489847
>tfw too stupid for Unforgivable
>>
He has literally 10/10 taste in Lean kino
>>
CUT HIM
CUT HIS WRIST
>>
the Unforgivable guy was the lead in an indie film called Steal Kill Destroy. has anyone seen it? i wish he'd gone on to bigger things
>>
>WHO IS THIS NIGGA

>thas mah little brotha

>BITCH THAS A MISTAKE

He was being ironic ghetto. Back then, you didn't have to support the hood always and having a white friend didn't make you an Uncle Tom. Now though, if a video like that was made, it'd be George Zimmerman levels of blasted.
>>
>>86490364
Eat the bullet now why make your family wait
>>
>>86491827
Are you racist or something?
>>
>>86491726

HE LYIN' ON THE FLO, DYIN' AN' MAKIN' A SCENE
>>
>>86490394
Why don't you stop watching GoT and Rebbit & Memey and start watching actual movies
>>
>LEFA BAGA CESSSSS N DAT BITCHES MAILBOX. GET THAT BITCH N LIL TROUBLE
>>
>>86491989
HE HAD A LETTERMAN JACKET ON

HE WAS FROM HIGH SCHOOL PISSIN ME OFF
>>
BITCH

TODAY AIN'T YO DAY
>>
>>86491535

It's a play on that. His version of a lean night is watching multiple David Lean directed movies in a row. This is still the funnniest video on YouTube.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.