[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never be the prince that was promised >tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: perfection.jpg (309KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
perfection.jpg
309KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw you will never be the prince that was promised
>tfw you will never have a fucking bad ass flaming sword that can save the world
>tfw you will never have a white direwolf with red eyes
>tfw you will never have a dragon
>tfw you will never have dany
>tfw you will never have 6 magnificent buddies to go on a RPG adventure to capture a ice zombie

Why even live.
>>
File: I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT.png (242KB, 433x515px) Image search: [Google]
I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT.png
242KB, 433x515px
hello newfriend from reddit, please use the catalog before starting a new game of thrones thread. Thanks! sincerely /tv/
>>
>>86478585
:(
>>
>>86478585
I would sword fight any of the actors just for a chance of getting to talk to her and end up getting friend zoned
>>
>>86478585
>tfw you will never have a bran to hug
>tfw you will never have a gendry to hug
>tfw you will never have a rickon to hug

Why even live.
>>
File: 1502840575477.jpg (159KB, 1900x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1502840575477.jpg
159KB, 1900x1069px
>>86478585
I was waiting for Jon to die so Dany's rightful chosen King could take over and marry her.
>>
>>86479384
>jon is like the 3rd or 4th or 5th guy she strings along

dany a slut. A SLUT.
>>
>>86478585
>Prince that was promised

Is Tyrion
>>
>>86479849

prophecy says prince not princelet, idiot
>>
File: goofy cute.jpg (325KB, 1274x1433px) Image search: [Google]
goofy cute.jpg
325KB, 1274x1433px
>>86479982
No, you don't understand. He's a prince because he'll never be big enough to be king. It's already a diminutive form of ruler, dumdum.
>>
>>86478585
Wow, I had forgotten how pretty she used to be.
Also looks so much better with her hair down like that
>>
Thoros and Beric igniting their swords at the same time was so badass, god damn. This squad could only have been better if they had Strong Belwas and Bobby B himself.
>>
>>86483987
>Bobby B

ALL OF THESE IS HIS FAULT
ALL OF IT
HIS FAULT
ALL
HIS
>>
>>86483987
>Strong Belwas

Fuck D&D the only good thing Dany has in the books was a good support cast and they couldn't even get that right.
>>
>>86484181
Her support cast really was the fucking tits. Was there anyone in her crew who didn't wreck ass?
>>
>>86484348
Irri, Jhiqui, the other hand maid or whatever khals call them bitches, and Missandei but she's like ten and in the show she fucks Grey Worm.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.