[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uh Oh! Thor & Star-Lord Are a ‘Very Funny’ Team in Avengers:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

>Co-director Joe Russo has teased that Thor (Chris Hemsworth) and Star-Lord (Chris Pratt) are a ‘very funny’ duo in Avengers: Infinity War

>“You know what’s interesting is that because of the re-toning that Taika (Waititi) did with Thor 3 and the direction is set in as a character, he and Star-Lord were a very surprising combination and a very funny combination. So I’m excited for the audience to see the two of them together.”

>YOU QUIP
>and you!
>now you quip too!
>now everyone improv a quip!

Have Fiege and the Russos finally lost it?
>>
http://screenrant.com/avengers-infinity-war-thor-star-lord-funny/

Link
>>
Oppee, I understand you have a malignant standpoint of the understanding of funny within the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I see you have insecurity, a longing for a thought to eradicate Your baselessness.

I need you to tell me why you hatee the element of humor within the confines of a comic book film. It will explain why you are your father's son, and why you are the gift of life to those around you who love you and impassionate you.
>>
>>86429074
Oh no. A funny movie will have jokes.
The pain. The dread.
Seriously DCcuck, consider suicide
>>
File: Dab on em.png (815KB, 1080x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Dab on em.png
815KB, 1080x1077px
>Thanos will have a rap battle and a dab off woth the avengers
>>
God save us all, this is the worst news i've ever. Literally shaking in anger right now at the thought that there could possible be JOKES in an AVENGERS movie. This is the worst news of my life.
>>
File: 1361613122623.jpg (50KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
1361613122623.jpg
50KB, 550x825px
too bad it isn't dark and serious like my superior DCkino
>>
>>86429355
>dark
Gritty
>serious
No
>>
File: 1502260242385.jpg (22KB, 349x305px) Image search: [Google]
1502260242385.jpg
22KB, 349x305px
>>86429289
>this will probably happen
>>
>>86429074
>characters stay in character
>OP acts surprised
the hell you expected, a broody movie like batman vs superman?
>>
>>86429074
>Quip off, bro. Me and you.
>>
>>86429074
Chris and Chris are both very good at being funny in action so I believe it.

Not sure I'm really looking forward to infinity war though.
Nice to see Star Lord coming home, but I'm not sure how they'll manage so many characters in one movie.
I'd rather have another guardians movie where they end up on earth, or just pass by earth and have them interact a bit with some of the characters around there first before infinity war.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.