[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"He has too much of his father in him," she says,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: latest-1.jpg (721KB, 736x816px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
721KB, 736x816px
>"He has too much of his father in him," she says, talking about a man who killed children
>>
>>86474664
The prequels were a mistake
>>
>>86474664

Anakin was a rebel, though, and they wouldn't know what Vader did (Vader killed kids).

You mean Sand People? I doubt they give a fuck about them; little Sand People grow up into big Sand People.
>>
>>86474664
Did anyone tell that battle axe about it, or was she just like "he's an odd Jedi guy I think, I don't know. I was shocked when Obi Wan brought the kid by. I assumed Annie was a faggot,"
>>
File: lukelol.gif (1MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
lukelol.gif
1MB, 268x268px
>>86474664
>>
>>86474664
And her time was laughably sentimental like Vader wasn't all that bad.
>>
>>86475868

She would have known about Anakin from the events of AOTC, and there he BTFO Sand People that pillage and plunder the settlers.
>>
>>86475183
If by prequels you mean the shit awakens, then yes. Disney was a mistake.
>>
>>86476003
Can you not read? Of course I don't mean that, you stupid redditer.
>>
>>86475183
What has that got to do anything with the prequels, you autist?
>>
>>86475183
If you want to get really nitpicky this whole subplot was ruined in Empire, which was when the decision was made to make Vader and Anakin the same person. None of that was planned in the first movie. And it's what led to Guinness having to give that wretched "certain point of view" retcon speech.
>>
>>86474664
>she says, talking about a man she met for like 10 minutes two decades ago
>>
>>86476839

It wasn't that bad, though; having someone full up bad being a different person is pretty much what early cultures believed in, and Star Wars has always gone with that early myth.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.