[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This stupid bitch. I hope Thomas throws her off a cliff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 53623457.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
53623457.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
This stupid bitch.

I hope Thomas throws her off a cliff in the 3rd movie.
>>
>>86481211
>watching more than part 1

Meh, fuck this shit.
>>
File: Kaya_bts.webm (3MB, 556x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kaya_bts.webm
3MB, 556x480px
>>86481211
first was total shit. never watched the sequel. Kaya is a qt though
>>
File: kaya-sco.jpg (576KB, 2336x3504px) Image search: [Google]
kaya-sco.jpg
576KB, 2336x3504px
>>86481211
Why did they make her eyes dark?
>>
>>86481211
Okay

Maybe she'll fall on her looks, then
>>
Am I supposed to know what you're talking about?
>>
>>86481713
if you weren't a redditfag, yeah

go back
>>
>>86481814
There is like 5 GoT threads being posted as I type this. Open your eyes man this is reddit
>>
>>86481713
Looks like YA schlock novels adapted into YA movies.
>>
>all the boys in the first film didn't group rape her

Literally unrealistic as fuck.
>>
>tfw SKARCHposting never took off
>>
>tfw I actually liked Maze Runner
It was pretty fast paced as fuck. I like movies that just throw you into action.
>>
>>86481966
yep
>>
so after a reverse google image search. I've determined you're talking about the maze runner. A movie I have never even heard of.

How the fuck do 18+ grown men even hear about stuff like this?
>>
>>86483027
I saw a trailer for it when the first one came out and thought it was alright.

Just got around to seeing the second one on Amazon.
>>
>>86483409
you thought a trailer was alright? what does that even mean? trailers are never alright I turn off the tv as soon as they are on and I wait outside in the hall of the theater until the trailers are done.

seriously if you watch trailers you are pleb as fuck
>>
>>86483409
Better than those hunger games films? I watched the first one without knowing what it was.
>>
the third movie isnt out yet? the second seemed to come pretty quick after the first. anyways i thought the first movie was pretty good. second suffers from continuation syndrome meaning there's little of the mystery from the first movie but it's ok. will watch the third just to get a conclusion
>>
>>86483574
>>86483409
how do you guys browse this site without getting an overwhelming sense that you belong on a different one? Oh riight you're low iq
>>
The second movie was fucking completely different from the second book, the only similarity was they went from one side of a desert to the other side.
Why did they do this?
>>
>>86483678
Please show me the high IQ threads for high IQ people, senpai.
>>
>>86483744
must be so you book reading nerdos dont spoil the story for us moviegoing chads
>>
>>86483678
>>86483518
your autism is showing
>>
File: 1442843668457[1].jpg (138KB, 1329x803px) Image search: [Google]
1442843668457[1].jpg
138KB, 1329x803px
Reddit was one thing, but you kids wouldn't last a day in the skarch.
>>
>>86483806
Check out the based rick and Mort's threads. Based comfy kino
>>
>>86484736
nice meme
>>
>third movie

you guys don't know? the lead actor got fucked up and has brain damage now
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.