[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is so wrong with Ayra? She was utterly insufferable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ayra.jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ayra.jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
What the fuck is so wrong with Ayra?

She was utterly insufferable in the leaked episode
>>
>>86452737
she was utterly insufferable ever since Braavos
I wish Brienne just accidentally chopped her head off
>>
Terrible actress, terrible writing.
>>
She really goes out of her way to be an edgy bitch.
>>
>>86452737
desu Sansa is being a traitorous fucking cunt and Arya is right for calling her out on her shit.

The whole season so far has been a joke, but the Arya scenes are hardly the worst thing about it.
>>
>>86452737
had to laugh when she answered Sansas question about the faces with a James Bond villain monologue

this acting/writing is beyond terrible
>>
>>86452737
"i wanted to be a knight"
sigh, ok, we get it; you're shattering gender norms of a fantasy world and its commentating on our world where women can't go to university, have high paid jobs, go jousting, run a business, etc, because men actually sat down and made rules to stop women from doing these things because they are all cruel cunts out to get us, its cool, but can we fucken move on yet?.
>>
>>86452965
when was she being traitorous?
>>
>>86453163
trying to wrest power from Jon Snow, the appointed Mary Sue and King in the North, while he's away trying to save the fucking world with no one believeing him there's any danger at all.
>>
File: 15145005731.jpg (85KB, 598x651px) Image search: [Google]
15145005731.jpg
85KB, 598x651px
>>86452737
Another episode leaked?
>>
>>86453275
yeah. check pirate bay, it's around 1.9gb
>>
At this point what the fuck is the purpose of her character in the overall story. Hours of screentime have been spent on this cunt just so she can kill Littlefinger, maybe Cersei next season?
>>
>>86453381
If jamie doesn't kill cersei i'm out.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.