[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>White walkers don't throw rocks/spears/arrows at bunch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: iu.jpg (66KB, 861x720px) Image search: [Google]
iu.jpg
66KB, 861x720px
>White walkers don't throw rocks/spears/arrows at bunch of people on a tiny island INSTEAD they literally wait for days halting their entire march
>Jon doesn't just execute a prisoner beyond a wall and takes him back when he turns into a zombie INSTEAD he comes up with the most retarded plan possible
>Gendry runs to the wall, raven flies to the Dragonstone and Dany flies beyond the wall in matter of days instead of months it would take in books
>Jon survives without shelter or a heat source for several days, then getting drenched in ice water and then being on a horse for several hours.
>Benjen Ex Machina
Was this the worst episode ever written?
>>
Thanks for ruining the episode once again Preston.
>>
>>86473092
wut
>>
>>86473028
the benjen bit is the most retarded, why did he even stay there? just randomly sacrificing himself...
>>
>>86473270
it was terrible
guess they wanted to close his arc
>>
>>86473338
lmao what arc?
>>
>Uncle Benjen come with me!
>budget Jon, budget...

Bravo D&D
>>
Did it leak?
>>
Maybe they knew they had dragons and was waiting or them to come so they could turn them to zombie dragons
>>
>>86476328
they would have come anyway, it is not like anyone trying to rescue them would have known that they died before getting there
>>
Is this ep 6 or 7?
>>
>>86473028
Bran warged into Jons sword pommel, saw what was up and than texted Benjen, how did you miss that
>>
When they left the wall they were 7, next episode they are 12 men
>>
>>86473028
This isn't Walking Dead, a body needs to actually be risen by a WW.
>>
>>86477356
you are a special kinf of retard if you didn't notice an handful of wildlings following the main 7 out of the gate last episode
>>
>>86473028
They only have a few spears so they have to reserve them for the dragons. It was literally explained in the episode.
>>
File: reddit.jpg (8KB, 250x130px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
8KB, 250x130px
>>86473028
hello newfriend from reddit, please use the catalog before starting a new game of thrones thread. Thanks! sincerely /tv/
>>
>>86477092
Ep6
>>
>>8647750
I hope you're saging the thread when you post these
>>
>>86478333
meant to reply to >>86477503
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.