[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's really weird how this board had such heavy moderation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
It's really weird how this board had such heavy moderation to the point where threads would be deleted so fast that the archive couldn't even pick them up sometimes leading up to this episode
yet after it aired the moderation went back to the nonexistent way it always has been

Was it really a shill job?
>>
PICKLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>86432501
It's almost as if the unpaid mods and janitors are only here some of the time...
>>
i believe it
isn't swaglord actually some sort of data collector for a company that sells it to hollywood and the likes
>>
>>86432501
i think u get banned for any kind of meta discussion on 4chan nowadays

it's not what it used to be

everyone who really cared about anonymity and freedom left this place eons ago.
>>
>>86432501
what do you think smart guy?
>>
>>86432682
whjere sould you go
fory anon mouse

dont answer
>>
File: 81S04hDC3tL._SY445_.jpg (34KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
81S04hDC3tL._SY445_.jpg
34KB, 312x445px
Dunno, but I like Xavier made.
Really makes me think.
Xavier discussed beliefs where Rick immediately denies a discussion.
>>
>>86432815
blockchain social medias

there is literally no way of censoring them or knowing who people are. VPN - blockchain based discussion forums, totally decentralized. Only way.

Trusting moot was stupid to begin with, but like how many people use reddit/twitter/facebook when they know in their hearts they shouldn't due to all the bullshit: it's too convenient and all your dumb family and friends are there because all their dumb family and friends are there. We trap ourselves in stupidity and lose vigilance all the time.

But really, this place and those are harmless. You just have to deal with the bullshit, the shilling, the blacklists, the monoculture, just deal.

There is no 'better' community, people will always be a bit dumb and dramatic.
>>
>>86432557
they did it for free for weeks at all times
there was almost no off-topic, slightly off-topic or even frog threads at time. someone was clearly paid to be here for the whole episode release
>>
one day, there will be no "real" people here.
just paid shills
people astroturfing movies and tv
people debating politics, and reverse baiting to make them hate their own side
>>
>>86432663
swag said he works for a company called taykey.com which collects data
>>
>>86433207
corporations are pretty fucking stupid, though.

plenty of people have been caught shilling on 4chan it's pretty easy to find out. It's also easy to spot fakery and deception in cadence, tone, consistency, and behavior. You can be fooled of course but it's no more a waste of time than waifu shitposting or whatever. No one can fool everyone, though. People know and those that know aren't silent about it.
>>
>>86433273
again no surprise
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.