[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Game of Thrones so underrated here? I think its the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: GameofThrones[1].png (318KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
GameofThrones[1].png
318KB, 624x352px
Why is Game of Thrones so underrated here? I think its the best tv show in a long time
Discuss
>>
/tv/ hates anything that's popular
>>
gamma thorn
>>
>>86481579
Oh come on now. That's true of course but you have to admit this season is pretty bad.
>>
Sansa makes me cum the most. I don't usually like red heads or pale skin but just something about her. I wanna smell her armpits. I wanna rub my dick on her armpit stubble until I cum. I wanna bend her over and count the lines in her asshole. I bet there's a big brown ring around it. I wanna lick the sweat off it.
>>
File: uwish.gif (1MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
uwish.gif
1MB, 268x268px
>>86481665
>>
>>86481636

Season 1 - 4 is literally perfect proveme wrong
>>
>>86480924
It doesn't have any of the story characteristics people care about; foreign men from 1930's France giving prolonged monologues while the women are quiet
>>
/tv/ is always either complaining about nothing happening or being rushed.

in GoT's case it's gone from nothing to rushed and also now that there are less players it becomes harder and harder to polarize the fanbase. it's now just 3(danny,cerci, nightking) groups from the peak season 2 (danny,rob,stannis, renly, whoever danny was fighting at the time).

TL;DR the story has homogenized into good vs evil and is no-longer challenging
>>
Underrated? fuck no, there's been at least 12 goddamn separate threads on average running constantly for 8 fucking weeks.
>>
>>86481759
Newsflash faggot I've never even watched the show I'm just here for the shitposting.
>>
>>86481899
I counted them there are 24 threads on the same show currently all on the catalog.
>>
>>86480924
its not twin peaks

and you fucks always make 100000000 threads when a new ep comes out you fuckwits. i'm even ashamed to say that i watch this fucking show. its not nearly as good as people say it is.
>>
>>86482040
I agree with this fella
>>
>>86480924
>plot armor
>plotholes
>D&D writing in general
>convenient solutions (ex machina)
>time travel
>Dany
>Bendini

I really think they crossed the line this season. More and more events just don't make sense anymore
>>
>>86482040
>and you fucks always make 100000000 threads when a new ep comes out

That's because it the most popular tv show in this day and age and the generals literally only last a few minutes during an episode airing. The twin peaks generals are probably the same 10-15 replying to eachother.
>>
>>86481636
the first three episodes were shit, but it's gotten better.
>>
because /tv/ is to tv what /v/ is to videogames and these boards have to hate what's popular
>>
does anyone have the pic of the script leak, trying to prove a point
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.