[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I guess this makes me gay for watching a girly show, but I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (22KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 250x187px
I guess this makes me gay for watching a girly show, but I have some rather fond memories of this show from when I was 5-6.
>>
>>86439452
there's a reboot with black girls
>>
Essential nostalgia-core
Made me want to live in France when I was little
>>
WE LOVE OUR BREAD
>>
Do you guys miss the early 2000s, before 2007 ruined everything due to smartphones, social media, Out of Jimmy's Head, the fucking Big Bang Theory, Obama, Great Recession, etc.?
>>
>>86439822
>he thinks Obama was worse than Bush
top lel m8
>>
>>86439822
The 2000s were fucking awful, kid. The only thing better was the quality of people on the internet. Now we have normies like you shitting things up.

God, I miss Newgrounds.
>>
Madeline was a boring show.
>>
>>86440145
delete this
>>
>>86439452
I know that feel. I grew up with two older sisters so I had to watch a lot of rainbowbright and my little pony growing up. At least I'm not gay
>>
>>86439822
I member
>>
>>86440145
Pleb
>>
>>86440145
Your parents could have guessed then that you would grow up to watch capeshit
>>
>>86439654
to reflect the current state of Paris, no doubt
>>
>>
>>86442990
I had a ton of Babar books as a kid
this image made me thoroughly nostalgic
>>
>Liking Madeline
>gay
Nigga what? The books were great.
>>
>>86443458
I know but as a kid, people would say you're gay for watching "girly" shows
>>
Holy fuck I just night the hardcover copy for my little girl it's got all the stories of madeline.
>>
>>86439822
For me it was downhill in 2008 when it all kicked in.
>>
>>86442990
>>86439452
Why don't we have cartoons like these anymore? Did the "edgy cartoons for adults" era of the late 2000s kill toonkino?
>>
>>86442990
What was up with the old lady having a family of elephants living with her? What did she get out of it?
>>
>>86439452
You know who Madeline's voice actress in the 90s later grew up to work on?
>>
>>86444545
BLACKED hopefully
>>
>>86442990
based
>>
>>86442990
Miss those times. Alongside with Pingu, Löwenzahn, and many others.
>>
>>86439751
WE LOVE OUR BUTTER
>>
File: Madil.jpg (19KB, 578x367px) Image search: [Google]
Madil.jpg
19KB, 578x367px
Never watched the cartoon or read the books but,

I wore out the VHS tape of the 1998 live action adaptation.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.