[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You'll never survive what I've survived. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 16

>You'll never survive what I've survived.

What exactly did this slut do now? All she did was sit pretty and let others bully her.

Meanwhile on the other side of the world, Arya turns literally blind, gets beaten up by qt waif, and gets stabbed multiple times in her tummy.

But I guess by D and D "standards", getting raped is worse than all that.
>>
she is right though. Arya is too proud and stupid to realise when to shut up and take some shit. She would have spat at someone and killed instantly
>>
>>86459295
they're both retarded and poorly written
>>
>>86459250
Imagine reuniting with your long lost relatives just to realize they became literal insane autists.

Not only that, but being locked with them in a castle for years to come.
>>
>>86459326
Sure but Araya literally got saved by Deus Ex Jaqcen and then he trained her to be as strong as him... that's just retarded pandering also I'm pretty sure Sansa being raped twice is worse than Araya losing her sight to gain these "amazing skills"
>>
>>86459295
you mean like when gregor captured her and then at harrenhal with the torturer?
>>
>>86459250

Who /teamsansa/ here? Arya is just an edgy cunt and looks like a toad.
>>
>>86459487
Woman detected
>>
>>86459487
Twice?
>>
>>86459250
>But I guess by D and D "standards", getting raped is worse than all that.

Yeah, I thought it was just the opinion of a fictional character who doesn't know Arya's whole story, and I was fine with it.

I couldn't believe my eyes when D&D walked into the shot, looked into the camera and said, "The opinions expressed by Sansa in this scene are also indicative of our own thoughts on the subject."
>>
Stop propagating rape culture.

Everyone know being raped is literally worse than death.
>>
>>86459563
After todays display of autism im on we wuz raped n shiet's side.
>>
>>86459542
Or how she was fucking Tywin Lannister's page boy? Arya had been through way more complicated shit than Sansa has and always found way to survive.
>>
>>86459250
>getting raped is worse than all that.

Funny how a woman can claim to be raped despite no bruises or anything. If anything she just submitted since she knew she had no choice.
>>
>>86459703
kek
>>
>>86459889
That's still rape...
>>
>>86459250
>experience an adventurous adolescent phase, where you get to wait on Tywin Lannister, journey with The Hound, and train with a league of assassins

vs.

>be held captive and abused by hostile factions TWICE, where you have literally no autonomy, and everyone around you is an enemy, as well as forced into a physically and sexually abusive marriage

If you think the latter is in any way preferable, you have the mind of a slave.
>>
>>86459469
How does every castle not tear itself apart or starve when winter comes? We are talking about 5+ years without any new food or being able to go outside. They can't possibly have big enough stores.
>>
>>86459487
sansa hasn't been raped even once
>>
>>86460240

This
>>
I hate scenes where they fight, because I dislike both of them and don't know how to feel about one shitting on another.
>>
>>86460661
the harvest season lasts for like 5 years also but yea it wouldn't make sense in reality
>>
>>86460819
WTF, she was blatantly raped by Ramsay.
>>
>>86459250
both of them had been through a lot of shit and for both were a torture for Arya and Sansa, Littlefinger manipulated the situation to make them fight.
>>
>>86459250
> Drama queen that can't act.

Whoo boy.
>>
File: .gif (1MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
1MB, 380x285px
>>86459487
>>
LADS PLEASE HELP
W-where do I download the 6th episode (or was it the 7th that had been leaked?..) in the decent quality? I'd just finished watching the fifth one and just found out about the leak
There's nothing on rarbg, sadly
>>
>be arya
>i can kill now because i was trained by the best assassin in westeros
>i've been through a lot of shit that I MYSELF CAUSED
>haven't seen sister for so long
>saw my sister crying when out father was beheaded
>yeah my sister betrayed our house
HOW DUMB CAN SHE BE?
Murming her autistic fucking list over and over again, cringy whore, i hope the hound kills her.
Most useless plost story in this series.
>>
>>86462106
https://mega.nz/#!sPoAXRRY!nn3I30-SBNJfT-iRV4Co1LIMj-HCvAz1e3mEChU_fQI

enjoy
>>
>>86459250
But she's completely right.
If Arya was the one married and trapped with Joffrey she would've done something irredemably stupid and Joffrey would've put her head in a pike.
>>
>>86459250
>wahh i was forced to have kinky sex with two cute and powerful men
>waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

women, right fellas?
>>
File: 1468941299953.jpg (23KB, 536x536px) Image search: [Google]
1468941299953.jpg
23KB, 536x536px
>>86459703
>>
>>86461961
They were married
>>
>muh rape

Rape is what happened to Dany in S1. Marrying Ramsey isn't rape.
>>
>>86459703
This is the way GOT characters talk though. They speak directly to the audience now.
>>
>>86460235

Still not as bad as being stabbed in the gut.
>>
>>86462215
>raped and manipulated since young age by the two most insane bastards in this show
vs
>a girl who CHOSE to become a killer after meeting the best assassin in westeros who decided to help her

Arya was lucky to meet Jaqen and that's it, now that she's this super dooper cool assassin doesn't mean she can act like she has authority over someone, someone should slap her and put that bitch in place.
>>
>>86462220
Ahmed pls go
>>
>wedding night
>rape
yeah no, thats not rape

feminists are full retard
and no sansa didnt go through more than what arya did, arya had to fight and survive and got stronger for it
fucking sansa didnt do shit and is a worthless poorly written character that amounts to nothing

sansa's "right at home" being the leader of winterfell is terribly contrived
just like how littlefinger is a terribly contrived entity that doesnt even fucking belong to exist in the narrative he's not amount to anything and just will be tied off, like the previous dude who just died, that stupid ranger that popped up for fucking 1 minute then got killed off, because haha you know, plot lines
>>
>>86462356
>arya had to fight and survive and got stronger for it
Arya WANTED to fight, there's a difference between being forced to do something and choosing to do something even if it's hard.

>fucking sansa didnt do shit and is a worthless poorly written character that amounts to nothing

You meant Arya.
>>
>>86459250
>Salsa
Emotionally and physically abused by Joffrey
Forced to watch Father die
Constant fear of life because Lannisters
Forced to marry Tyrion against will (not really that bad because he was a good dude)
Framed for murder of Joffrey
Forced to run away with LF and hide in Aerie
Married off to Ramsay
Raped by Ramsay
Tortured and abused by Ramsay
Hunted by Ramsay when you try to escape
Constantly hit on by LF since then

>Arya
Forced to watch Father die
Forced to hide away to avoid detection
Forced to join caravan to join NW
Watched as friend is killed
Captured and held at Harrenhal and made to be Tywin Lannister's wine bitch boy
Use ninja assassin to escape Harrenhal with friends
Watch as friend is sold off as slave
Kidnapped by the Hound
Dragged by Hound through Riverlands as bounty
Arrive to see your oldest Brother's body being paraded around with his Dire Wolf's head sown on his head
Arrive to see your entire forces slaughtered dishonorably
Dragged by the Hound to the Aerie
Find out all your relatives are dead
Have to run away from Brienne of Tarth
Arrive in Braavos with nothing
Join FM
Beaten constantly and forced to abandon your identity
Forced blindness and made to wander the streets while still being beaten
Nearly killed by qt waif for not killing good person
Good person dies anyways, still bleeding out
Travels back to Westeros and kills the Freys

Arya had it worse desu, but I'd chalk it up to seeing the Robb chimaera putting her ahead of Salsa.
>>
>Sansa, the episode of forced sexual intercourse in which you were the unwilling participant
Any idea what Bran meant by this? I still can't wrap my head around it.
>>
>>86462404
nigger arya was fighting from the get go
sansa hasnt done shit, she's worthless token whore for the effect of littlefinger be ing a contrived ally of the north
enjoy your feminist drivel, only 1 season left until danny becomes the winner and we can all stop pretending they werent using her to virtue signal for the past 6 seasons
>>
>>86462575
I don't care about any of that, Arya has that fucking ego piece of shit vibe to her now, keeps talking about her shitty fucking list, terrible writing and even worse acting.

Hope she dies really.
>>
>>86462474
>arranged marriage wedding night
>rape
no, stop with your victim complex attempt to legitimize a poorly written character who has no place in the world or setting
>>
>>86462659
It's not rape because it was an arranged marriage
It's rape because it was rape. She wasn't feeling it and it was forced on her. She was raped.
>>
>>86462659
stop with the edgy comments you autist, she WAS raped and by the way i doubt Arya could have taken it, she'd start crying and pushing him away scratching and would eventually get killed, so yeah, managing to get raped was the harder thing here.
>>
>>86462659
>>86462754
>WAAAH! MUH VICTIM COMPLEX XDD!!111

kill yourself feminists, youre retarded and morally bankrupt. she has the choice to die or have sex, she chose sex, she consented , she was married to him

because you shed a tear doesn't make it rape, becuase you regret sex doesn't make it rape

this show is virtue signalling for feminists, and poor writing and contrivances to legitimize that poor writing

you're plebs and your show is shit, enjoy danny being queen, in your delusional SJW world
>>
>>86462822
Ramsay wouldn't have killed Arya just because she'd be fighting back. He needed a Stark girl to legitimize his claim to Winterfell. He wasn't that stupid and unhinged.
>>
>>86463022
He would have killed, she's stupid and makes dumb moves, only reason she had to run away from Winterfell was because of her stupid arrogant fight with joffery
>i always wanted to fight xDD
why didn't she join the Nights Watch the dumb bitch?
>>
>>86462304
She just got stabbed in the gut a different way, is all.
>>
>>86462908
It's not a victim complex, she was raped, plain and simple. Sex or death isn't consent, you can still not want either one. God you're retarded.
>>
>>86462908
>she has the choice to die or have sex, she chose sex, she consente

Are you legitimately retarded? By that logic, virtually no crime is a crime. "It's not armed robbery, he had the choice to hand over his wallet or die, he chose to hand over his wallet, he consented"
>>
File: ss+(2017-08-16+at+06.11.09).jpg (73KB, 1230x771px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-08-16+at+06.11.09).jpg
73KB, 1230x771px
How pissed were you when she didn't kill her right there and then?
>>
>>86463217
Arya tries to act like Jaqen hagar, fails miserably and comes off as a cringy edgy whore.
>>
>>86463217
I wasn't pissed at all. Arya is in Sansa's head and I'm loving it. Chick has been learning from great manipulators and Arya is just shitting on all of that.
>>
File: img (32).png (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
img (32).png
6KB, 200x200px
>>86462908
>she has the choice to die or have sex, she chose sex, she consented , she was married to him
>>
File: 1501203878091.jpg (6KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1501203878091.jpg
6KB, 125x125px
>qt waif
>>
>>86462754
This is correct.

However, she still said yes to the marriage which was incredibly moronic and made no sense at all, and all her suffering doesn't make her better than anyone else, especially since she could have avoided it with even the smallest amount of forethought or sense of self preservation.
>>
>>86463217
>Kills Salsa
>Takes her identity and becomes wardeness of the North
>Littlefinger exposes her, has Arya killed and becomes Warden of the North in Johns absence

Would this have been a better outcome to this season?
>>
>>86463465
Nah.

They did some heavy foreshadowing this episode.

Arya says that Sansa wanted to be the Queen and she wanted to be a Knight.

Sansa's going to end up on the Irone Throne as Queen and Arya is going to kill Jaimie and wear his face to kill Cersei. Sansa gets to be the queen and Arya gets to be the knight.
>>
>>86463773
Lol no, sansa should just sit in the North if she really wants it, Arya should fuck off or die, she has no place in the series.
>>
sansa is a legit idiot. wasn't for theon should would still be dead
>>
File: Pepe Clegane.jpg (390KB, 1045x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Clegane.jpg
390KB, 1045x1068px
>>86463773
>Giving little girls what they want
>Not being red pilled enough to have a little girl kill her older sister without remorse and take her dreams for herself
>Only to be killed off by a big guy
>>
>>86459250
Sansa is in the right there faggot. All the shit Arya gets is deserved because she is a retarded little cunt who couldn't refrain from killing Mery Trant. She can only blame it on herself.
>>
File: 120.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
120.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
If this turns out to be some sort of "I was only acting like I was fooled by you littlefinger" *Teleports behind you, stabs you in the back* ploy by Arya to lure out Littlefinger, then this show is dead to me, then she's offically a omnipotent deity.

The actor is also fucking horribly misscast.

This is some seriously naruto tier itachi edginess.
>>
>>86464936
I want littlefinger to kill Arya with his manipulations, i hate her SO much.
>>
Imagine thinking arya wouldn't be mentally tormented by alpha ramsay
>>
File: n08A8NO.jpg (43KB, 599x804px) Image search: [Google]
n08A8NO.jpg
43KB, 599x804px
>>86459250
>that Dany getting a message and saving "just in time" within one day bullshit
>that OOC as fuck Arya
>that Benjen cameo serving only as plot device to save Jon
>that fucking forced romance of Deny suddenly being more in love with Jon than with Jorah, Drogo and Daario molded together. ALL after 2 episodes of them interacting for 7 minutes

I hate this rushed season
>>
>>86465114
>>86464978
samefag?
>>
>DUDE YOU WERE COURCED INTO RIGHTING THIS LETTER NOW I WANT TO CUT OFF YOUR FACE AND BECOME YOU LMAO
I feel like arya is maybe overreacting here
>>
>>86465166
No shit, fucking idiot thinks she's important.
>>
File: ffrefrferf.png (172KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
ffrefrferf.png
172KB, 500x493px
>>86465000
Well, we know for a fact this ends up with littlefinger dead, but if it was Aryas plan all from the start then it's just ridiculous.

How long did she train for? 6 months? A year? And she turned into some overpowered super assasin who can disguise herself as anything, kill anything, hell then they might as well just send arya to kill the night king.
>>
>>86465250
I agree, also how come no one knew about the faceless man before?
And if she's so fucking strong why didn't she just go to kinglanding and switch faces every 2 days, she could reach Cersei within a week and kill her.
Dumb bitch./
>>
Childhood is idolizing Arya. Adulthood is realizing Sansa makes more sense.

Prove me wrong. Protip: You cant
>>
>>86462228
dany was never raped either, it was her wedding night and she fell in love with that fucker forever
>>
>>86462474

Huh pretty good analysis. Arya definitely had it worse.

Also she had to watch her butcher-boy friend (who was secretly her crush) get executed as well. Sansa didnt give a fuck about that.

Oh she also had to throw rocks and her direwolf and drive her off, although Sansa did have to watch her be beheaded.
>>
>>86459250
To be fair, Arya would have mouthed off Joffrey until she got a bolt between the eyes, so she's kind of right in that regard, just not for the reason she thinks she is.
>>
>>86465250
I pray for this to be the only time that the script is wrong.
>>
File: 1502888791956.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1502888791956.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>86465250
>hell then they might as well just send arya to kill the night king
yeah by wearing the captured zombies face and shanking big blue boy
>>
File: 1502828767364.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1502828767364.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
>>86462474
>a few instances of being hit with a stick are tougher to go through than literally years of living in abject terror

Its the mental aspect of it, Remember how Jaime says about Bran that hes better off dead than a cripple? Id gladly take being a homeless wanderer over living in a castle in terror like Sansa has. Also zi read in the leaks theres a scene where they show her body and its all scarred from Ramseys torture. Arya was never tortured, locked in a cell and beaten nightly. People here are idiots, talking about how Ramsay "only fucked Sansa once or twice" and have literally forgotten the almost full season she was locked in a room with nightly beatings and rape
>>
>>86465666
He's so ugly it hurts, his triangular face with his jewish fucking nose hurts my viewing experience.
>>
>>86465692
Don't forget that Arya CHOSE to get beat up and train, she could leave at ANY moment but didn't.
Sansa literally had no choice.
>>
>>86462287
what sad world are you living in?
>>
>>86465165
No shit. If you made one thread about one episode i woudnt need to make 50 copies in 50 threads taking half of this damn board!
>>
>>86459469

arya won't be in winterfell for long. at the zombie exhibition at kingslanding the hound and the zombie mountain will fight at last. the hound will win and kill the mountain.
but then the zombie mountain walks in. WTF? it turns out arya wore zombie mountain's face to kill the hound. hound will be sad
>>
>>86465806
Sorry, i agree though, this entire season had a rushed and forced feel to it, writers got lost without the books and couldn't come up with shit by themselves.
>>
Is Bran a nihilist?
>>
>>86465725
exercise your freedom and choose not to watch, then. and while you're at it, choose to stop posting and never come back. please.
>>
>>86465692
No you wouldn't, most people would beg the castle to take them in when they've been starving for a week, and westeros is in the middle of a civil war
>>
>>86462754
She knew that in the game of thrones world marriage meant she would have to have sex with him that night. When she said yes at the wedding that was the consent. Even in our world sex is part of the marriage ceremony it's called consummating the marriage. If you don't do it then the argument can be made that you're not actually married. If you look at how to get a marriage annulled you can see more
>>
>>86459487
>I'm pretty sure Sansa being raped twice is worse than Araya

Arya is abused, hunted and stabbed, and has lived in the wild and walked over the entire country starving and being hunted and had her friends die off but aboobloohoo Sansa had to fuck a couple of times she wasn't feeling it.

Oh noooooo how terrrrrrrible.
>>
>>86459487
Yep getting stabbed is better
>>
>>86465861
he's just nil
>>
>>86465692
In reality, 99% of women would choose to be abused by men as long as they were fed and kept in relative safety

source: all of human history
>>
>>86465851
The fact that all 7 main character somehow gathered in one place was already fishy. But now we have a very fucking rushed romance, rushed Arya/Sansa interactions (that almost made one kill another after 2 episodes since them reuniting) and deus ex after deus ex for cinematic effect. Directors completely lost it. They are trying to wrap up and kill off as many characters as they can before finale credit. And it shows.
>>
>>86459250
>What exactly did this slut do now?
Survive rape, what do you meann
>>
>>86466003
I dislike this modern trend in television where a characters arc can't be completed until they've been killed off
>>
>>86463326
Probably bait, but there are people who legitimately think like this.
>>
>>86465880
Dat butthurt
>>
>>86465250
Her making a joke out of Brienne in that duel already shows the writers are willing to make her as powerful as they please, if only for the sake of making her look cool.
>>
>>86466042
>just lay there for 2 minutes
>can even enjoy it if choose to
oh no such struggle
>>
>>86465981
>>86465909
You people are making it seem as if Ramsay was a normal abusive guy. He was on another level of psycopath. No, id rather stay homeless and die of hunger than live with him in a house. hes not a normal run-of-the-mill wifebeater, hes an insane torturer
>>
>>86459665
Once is by Ramsay Bolton. The other time was Meryn Trant.
>>
>>86459703
lmao
>>
>>86462575
Arya literally ran to the lanisters and was trying to kill someone before the Nights Watch man stopped her from getting caught.
>>
>>86459250
I think Sansa looks sane compared to her younger siblings
>>
>>86466296
Im sorry but literally Little Finger told her she was going to marry Ramsay. What does marriage mean to this dumb girl.

She agreed with Little FIngers plan because she thought she could manipulate him. And that backfired and she got super salty.

Does no one remember this? LF even told Sansa if she doesnt want to marry Ramsay he wont force her. She made a gamble with her legs and she got fucked,
>>
can someone please explain to me why rape is as bad as murder in the eyes of society

please

it seems as bad as any physical assault
>>
File: 1492806475930.jpg (4KB, 116x126px) Image search: [Google]
1492806475930.jpg
4KB, 116x126px
>>86461961
>eating ass is rape
>>
>>86460661
With most castles you can still go outside. It's only in the North where it gets so bad you literally can't leave.
>>
File: What's Up With This.png (796KB, 597x782px) Image search: [Google]
What's Up With This.png
796KB, 597x782px
>>86463184
>By that logic, virtually no crime is a crime. "It's not armed robbery, he had the choice to hand over his wallet or die, he chose to hand over his wallet, he consented"

You're using a legal argument in a situation where what happened is not defined as rape. That makes no fucking sense.

The show's universe doesn't have any crystal clear consent laws. Marriages are consummated.

>>86463141
>Sex or death isn't consent, you can still not want either one. God you're retarded.

Okay so you're not making a legalistic argument, you're making a moral one. By our moral standards nearly every single character in Game of Thrones is a murderer and they would all be jailed.

Yet you tumblrinas applaud murder.

We're left with the conundrum of women being upset about fictional rape but not fictional murder, torture, genocide, infanticide, abuse, robbery, arson.. Every fucking major crime is committed in the show. Dany exterminates entire social classes based on her personal ideas of morality, not law, and YOU FUCKING CHEER.
But don't show someone raped that's awful. That's too much. If you don't sympathize with a fictional raped character you're morally bad. "Theon"? Who's that? Is that a character on the show?
>>
>>86459250
getting "raped"
>>
>>86466610
well historically a raped woman was forever defiled. She would find is difficult to find a husband so in a sense it almost was as bad as murder, her life was ruined forever and people didn't want to associate or be friends with defiled women.
>>
>>86466748
but that's what i mean. now that we're in a ""progressive"" society where sex is supposedly meaningless and girls can sleep around, then why is rape still that bad?
>>
>>86466610
I don't honestly know. If someone put a gun to my head and said "let me rape you or I pull the trigger", I'd have my pants off in no time. I tried explaining to some feminist woman that it's like saying "if you were raped you'd be better off dead", which I think is kind of insulting, but she just kept saying she thought I was wrong and I should shut up about it without telling me why. Rape sucks, but I'd take it over torture, murder, or even particularly violent physical assault any day.
>>
>>86466748
just to add to that a noble girl that was raped in the books could only get married to someone like Bronn.
>>
>>86459889
it's heavily implied that he did leave bruises and other marks all over her body.
>>
>>86466873
that's exactly what i mean. i feel like most of the "trauma" that comes along with rape is just because of the taboos that still exist about sex. girls claim that they can't have normal sex anymore because they think about their rapist and shit.

but if it wasn't a big deal in her mind and she could just shake it off then honestly it wouldn't be even as bad as being punched in the face or something. there was some reddit thread where a sex therapist was claiming that a lot of her clients who had been raped had orgasms. it's just strange
>>
>>86465305
You a mouth breathing retard or something? Thats exactly what she way going to do until she heard that her sister was in winterfell and decided to return there instead.
>>
>>86466873
>Rape sucks, but I'd take it over torture, murder, or even particularly violent physical assault any day.

Some people prefer to fight and die rather than handing over their wallets too.
>>
>>86465962
>she wasn't feeling it.
keked at this description of rape
>>
>>86463141
>>86463184
>>86463326
Don't feminists say that Dickon and his father deserved to die because they chose death over being slaves?
It's the same logic is it not?
>>
>>86467398
Are you saying Dickon and his father weren't killed ?
Because that's the logic you're applying.
>>
>>86467334

>hurr rape is bad because i didn't want to do this pleasurable thing right at that exact moment!!!

literally who cares. i don't want to work every day but i have to do it anyway. i'm being constantly raped
>>
She's implying that Arya's unwillingness to be submissive would have gotten her executed if she were in Sansa's position even though Arya spent a year or two sucking Tywin off under the table
>>
>>86467569
What?
I'm saying if the choice is allow me and do everything to you or die. Then it's not an actual choice
Yet people keep saying that Dany burning Dickon and his father is justified because of that choice
>>
>>86459250
Im still in shock that she had the hide to say that SHE took back Winterfell. Not the men who fought in the battle. Not Jon who came to rescue her after everything he went through on the wall and with the wildlings, not Baelish who actually brought the Vale knights. She did. By virtue of being fucked one time I suppose?
>>
>>86459487
>rape
>bad

lel virgin
>>
>>86467857

Tywin saw right through her lowborn story and even let her backsass him once or twice, she's lucky he didn't realize who she was. If it was Joffrey or Ramsay she'd be toast.
>>
>>86467959
I'm saying that if you're given two shitty choices, taking one or the other, doesn't justify it, or make it a good thing.

Sansa was raped, because the other choice was death. She'd have been murdered had she chosen that, still wouldn't have absolved her killer.
Dickon and his father were murdered, because they chose that instead of losing their honor. It doesn't absolve Dany of their killing, even if they chose it.

None of their fates were "justified", it happened, that's it. Dany did a shitty thing and they're hammering it with Tyrion calling her out on it. In case you didn't notice, every single person, except Hot Pie, is a terrible person in GoT.
>>
>>86459469
wait now I am confused.. you mean Bran?
>>
>>86460235
how is that a fucking rape... she literally gave her consent at the wedding. Maybe you have forgotten how people in westeros consummate a wedding. So let me remind you. The husband fucks the wife!
>>
>>86459487
>the only valuable thing is taken by a man without her concern is the most vile act someone can do
okay then
>>
>>86459703
Just wait for the Inside the Episode.
>>
>>86459250
but what is a worse crime: Rape or the Holocaust?
this will send their heads flying.
>>
>>86469045
ofc its rape you, sexist piece of shit
>>
File: wood.jpg (72KB, 960x831px) Image search: [Google]
wood.jpg
72KB, 960x831px
>>86469045
>but what is a worse crime: Rape or the Holocaust?
>>
>>86469045
Didn't you hear? Leftists don't like Jews any more.
>>
>>86467793
It's not pleasurable if she doesn't want to do it
It's horrible as shit
>>
>>86467793
t.virgin
>>
>>86468829
It's not consent if you can't say no because you'll get harmed or damaged if you refuse.
>>
>>86469045
Well, rape actually happens.
>>
>>86471931
how fucking dumb are you? she agreed to marry Ramsay! she could have stayed in the vale, she could have said the truth about littlefinger. But no, the bitch decides to lie and go with littlefinger and fucking agrees to marry into a family that BETRAYED her own! So as far as I am concerned, she willingly and knowingly agreed to be wed and hence fucked by Ramsay.
>>
>>86468481
This bran is the only one who has a right to be exasperated by his stupid fucking family
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.