[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does diversity mean shoehorning in black people? (Black hermione,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
Why does diversity mean shoehorning in black people? (Black hermione, black Annie, idris elba in thor, etc)

Why not asians or hispanics? I'd rather see more of them than blacks. When relatives from europe visit, they're surprised when they don't see black people because they think America's 50% black.
>>
>>86444911
Blacks trigger white people more. If white people got as upset about asian or mexican characters getting cast then it would happen more, but people only ever cry about white genocide when its blacks
>>
>>86444911
Why not? Film studios are private companies and no one forces you to watch their movies.
>>
Idris Elba
>>
>>86445121
This so much
>>
there was the latino dude playing the terrorist in rogue 1
>>
>>86444911
Honestly it requires a high level of education to understand the history and repercussions of anti blackness. But simply put, if blacks are liberated, all other people are.
>>
>>86446192
>implying they'll ever be freed from their slavery mindset
>>
>>86446192
>But simply put, if blacks are liberated, all other people are.
they were liberated some time ago, unlike muslim women
>>
>>86446497
Look at all that strawmanning
>>
>>86446192
I'm guessing the theory you're operating under is: "race is a system used to exploit POC with blacks at the bottom"

You know that even if all the neo-Marxist theories of race are basically correct. The fun part is none of it mutually exclusive with he fact that blacks (also) have lower IQs and will go to the bottom of whatever "system" is in place.
>>
Reminder that if you don't think the NBA is diverse you're a Nazi.
>>
>>86446192
some people love their chains
>>
>>86446497
Why can't /pol/ argue without strawmen?
>>
Be happy you're getting anything instead of playing with sticks and stones, dying of malaria in your tribal homelands.
>>
>>86446597
"Society of emasculated liars" perfectly sums up the modern liberal west.
>>
>>86444911
basically what >>86445000
but its really whatever isn't white is diversity, idiots say that race is only skin deep then go cry about too many white skinned people in "their" media
>>86446192
the only thing blacks need liberating from is thug "culture"
>>
>>86446608
leftists stopped arguing 60 years ago, worked pretty well for them
>>
>>86446568
Aristotle thought nordic barbarians are slaves by nature and inferior to Greeks. All the examples given boil down to culture so there goesq
>>
>>86446608
>>86446536
>i-it's just strawman we can't be wrong ever!
>>86446633
thanks m8 been looking for that one
>>86446692
nice too, saved
>>
>>86446660
Where'd he say that? I'm actually interested.
>>
Because Americans don't care about the world outside of their country, and in the United States the only diversity that a majority of them know is the African-Americans.
>>
>>86446660
>passing comment by one person
>was actually more along the lines of "theyre too aggressive" "they have too much fire element in them which is why they have blue eyes"

Excellent counterpoint
>>
>>86444911
Diversity would mean a whole lot less of Iris Elbow.
>>
>>86446491
>>86446524
>>86446561
>>86446582
>>86446650
>>86446543
holy SHIT triggered
>>
I wish they'd put more hispanics in roles instead of blacks because unlike blacks hispanics can actually look attractive. also there are more hispanics in the US than blacks so they "deserve" more representation than blacks.
>>
>>86446724
>more strawmen PLUS switching topics
You couldn't have admitten defeat clearer if you tried.

>>86446727
>get called out on objective strawman
>more strawmen

>>86446730
On Politics
>>
>>86446762
You sound like you only know about America from watching 80s movies.
>>
>>86446660
post proofs
>>86446762
>doesnt care about the world outside their country
and they shouldnt, stop being angry we're marginally more successful than your country at not fucking up and fix yourselves instead of trying to bring us down to your level
>>86446813
>identifying the problem is being triggered now
>>
>>86446802
>passing comment by one person
>was actually more along the lines of "theyre too aggressive" "they have too much fire element in them which is why they have blue eyes"
Both of these are lies. I wonder why.
>>
>>86446877
What are lies?
>>
>>86446813
I don't think you know what that word means
>>
>>86444911
It's literally The Producers all over again. Instead of Springtime for Hitler, it's an atrocious black Annie that bombs because no one actually likes diversity.
>>
>>86446192
10/10 bait
>>
>>86446871
>post proofs
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_slavery
Read Politics for more details

>>86446902
I take you very seriously

>>86446918
That it was a passing comment by one person.
And that it was along the lines of they're too aggressive. You know. Both of what you said. Ironically "They're too aggressive" is exactly the line along which your mentally ill friend paints niggers right now but consistency is just a libtard shaming technique I guess
>>
File: 1502874257672.jpg (35KB, 194x433px) Image search: [Google]
1502874257672.jpg
35KB, 194x433px
>>86446972
And why not this?
>>
>>86446840
>strawman! its all strawmen!
kek have a (you) its fun watching retards talk about shit they have no idea about
>>
>>86446813
>heh, we are reappropriating right-wing insults and using them against you guys
>>
>>86447079
Yeah no strawman in >>86446497 whatsoever.
Again why can't /pol/ ever argue honestly? Why do you shy away from it?
>I act le smug and superior so noone will call out I didn't make an argument
Yeah. That's what happens when people stay in their hugbox
>>
>>86446995
>whites conquer world
>other races decide that's not cool because they were there first or had their ancestors forcibly relocated
>force whites to share and stop being assholes
>MUH MASTER RACE
>MUH RACIAL GENOCIDE

Stop being such pussies you whiners. They're just brown people and they're the same as everyone else.
>>
>>86447127
literally wrong, no privacy will make you lose your fucking mind
stupid shill
>>86447162
there really isnt tho, you libtard are taking hypocritical stances and calling you out on them isnt strawmen, its called not falling for your bullshit.
>>
>>86447127
Lol, she has such a deranged look in her eye
>>
DIversity just means less white people
>>
>>86444911

Several reasons for this (and keep in mind I'm listing things that are public perception, not literal truths)

1. Africa is a shithole, with no exceptions. The land of aids and famine and civil war. Asia has shiny new skyscrapers, and electronics and the like. South america isnt too bad an relatively disaster free in the recent past, plus not very relevant globally.

2. White guilt for slavery and colonization - although the same can be said for asia and south america, those regions dont have the present day issues of africa.

3. Very visible minority. You may not notice an asian person from behind, but black skin can be seen at great distance. This may also factor into fetishisization of the 'other'

4. The current wave of immigration into europe, with blacks being farm more visible than middle easterns who can be pale enough to pass for native european

5. 'the birthplace of mankind' thus they are owed something by all races
>>
>>86447222
>>86447231
>all liberals hate christianity
>THERE IS NO STRAWMAN YOU DISGUSTING SHITLORD
Again. Why can't /pol/ argue honestly just based on facts? I assume you blindly parrot what you read there and just now realise it.

>Because you haven't refuted anything said here
Why would I have to? You made these claims not me. I don't agree with half of them and the other half are put in different contexts. Why don't you give an honest point?
>>
>>86447163
>They're just brown people and they're the same as everyone else.

blacks are the only race with no neanderthal admixture
>>
>>86447427
>Literally a thread full of facts
>can't give one
>But I used insults so I appear supperior
Ah man to be 15 again. Go ahead. Repeat "look at all those facts" again to wash over not giving just one
>>
File: m6227a1f3.jpg (66KB, 657x389px) Image search: [Google]
m6227a1f3.jpg
66KB, 657x389px
>>86447469

facts are fun
>>
Blacks pushed this narrative onto themselves.
>>
>>86447377
>blindly parrot
M8 you're literally repeating yourself now
>why should I have to
Because it's fucking common knowledge libtards say those phrases or argue with those general sentiments despite being contradictory to one another
>>86447469
M8 the threads got the fucking facts in them that's all the spoon feeding you're getting
>>
>>86447518
And now adjust that for every factor but race
Ah wait
>>
>>86446837
>I wish they'd put more hispanics in roles instead of blacks because unlike blacks hispanics can actually look attractive.
Fucking this. If you needed any proof, you just have to look at asian countries who do not appreciate it when movies pretend these apes on screen are attractive.
>>
>>86447127
FUCK YEA I LOVE COMMUNISM
>>
>>86447561
>not just take out the only part I don't like, OH WOW LOOK HOW WRONG YOU ARE NOW
>>
>>86447518
those different dotted lines are fucking annoying. Just use different colours. fuck you whoever made that graph
>>
File: rlly makes me think.png (374KB, 1238x946px) Image search: [Google]
rlly makes me think.png
374KB, 1238x946px
>>86447561

does this do?
>>
Blacks need forced diversity to tap into white people's wealth. Without diversity Elba has no career, it's literally privatised affirmative action. Only an idiot will buy Elba's crocodile tears.
>>
>>86447747
>500,000 is 0.6% of 5,500,000

nazi math
>>
good oh man
>>
>>86446192
>But simply put, if blacks are liberated, all other people are.
>>
>alt right whining intensifies
>>
>>86444911
Based thread
>>
>>86448068
> anyone that expresses and opinion that I disagree with is whining

Sup you subhuman nigger?
>>
>>86448068
>communist apoligists intensifies.

Centrist here, not even alt right.
>>
I really don't care about the color of the skin of the actor. As long it's a good actor, who the fuck cares?
>>
>>86448171
You sound based..
Must be a larper. Sig Heil brother
>>
>>86445000
because blacks are horrible people duh. Id rather live in a country full of asians than full of blacks.

In fact so do blacks themselves.
>>
>>86448198
> niggers bitch if Egyptian characters are played by white people with spray on tans because we wuz kangs
> we're not allowed to do the same
>>
File: 10049878543.gif (1MB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
10049878543.gif
1MB, 207x207px
>>86444911
>When relatives from europe visit, they're surprised when they don't see black people because they think America's 50% black.
whole planet is shaping up to be 50% black 50% chinese/indian at this rate lmao
>>
>>86448354
I'm glad I'll be dead before that happens
>>
>>86448245
>wanting to be just as pathetic
>>
>>86448378
whites will be genetically resurrected
not a maymay; the features are already cataloged and there's plenty of billionaire asians and blacks who will want white features for themselves or their house servants
r/asianmasculinity already has threads about the evils of colored contacts and bleached hair in the idol industry of japan, korea, china, thailand etc.
>>
>>86448204
Nice cringe post anon. There's always Cuba or venezuela for you, I hear they have killer weight loss programs.
>>
>>86444911
The reason is that Jews push this to better themselves.

Mainly because blacks are unlikely to use all the privilege jews give them to actually gain power, the same would not be the case for asians.
>>
Oh look, another thread bashing black people on /tv/.
>>
>>86448408
I don't see how some faggot on an anime imageboard taking five seconds out of his day to type out "lol fuck niggers" is comparable to niggers on twitter organizing mass boycott campaigns because they're deluded and believe Egyptians were black despite all the evidence indicating the contrary
>>
>>86444911
I understand the need for the representation of different individuals and cultures, I just don't like looking at black people.
>>
>>86448941
I've come to this point too. Asians and Mestizos are aesthetically attractive while the negro just looks too primal.
>>
>>86448851
>organizing mass boycott campaigns
That's exactly what is happening here though. Both are cancer.
>>
>>86446192
>racism is solved only when black people are on top
>shoehorning black people into everything is what matters
>every other race's lack of representation doesn't matter, they should all support black people being represented more

this is so obviously retarded
asian and latin and indian and middle eastern men have way worse representation per % of the USA or UK than blacks yet liberals don't really complain about that or create more asian, hispanic or indian or middle eastern parts.

it really is just about pushing niggers as much as possible because the jewish or self-hating white producers and studio heads know that race mixing with blacks is more damaging to whites than with asians or hispanics or other caucasoids (arabs and indians)
>>
>>86449344
Liberals don't view blacks as the same as those others because they see those others having the ability to rise up on their own. Liberals view blacks as low intelligent creatures like white nationalists do. They see them as an endangered species kind of, not really as humans. Think of liberals as crazy cat ladys who want to save every cat they see on the street.
>>
>>86446837
especially since the number of niggers in hollywood is proportional to the us population
mestizos are very under-represented
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.