[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WB employee here. >The first cut was VERY rough and excessively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Justice League.jpg (174KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Justice League.jpg
174KB, 810x1200px
WB employee here.

>The first cut was VERY rough and excessively long but not really "unwatchable".

>Joss Whedon is reworking a lot of stuff around the major setpieces Zack shot, but the Darkseid cliffhanger had already been scrapped last year.

>Henry Cavill is reshooting a lot of stuff but is not fully available because of the new Mission: Impossible movie, that's why reshoots are taking so long.

>Deathstroke got cut from the movie, and Flash's dad is on the chopping block too.

>Ben is a lock for the new Batman and Justice League 2 at least. Anything else is up in the air.

>Zack is taking a step back on the DCEU. Whedon was approached to take over JL2, but preferred to stick with Batgirl. He might write the movie, though. The studio is looking over possible replacement directors, and Patty Jenkins is defo in the mix.
>>
hope you get fired for breaking NDA you lying faggot
>>
this is how kino dies
>>
>>86431453

How the fuck do you put Steppenwolf in a movie without Darkseid being mentioned?
>>
>>86431453
>the DCuck mental ward is furiously doing damage control like they do every day
So, what's new.
>>
>>86432273
He's mentioned, they just cut out the scene where he'd actually appear.
>>
>>86431453
Who the hell is Deathstroke and Darkseid and Steppenwolf??

Weird to put these in when hardly anyone has heard of them
>>
>>86431453
Who the fuck designed those costumes? They look like shitty Power Rangers rejects.
>>
>>86431453
Please can I get pics of Gaddots feet? I love your movies pleaaase.
>>
>>86432483
Watch the movie to find out.

>>86432558
Wilkinson.
>>
>>86431453
nice try, but most of this is common knowledge (to some circles, new info will also 'leak')

caterer here:
couldn't directly talk to actors/actresses (their boytoys/girltoys - would take their meals/snacks to them)
several set pieces couldn't be redone, so a lot of cgi is being used. doubles are being used in the reshoots.
the main actors will be recording dialog (you've seen the recent pics of ben affleck, there's no way he can fit into batsuit, while others are on different projects)
the general talk is that the movie might do so-so.
the hands (like me) are at least happy we're getting more hours.
but the upper level techs/hands have moved on to other projects. what's left are the so-so workers at lower pay.
>>
this is starting sounding like superman II
in which richard donner had filmed 75% of it, but then he was fired and another guy came in to reshoot it.

does this mean when the movie is out we're going to get 2 very different releases?
JL snyder cut
JL whedon cut
>>
I used to have so much hype for this project but now it has dissipated to almost nothing. How is it this hard to do a superhero team up movie? The Avengers was a massive disappointment as well. This type of stuff isn't rocket science.
>>
>>86432483
If you don't know who Deathstroke is, then you shouldn't even be allowed to see this movie.
>>
>>86431453
>Deathstroke got cut from the movie
Implying it's true, this irks me.

>>86432483
Stick to Marvel.
>>
>>86432410
>>86432483
It's okay famalam, I found the cut footage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4JlBceuLgY
>>
>>86431453
Reeves wouldn't do a trilogy of Batman movies only for Affleck to leave after the first one. At least use some common sense, LARPing retard.
>>
>>86431453
>>86431453
How awesome is it?
>>
>>86433232
BvS and MoS are the two best capeshits. I'd heard of both Zod and Luthor. The only character in BvS I hadn't heard of was Cyborg, who got a brief unnamed cameo. I've not heard of Deathstroke/Darkseid/Steppenwolf.
>>
>>86432483
>you should know who all the characters are before you watch a film
Jesus just when I thought this board couldn't get any more retarded
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.