[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Beric not mentioning to Jon that arya travelled with them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

>Beric not mentioning to Jon that arya travelled with them for awhile
>Gendry not talking to Jon about arya
>Jorah not talking about how sam cured him
What the hell is happening with this season?!
>>
>>86478321
no time gotta go fast, time is $$$$$$$
>>
>>86478321
Chad Summerchild would have lost interest and got out his phone to go check snapchat if they had to keep up with more dialogue before the dragons killed the zombies and the cool fire sword man.
>>
File: I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT.png (242KB, 433x515px) Image search: [Google]
I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT.png
242KB, 433x515px
>>86478321
hello newfriend from reddit, please use the catalog before starting a new game of thrones thread. Thanks! sincerely /tv/
>>
How big is drogon right now, is he approaching balerion size or is he way smaller?
>>
>as this flashback is happening we are switching back and forth between Raeghar with lyanna and Jon and Dany on the boat (HYPPPEEE) as the romantic scene between Raeghar and lyanna happen we see Jon and Dany’s romantic scene… Jon and Dany enter a cabin together (no words are being spoken) in which they begins to take each others clothes off and have as friki said “EL BOATSEX” (girl in the background “woooo wooo wooo”) (no specific sexual positions or how long our boy JS lasted where mentioned) Tyrion is the only one who notices that they are having BOATSEX… as the BOATSEX intensifies we see the scene where Lyanna is in the tower of joy where she tells Ned that the baby’s name is Aegon Targaryen…
>>
>>86478469
Can you stop spanning this shit on every single thread.
>>
>>86478561
im sure if we had a /julian/ general we would keep the posting contained, unlike you redditors who spam the board with game of plebs threads
>>
>>86478321

They cut 3 episodes, they couldnt pay the actors and the CGI. It's a huge fuck up, the series was never good but they killed the last 2 seasons because the show and the actors became too big for HBO to handle.
>>
File: 1502834109348.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1502834109348.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>86478633
>Complains about GOT threads being spammed
>Spams same shitty copypasta
You're a fucking genius aren't you?
>>
>>86478321

writers are more interested in killing off characters you like.

writers are hacks.

writers are idiot female campgay homosex morons.

writers are all of the above.
>>
>everyone suddenly on a first name basis with night king
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.