[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here we write better explanations for how Daenerys managed to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 13

File: f.png (1019KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
f.png
1019KB, 1920x1080px
Here we write better explanations for how Daenerys managed to save Jon and the wight hunting party.

1. Don't write Melisandre out of the story after 2 scenes, have her hang around Dragonstone and see Jon is in grave danger.

2. Have Bran warged into a raven and he flies off to warn Daenerys somehow, still very dumb but better than sending Gendry to run for days, send a raven and wait weeks until Daenerys recieves it and flies over all the while standing on the same rock with the undead army surrounding you.

3. Just have tyrion and daenerys telling stories to each other then tyrion speaks about Jon, making daenerys sad she didn't go with him, and Jorah, and she flies off or some shit.
>>
legit thought third option was gonna happen.
>>
Stannis comes back at the last moment and shoves some Valyrian steel up the Night King's arsehole
>>
>>86466742
4. She had a hunch.

Why do you autist have to sperg out on details like these? Your heart was supposed to be pumping in these scenes, not calculating the miles that Gendry and raves would need to cover.
>>
>Melisandre
Best option
>>
>>86466889
>just turn your brain off bro
Fuck off, retard.
>>
I'm fine with daenerys turning up but the timing was too perfect. Benjen should have turned up, attacked the 5 main white walkers and the undead army is abit unfocused allowing jon etc to run away and hole away somewhere more secure, then later daenerys shows up. It's too convinient to have her show up just as they were too swarmed and about to die. What if gendry took a 5 min break while running back to the wall? What if he didn't hold in his shit? They'd be dead
>>
>>86466742
1. Wouldn't really work well cause Davos would want to kill Melisandre when he saw her, and Dany would probably be angry with her once she found out about her burning the little girl alive.

I think number 2 would have been very interesting, like having Bran watch over the group with his raven then when he sees they're in trouble he sends a raven to Daenerys. Number 3 would have been pretty interesting as well.
>>
>>86466742
>random people on a taiwanese pokemon card trading forum have better ideas than D&D
>>
File: lacus kira.jpg (59KB, 450x606px) Image search: [Google]
lacus kira.jpg
59KB, 450x606px
>>86466742
Option 3 is great, they should hire you and I'm serious.
>>
>>86466742
all 3 are better than gendry running
>>
>>86467335
Honestly, anybody could be better than D&D
>>
>>86466742
>tyrion daenerys scene
They already set it up too so it would have been perfect
>>
>>86466742

I came here to make fun of your thread, but the Melisandre option of her seeing the future in the flames at Dragonstone and showing Kelly C and having Kelly C leave Dragonstone a day before they are actually stuck on that island thus showing up in time is actually pretty good. That's actually better than what happened in the show.
>>
>>86466742
I thought 3 was obvious.
>>
Why didnt they just fly with the dragon, scoop one with the giant mouth and fly back?
>>
>>86468384
Very boring tv. Same as why didn't they use the eagles to fly to mordor?
>>
>>86466742

4. Bran is watching the entire battle through the weirwood pommel on Jon's sword. He sees them trapped on the island surrounded by dead. Tyrion and Dany are talking by the fireplace, suddenly Tyrion's eyes go white. "Daenerys Targaryen, my name is Brandon Stark, brother to Jon" he tells her where Jon and and the others are trapped. Tyrion snaps out of it and looks confused and asks what happened. He sees Dany dressing in her winter queen battle outfit. She simply says "I have to go North".

Raven travel time solved.
>>
>Dany is a Targ
>Targs have prophetic dragon dreams
>Have her have a prophetic dream that Jon needs saving

Aaaaand done. Fuck D&D for writing almost all magic out of the story
>>
Maybe it would have made for them to be holed up in a cave, maybe on a high hill/mountainside/cliffside. So they can plausibly survive the elements while holding off the white walkers.
>>
File: Ross-Noble.jpg (32KB, 630x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ross-Noble.jpg
32KB, 630x360px
recast Jon Snow with Ross Noble.
>>
Where are people watching the episode? All I can find is a shitty version with really really low quality sound.
Is that the only one there is?
>>
Can someone do a "a VERY flighty bastard running at VERY HIGH SPEEDS" graphic for Gendry? Id do it myself, but im illiterate with computers
>>
Could have EASILY been:

>Seal team 7 get discovered by the walkers.
>Bran has been watching them on the long-claw livestream or raven drones and he sends the raven to Dragonstone as the events were transpiring...Jon literally knows Bran can do this based on Brans warning raven to Dragonstone last episode... Jon doesn't ask Bran for coms support during this fucking FUBAR operation?!?
>Danny would be on her way literally half a day earlier if not more depending on how early Bran recognized they would be trapped and would need air support.

Instead:

>"Gendry run like a mad cunt to the wall!!" which was presumably a half day or more travel away from the frozen lake battle.
>Elevator music at frozen lake as NK and Jon Snu's A-team awkwardly try to avoid eye contact...
>fucking walkers/wights just standing there not periodically testing the ice for a possible path to the rock.
>Sandor is a fucking dumb cunt with the only fucking tool that could render the ice-bridge useless and at the very least slow the wyght advance..
>NK is a literal mong with SAMs in his horse holster that he forgets to use for the 24 fucking hours of elevator music... then Dany and her kids appear and decimate a huge portion of his army...only then his lackey reminds him and he spears a flying beast the size and agility of a C130 right in its throat ... revealing he could have done that from the start.
>Veserion sinks to the bottom of the fucking lake for no good reason when they could have had him land on a rock formation and avoid the fucking STUPID chain gang.

A comedy of errors...

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF D&D
>>
>>86468548
>have bran warg into one of the dragons
>use dragonclaws to write huge message into the ground at dragonstone
>get daenerys on back and fly into the air so she can read the message
>send nudes
>>
>>86466742
Option 1 is the best one
>>
>>86468779
u a military man?
>>
File: juDctSQ.gif (996KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
juDctSQ.gif
996KB, 245x245px
This episode triggered me in more ways than one.
Question; If i did a review of this episode on Youtube (not showing clips just still images or voice over old footage) would it get removed?

>Wasting Benjen Starks character
>Raven flying so far in such a short time
>Dragons not continiously breathing fire
>Dany not using the two dragons left to just burn the white walkers (Yes she didn't know about them)
>Jon not getting on the fucking dragon
>Jon surviving the water
>FUCKING BENJIN AGAIN
>The whole shit between sisters was tragically boring

The only good parts were the fighting and the bro sections with the squad
>>
>>86468779
It's a really bad show with no sense of time. Genry running, raven travelling, and the dragons flying took literally 10 minutes.
>>
>>86468891
You forgot one thing:

Why the walkers didn't just chuck ice spears continuously at sitting duck Dany as soon as the first one hit.

Why the walkers didn't throw ice spears right at sitting Drogon in the first place.
>>
>>86466969
we don't know how long the hiked for and how long he ran for. it's up in the air, really
>>
>>86468421
Thats because eagles dont listen to people, dragons do.
>>
>>86466977
>what if
I imagine that's something the characters would be thinking during and after what happened. and too perfect? Shit goes wrong all the time in this show, it's not crazy when something good happens
>had I done this differently then this could have happened
>>
>>86469064
Then how did they survive with the white walkers stood there for ages?
Why didn't they freeze?
How did Dany know EXACTLY where they were hold up
Where the fuck are the Undead Archers?
Why didn't the Night King bring a giant with him (they have them) to throw rocks and shit at them all.
>>
>>86468727

There are four version. Two are 1080 HD with perfect sound.

If you are watching the one with shitty sound thats the bad one made from the dailymotion leak.
>>
>>86467756
>anybody could do x
that's what losers say while the winners sit in glory

>>86469133
>for ages
how far is dragonstone from the wall and how fast do dragons fly while in a hurry?

>why didn't they freeze
the wounded guy did

>how did Dany know
yea idk, good point that is pretty weird.

>undead archers
idk mate. honestly, I don't see why they didn't swarm from the beginning anyways. Was it a game? Do wights like torture? What was the point of keeping them there when they could have swarmed from the start? That would be my largest complaint besides Dany knowing where they are.
>kill them know and have strong af men in my army
>nah i'll wait a bit because of dead guy reasons. it isn't like they can be saved at this point anyway
>>
>>86468779
>>86466742
I would like to think that the Night King was just chillin and waiting on purpose so that he could score a free lich dragon. Why else would they just happen to have these gigantic ice javelins and just be sitting there waiting? The whole thing was bait to get a dragon, even the small party that Seal Team 7 ganked earlier on.

NK is playing 4D chess guys, and it makes sense because Bran is the Night King
>>
>>86469497
I would be overjoyed if this was the case
>>
>>86468972
or throwing them at the party while they were in a tiny circle of land during god knows how long and where they cant even run to dodge
>>
>>86469497
If grab was the nightking then why doesn't he just warg into a dragon?
>>
>>86468882
>What the fuck did you just say about me, you little bitch?
>>
>>86469155

>Where are people watching this?
>There's good versions of this, you just have to watch them.

Hey thanks pal, you've been real helpful, I guess I'll just imagine that I'm watching those good versions.
>>
is 'raven' synonym of telegraph in this show?
I mean, I can accept that a dragon going at (almost) airplane speed can cover a thousand miles in half a day, but a fucking bird?
>>
>>86469497
They would have to explain it in episode 7... something along the lines of Jon reflecting on why the NK just waited.... and then the realization that NK planned the whole thing or that he knows what Jon is doing... anything short of that would render the current state of events a travesty bringing D&D's credibility down to new lows...
>>
File: spoon-feeding.jpg (82KB, 584x389px) Image search: [Google]
spoon-feeding.jpg
82KB, 584x389px
>>86470069
>go on piratebay
>or search for a piratebay proxy on google if it's blocked in your country
>write "Game of Thrones s07e06" in the search bar
>click on the link for torrent download or magnet
>wait till the torrent client of your choosing (download one first if you haven't already, I recommend Deluge for windows or Transmission for mac) finishes downloading
>watch the episode
>shitpost on /tv/ about it

there, is this enough or do you want me to fax you the entire episode??
>>
>>86470361
stop spoonfeeding retards
>>
How long does it take for Dany to travel 800 miles on a dragon?
>>
>>86470616
is the teleporter really 800 miles away?
>>
>>86470616

I thought the episode was well paced. The problem is we've accepted moving vast differences without them going 'Two Weeks later'

where shows actually track the time they use. GoT never has. So by now its a conceit that they're moving from one end of scotland to the other in incredibly short amounts of time
>>
>>86470616
Dragon flys with aorund 900km/h so like3/4 hours.
>>
File: 1501532840956.jpg (70KB, 540x582px) Image search: [Google]
1501532840956.jpg
70KB, 540x582px
>>86470552
it's the best way to insult them and it feels good, believe me, there's nothing like helping a fellow man out of spite and anger
>>
>>86470681
How long would you say the Fellowship waited for Dany to arrive from Dragonstone to their rock?
>>
>>86470361
>get letter from isp saying they know we d/l it
what do
>>
File: 1498611523056.jpg (165KB, 1920x1847px) Image search: [Google]
1498611523056.jpg
165KB, 1920x1847px
>>86470976
don't do the crime if you can't do the time
>>
>>86466742

ever since they surpassed the source material the writing has been sloppy as fuck dude.
>>
>>86470976
>send letter back
>"That's none of your business"
>>
>>86466977
>the timing was too perfect.

Why do you think they waited for so long.
It was all Lich King's masterplan, he saw Daenerys coming. It was all for him to get an undead dragon so he can melt the Wall.
>>
>>86466834
That's for the last episode.
>>
>>86470976
don't live in a country where corporations can install a heart plug on your chest and drink your blood until you bleed dry if you don't comply to their terms of service
>>
>>86466742
How about why the dragons didn't just fire bomb the very obviously taken by surprise white walker leaders all standing around on the outskirts very obviously on the only horses in the army?

Dany is a fucking moron.
>>
>>86469970
>>
>>86470758

if they had water, a week.

It would take him a couple days to get back. if we're being charitable.

another day for the raven (Teleporting ravens being standard since season 1)

couple days for her to fly north/pit stop/piss break, dragon probably needs to drink too

so a week, maybe 8 days they hung out there surrounded.
>>
>>86469155
>>86468727

All versions have quite considerable judder due to 24p source being recorded at 60 fps not just digitally ripped.
>>
how long does it take for a raven to fly all the way from beyond the wall near eastwatch to dragonstone?

not long enough for all of the seven good men to starve/freeze to death, apparently
>>
>>86466977
Literally dont have the Hound become a comic relief and act retarded and it was solved
>>
why didn't they just light a campfire when they were stranded lol
>>
File: YAASSSSS.jpg (178KB, 676x1208px) Image search: [Google]
YAASSSSS.jpg
178KB, 676x1208px
>>
>>86466889

literary consistency is too much to ask for this guy
>>
>>86471527

kek
where the fuck is Ghost? Why didn't Jon take him beyond the Wall?
>>
File: 1464895762552.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1464895762552.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>the 'dany' thing was real
>>
File: 21h08m59s238.png (277KB, 626x712px) Image search: [Google]
21h08m59s238.png
277KB, 626x712px
why did jon do a suicide squad when he knew that the army of the dead moves in a big group and doesn't camp around a fire
>>
>>86471642
>where the fuck is Ghost?

this is one of the things that pisses me off the most about this fucking show. in the books Ghost was never far from Jons side.
>>
> bran wargs on a raven who is already at dragonstone
And then the raven talks to Daenerys in ravenish? Crawk crawk? Morse code? They would have to write a message anyway.

There's only one solution for the time delay. Bran makes a live transmission.
> Warg on one of the seven bad boys at the Arrowhead
> Warg on someone on dragonstone
> Make a telepathic channel
> The white eyed person on dragonstone repeat the words said to the white eyed person at Arrowhead and vice versa
> Both get the message: jon is in danger, Daenerys is coming
There, solved it. Meanwhile
> The hound and gendry and tormund keep breaking the ice around the stone peak constantly, so there's always water around them
> But then the night king comes triumphant, and the temperature drops even further and shit starts to freeze or he magically starts to freeze the lake quicker than the team can break it down
There, I solved the episode.
>>
>>86471818
the pace is too fast, I with the author had written all the books by now, then we wouldn't have this fuckfest,

>fatty stumbles randomly upon a page in a book
>ohhh dragonglass is here, tell it to jon, he travels

>we need to go north and get a dead guy to show it to the queen who would rather see us all dead than her not on the throne
>jon is fast forwarding to the wall

I know it's season 7 an all that, but slow it down a but ffs.
>>
>>86472036
sorry, the spelling mistakes happened because of my fat fingers
>>
>>86470130
Carrier pigeons can and have flew 1000 miles in a day.
>>
>>86468643
>make Jon Snow ugly

Nope.
>>
>>86468788
lol got me laughin a bit
>>
why didn't the hound stop pissing off the undead. throwing rocks is pretty rude.
>>
>>86466742
dragons start acting weird due to jon being in danger
dany notices and decides to go check on snow patrol
>>
how come the night king speared the dragon flying in the air when he could have speared the stationary dragon on the ground?
>>
A bunch of amateurs (neet and non neet) in this thread can write infinitely better episode 6s than those fucking hacks... and probably with a lower budget leaving more for an additional episode or 2....

D&D fucking shits
>>
>>86472403
They should have gone with the dragons in the first place. Not this 7 good men suicide squad bullshit.
>>
>>86471326
>tfw the hound takes a shit next to you
>>
>>86472719
>tfw tens of thousands of undead faggots watching you shit
>>
Doesn't make sense at all

They should've had daenerys antsying around dragonstone and establish that the dragons can sense targaryens/dragons to some degree (which would explain how dany finds Jon in the middle of literally nowhere
>>
>>86472426
How come he didn't spear all 3 of them? Obviously it wasn't very hard for him

I'm guessing he can only kill them when they breathe fire cuz the fire exploding in visyrions wound is probably what made him bleed out like that
>>
>>86469497
This meme needs to die. We've been given no reason to believe the NK even knows dragons are back in town, let alone that the human interlopers have access to someone who can bring them.

The very worst part of that episode though is him not spearing Drogon when he's laying RIGHT THERE.
>>
How about they bring an Eastwatch tethered Raven with them so when shit hits the fan like it did, they send the raven loose and it returns, Gendry stays.
>>
>>86466742
>scouts return to report horde of dead heading towards eastwatch
>Ginger wilding sends raven to winterfell for reinforcements and frees brotherhood guys to help fortify eastwatch
>raven sent to Jon saying dead will be laying siege to eastwatch within weeks
>Jon convinces chick to do a flyby to prove he's not lying about the dead, takes Cuckmont with them
>they flyby and see the dead chasing valiant super scouts (ginger, drunk guy, one eyed dead dude, hound, red shirt wildings and nights watch) still well outside of eastwatch
>commence dragon action on dead
>commence Jon Snu and Jorah Cuckmont landing and epic fighting to help scouts
>red shirts die, the rest of the scouts load up
>Night King epic Javelin toss / Jon Snu gets left behind and falls in a creek / whatever commences
>>
>>86471818
>>86471642
Tbh I'm happy Ghost isn't here because otherwise DnD would have killed him off
>>
File: 1481428334080.jpg (8KB, 346x235px) Image search: [Google]
1481428334080.jpg
8KB, 346x235px
Not that hard.

>So Dany, what do we do while wait for Jon and his zombie?
>There's no need to wait, I now believe them because they wouldn't go this far for a joke. I'll fly past the Wall myself and check things out.

Voila.
>>
>>86469133
Spear chucking is a special ability, Night King needs to fill up is ability points bar first before he can use it again.
>>
>>86472719

>Your massive dragon takes a shit
>it hits some random peasants hovel
>>
What an absolute mary sue
>>
If Sansa thought that Brienne would protect her from Arya why did she send her to Kings Landing?
>>
>>86474032
>a sensible line of reasoning from daenerys

too out of character
>>
Why did Dany have the dragons attack the Night King? They shouldn't have had him standing there watching. The Dragon should have died, then we see the Night King for the first time this season.
>>
>>86477959

why couldn't Benjen and Jon both ride the horse?
>>
>>86478607

Why did Beric Dondarrion tell the Hound they would meet again? Is one of them staying at Eastwatch? Where is the other one going?
>>
File: file.jpg (46KB, 1170x705px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
46KB, 1170x705px
>there's no time for my plotline to continue I must die here

Anyone else find that line kind of weird?
>>
>>86477217

>Loses a dragon saving the heroes, saves the entire movement against the white walkers

>mary sue

even her most ardent follower, tyrion is trying to get her to see reason.
>>
>>86478668

Why was Jon on Danys ship instead of at Eastwatch so he could ride down to Winterfell? Where were they sailing? To Dragonstone? To white Harbor to make their way to Winterfell from there?
>>
>>86479077

Do you think the reanimated dragon will breathe ice? A Story of Ice and Fire?
>>
>>86468727
https://solarmoviez.to/movie/game-of-thrones-season-7-21203/988121-6/watching.html
>>
File: 1502920110668.png (1020KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502920110668.png
1020KB, 1920x1080px
>>86477959
>>
>>86479445

oookay.......what's the end game?
>>
>>86469308

>how far is dragonstone from the wall and how fast do dragons fly while in a hurry?

same distance as kings landing, sinse it is at the end of the bay KL is located in.
So AT LEAST they where there for 24h from the point gendry was found until dany came back.
since Gendry just sort of run to the wall he was most likely there under 12h.
All in all generous 36h of waiting, probably less.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.