[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rip off a videogame >With poorer quality FX >Incre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: arthas1.jpg (173KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
arthas1.jpg
173KB, 1024x684px
>Rip off a videogame
>With poorer quality FX
>Incredibly underwhelming
>None of the original awesomeness I felt when I watched this
>Normies cheer
Fucking why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck

When a 2007 videogame cinematic feels more epic than the "most watched fantasy show in history", something is very wrong.
>>
>>86477797

Nobody cares about your shitty videogames here you fucking nerd
>>
Does anyone have that S8 storyline prediction which is just Arthas' story with the names changed
>>
Dumb /v/cuck
>>
>>86478273
fpbp best post
>>
File: Spell_deathknight_deathstrike.png (7KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
Spell_deathknight_deathstrike.png
7KB, 64x64px
>>86478612

Night's king: So, you've taken up >Longclaw at the expense of your comrades' lives, just as the Lord of Light said you would. You're stronger than I thought.
Jon: You waste your breath Night's King. I heed only the voice of >Longclaw now.
Night kang: You hear the voice of the Lord of Light. He whispers to you through the blade you wield... What does he say, young human? What does the Red Lord of Light tell you now?
Jon: He tells me the time for my vengeance has come.
Nig Kang: What? He couldn't possibly mean to--
Jon: It is finished.
>>
>>86477797
I cant believe warcraft fags havent lost their shit that its sindragosa and lich king
>>
>>86477797
For real though, it really feels like a massive ripoff from the Arthas storyline.
>>
>>86477797
>warcraft invented a lich resurecting a dead dragon in the snow
dragonlance would like to have a word with you, and it was probably done somewhere else before dragonlance
>>
>>86483410
Fuck off warcraft did it first
>>
NO JON SNOW, YOU SEE, THERE MUST ALWAYS BE

>thunder

A NIGHT KING
>>
>>86483559
Tell them the Night King is dead, and Jon Snow died with him.
>>
>>86477797
Someone should splice some scenes from this episode and this trailer together into a nice webm showing how hacky DnD are as writers.
>>
>>86483410
Never happened in dragonlance, well it did but it wasn't in the snow and that was like the fourth trilogy
>>
>>86477797
>Rip off a videogame
Except Arthas' story was interesting and had content.

The whole "Oh the night king is just a mindless bad guy with no story besides being stabbed in the heart by some tree shits who fucked up" thing bothers me.
>>
>World of Warcraft

Fat nerd, go away.
>>
Fuck off /v/
>>
I see game of normies reigns on this board.
You cucks aren't invited to my birthday party any more
>>
>>86477797
arthas was a hell of a drug.
>>
>>86477797
>>>/v/
>>
File: Bolvar.png (297KB, 508x684px) Image search: [Google]
Bolvar.png
297KB, 508x684px
>>86478612
>>86478986
>As the Night King falls, the ghost of the Three- Eyed Raven says "Control must be maintained. There must always be...a NIGHT KING™"
>Tyrion Lannister picks up the fallen crystal "The weight of such a burden... must be mine. For there is no other..."
>Suddenly, Jorah Mormont yells from the Iced Seat™ "Tyrion! You hold a grim destiny in your hands, brother, but it is not your own"
>"Jorah! By the Seven Gods...."
>The Khaleesi's dragons sealed my fate. The world of the friendzone can no longer comfort me. Thrust the crystal into my chest, Tyrion. Forevermore, I will be the King in the North™.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_043017_165903.jpg (361KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_043017_165903.jpg
361KB, 1680x1050px
>>86477797
i wonder if the night king gets a better mount
>>
>>86486186
>jorah
>not jaimie
>>
File: 444188.jpg (98KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
444188.jpg
98KB, 800x450px
My son, the day you were born, the very forests of Winterfell whispered the name... Bran...
>>
>>86477797
>rip off a rip off
wooow
>>
>>86488030
Where did wow rip off for that part? I don't remember a Lich King Arthas raising a dragon after betraying his father in Warhammer lore?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.