[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lose several Men and give the Night King his own Dragon just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: the mountain game of thrones.jpg (307KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the mountain game of thrones.jpg
307KB, 1920x1080px
>Lose several Men and give the Night King his own Dragon just so they can prove to Cersei, who has almost no army left that the undead exists when she already has an undead bodyguard
>>
>>86470857
J U S T

U

S

T
>>
>>86470857
Isn't he alive?
>>
>>86470857

Yeah, it's an incredibly stupid plot which makes no sense at all.
>>
This is so fucking retarded.

I mean all the beyond the wall stuff was cool and all, but i wish there was some better reason than "bring a skeleton" to Cersei.
>>
>>86470947
the martells knew their poisons, i'd imagine oberyn would've used some extra nasty shit for the fucker who raped and killed his sister

so no, i'd imagine he's not alive, or at least wasn't at some point
>>
>>86470857
the mountain didnt die outright in combat. you can see him still moving when he's lying there after crushing that guy's skull
>>
>>86470857
to be fair, i don't expect any of them knew about cersei's undead bodyguard and in any case, a mindless zombie controlled by a supernatural being coming to destroy all life seems like it might be different from whatever qyburn did to animate clegane

still retarded though
>>
>>86470857

Why not just send Jaime with them so he can see everything for himself and report back to Cersei with no confrontations needed
Shitty writing tbqh
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 736x836px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 736x836px
>>86470947
Dead as fuck. Oberyn's poison left him in agony for days and then killed him. Qyburn just Frankenstein'd his ass for shits and giggles.

In the books they call him Robert Strong to try and be slightly discrete about the fact that it's just undead Gregor.
>>
>>86471000
Well there's also the "bring a skeleton to everyone but Cersie." part of the plan. Everyone else needs more convincing than Cersie does.
>>
>>86471000

They don't need to convince Cersei, they need to convince the other houses/lords. Couple it with Sam telling the maesters to acknowledge the threat because people will listen to them.
>>
>>86471388

Because Cersei doesnt even trust him anymore

Why do you think she just told him shes pregnant and immediately followed it up with dont betray me again
>>
why didn't they just kill someone beyond the wall, tie the body up and wait for him to get "resurrected" by the night king
>>
>>86471397

He was introduced the same way in the show, Cersei just abandons all pretence soon after.
>>
>>86471397
also in the books is not clear if he got a head or not.

i'd like to imagine him a headless clusterfuck of muscles
>>
why don't they walk into mordor
>>
>>86472578

They have to be killed by a White Walker.
>>
Gregor is supposed to be headless, they sewed somebody's head onto his body.
>>
>>86472300
none of the "houses/lords" exist or matter in the show
>>
>>86470857
The show has become so retarded that I am positive it will be revealed that Euron really is Gerion Lannister who will sit on the Iron Throne in the end.
>>
I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT!

WE LIKE TO... MOVE IT!
>>
POTTERY
>>
File: reddit.jpg (8KB, 250x130px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
8KB, 250x130px
>>86470857
hello newfriend from reddit, please use the catalog before starting a new game of thrones thread. Thanks! sincerely /tv/
>>
>>86470857
>anybody that dies beyond the wall becomes a wight

why not just cross the wall kill someone then wait for them to turn into a zombie
>>
Lannister's still have an army + Euron + men of the reach. It was just the rear guard that Cersei slaughtered & captured.
>>
>>86472300
I expect the Archmaester will turn up at Dragonstone to help convince the lords.
>>
>>86470857
khal drogo was just like him when the witch sucked his dick with black magic.
>>
>>86470857
When she had Elaria locked up she said something along the lines of

"it must upset you to see ser gregor alive an stronger then ever"

So no hes not undead or atleast she doesnt think he is
>>
File: its time to le.jpg (38KB, 680x793px) Image search: [Google]
its time to le.jpg
38KB, 680x793px
Like Cersei gives a fuck about an army of dead conquering westeros, she's already dead inside and just running on autopilot. And the so called "pregnancy" she has now is just a lie to make sure Jaime doesnt betray her.
>>
>>86477880
>Implying he hasn't already been written out of the show
Dude is way too expensive to to show up after Sam leaves. If we're keeping new characters from now on, they'll be played by amateurs.
>>
>>86470857
Who else thinks it would have been more interesting, or in line with what they thought of the books' description, for zombie Clegane's helmet to cover his entire face like a proper crusader-style "bucket helmet" instead of the Renaissance-era barbute they gave him?
Why can you even see his eyes, other than to have the actor emote minutely and look icky? Wouldn't an emotionless faceplate with impenetrable eye slits not make the character more of an emotionless golem-like biomechanical terror, rather than giving the impression that it's still the soul of Gregor Clegane in there, bound to the will of Cersei (or Qyburn?) like a traditional Haitian "zombie" concept?
The novels referenced that he had no head at all, that it was black magic animating the corpse, and even the show suggested that the head on "Robert Strong" was that of the dwarf the assassins mistakenly killed.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.