[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First trailer for Mitchell and Webb's new show Back is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: David_mitchell.jpg (47KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
David_mitchell.jpg
47KB, 500x614px
First trailer for Mitchell and Webb's new show Back is out.

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-08-16/first-trailer-for-mitchell-and-webbs-new-channel-4-comedy-back
>>
Sorry, the time of the self hating beta is almost over, there will be some interest at the beginning but it will die down.
>>
>>86462845
>British """"""""""""humor"""""""""""""
Can't wait to see what mind numbingly obvious and banal "intellectual" observations this smug faggot has
>>
>>86462905
>>86463010
look mom, i'm trolling on teh interwebs!!
>>
>>86462845
Literally looks like Ricky Gervais .5 mixed with an American sitcom
>>
>>86463092
Trust me I'm British. I did like their sketch show, but I just can't see it doing well today.
>>
>tfw you were a scholarship star student who won internships and big things were expected of you
>tfw shit happened along the way
>tfw 3 failed relationships and now haven't kissed a grill for 2 years
>tfw you are now a failed lawyer and you moved back home to live with mum and dad in the broken home you're from
>tfw this show strikes too close to him

i AM the beta. can't watch this man, shit hurts. life wasn't meant to be this way.
>>
I just hope it's not as shit as the later seasons of Peep Show
>>
>>86463339
peep show doesn't get as much stick as it deserves for season 7-9. 9 especially is pure dog shit.

The reason is because of the narrative technique and the inner monologue. The truth is, people watched peep show regardless of story and character development. The surreal POV deepest darkest thought narrative was, to its audience, pure magic. Nothing else mattered.
>>
>>86462845
I love Mitchell and Webb. Especially Webb, as he's not as consumed by his own image as Mitchell is. But I really don't see this doing well. The core audience of Mitchell and Webb's awkward humour style are the middle class, and they've overwhelmingly abandoned live tv. Basically everyone in south England uses Netflix now. Plus, Wednesday at 10 is a horrible time. I mean, it's Mitchell and Webb, could Channel 4 seriously not do better than that?

Plus, their sort of humour's a lot less popular than it was in the 2000's. Their whole 'Relatable but also funny' thing they had in Peep show just won't appeal as much today.
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 213x237px
>>86462845
>flash required
>>
That Mitchell and Webb...

Sound > Look > Situation > Getting divorced > Peep Show

Trailer looks promising-ish, I just hope it isn't more cringe comedy, I can't stand that shit.
>>
>>86465325
how 2 be contrarian.jpg
>>
>>86462905
No, it might work.
With all the unemployment and/or shit jobs despite degrees it's actually quite relatable.
>>
>>86465730
4/10, stupid enough to get me to respond but not even people on /tv/ are that stupid.

Give yourself an extra 2 points if you're an autist or have another impairment which effects your ability to predict behaviour in others.
>>
what ever happened to that diplomat show they had?
>>
>it's literally just Mark and Jeremy in a different situation

eh
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.