[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does nobody care that his big team-up tv show is coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 12

File: horns.jpg (302KB, 1396x717px) Image search: [Google]
horns.jpg
302KB, 1396x717px
Does nobody care that his big team-up tv show is coming out in a couple days?
>>
>>86426980
I don't. This is a terrible adaption of the comic right out the gate. Where are Doctor Strange, the Hulk, or the Sub-Mariner? Oh right, the movies already have The Avengers so the creators just picked a name from among Marvel's teams without any regard to the source material. No integrity. Besides it's not like any of the series building up to it are any good.
>>
>>86426980
After the boring shitshow that was IronFist, I have very little hope it will be good.
>>
>>86426980
I never finished Daredevil Season 2 and never even touched Iron Fist or Luke cage.
>>
>>86426980
>>86427345
TV> movies

this pisses me off
>we are barely getting spiderman right now

the whole time mismatches and how everyone ignores what happens in the world
>>
>>86426980
Because to me, it's that show that's making me wait longer for the Punisher.
>>
>>86426980
Nope.
>>
>>86426980
Why is he the only one in a suit?
>>
File: th.jpg (9KB, 333x187px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9KB, 333x187px
>>86427635
>it's that show that's making me wait longer for the Punisher.
What's dumber is they tacked him at the end of one of the Defenders trailers even though it's actually a clip from his own show. They're misleading audiences. People are gonna get angry when they don't see him in the Defenders.
>>
>>86427406
This!
>>
>>86426980
The trailer looked boring as shit.
>>
I do, but what am I supposed to do? Discuss the trailer again? Shill it without having even seen the show?
>>
>>86426980

I just hope it's really about Daredevil because the other characters are boring as fuck.
>>
>>86427852
You're not fooling anyone anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfhsB9hwG7M
>>
People only care about the Punisher now, no one gives a fuck about the rest.
>>
another thread blatantly made by a netflix marketer

>>86428479
people don't talk like that buddy
>>
>>86428591
Nice try DC counter-shill.
>>
>>86427635
This desu
>>
>>86426980
I don't.
I thought Daredevil was pretty great, but I didn't even finish season 1.
Haven't seen blacked woman or dyel punch guy at all
>>
>>86426980
The only good show out of all of these is Daredevil so no
>>
Because to be Frank, I only care about the Punisher.
>>
File: aryan fist.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
aryan fist.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>mfw Aryan Fist steals the show
>>
>>86429575
>Elektra's back

Why should I watch this again?
>>
Daredevil was alright, Jessica was unwatchable, Luke was alright but needed more Cottonmouth, and Fist had pretty much Ward and Ward alone carrying it for me.
I'll give Defenders a shot but I'm not that excited because Danny still doesn't have a mask on which means he's still not gonna be a stunt double that knows how to kung fu.
>>
>DD S1 is amazing
Holy shit! Can't wait for all these high value, dark and gritty marvel shows to juxtapose their kiddy movies!
>next 3 are literal garbage
Man what the fuck...
>>
>>86429654
zombie ninjas?
>>
>>86429672
I agree completely, apart from Jessica Jones.

I liked the dark, neo-noir setting, What didn't you like about it?
>>
>>86429764
The fact that none of the characters were sympathetic. I felt like everyone was awful and I didn't want to spend any time with them.
>>
>>86426980

It's going to be great
>>
>>86429817
I sympathised with Jessica, she was a bitch, but she was also brainwashed, so given what Kilgrave had her do, I never expected her to lighten up.

Her friend Patty was the weakest part of the show, but it introduced me to Nuke, who seems pretty cool.
>>
>>86429693
>DD S1 is amazing
It was pretty good, but it was getting a little too formulaic with the fights. Particularly the fight with the retard that makes the suits.

I dropped Jessica Jones, I think, during the first episode. The actress is not suited for the role. She comes off as someone trying way too hard to be badass.

Haven't heard anything about the rest.
>>
>>86429881
>She comes off as someone trying way too hard to be badass.
That's the character tho
>>
>>86429672
Generally on the same level, I'll probably watch Defendors, but I'm not getting anxious waiting or anything.

I actually thought JJ was fine, maybe even the 2nd best of the bunch after the first season of DD. It started kind of weak, but it was hard not to enjoy dr. who ravenously devouring all the scenery once he got going mid-season. And them setting up Nuke makes me optimistic they'll be doing Born Again in the near future.

DD season 2 was cool, but just a little unfocused. Felt like they were trying to do too much at once. Luke and Fist were both just really one-note. Luke might have had the lamest final boss fight of any super hero since clooney.
>>
>>86426980
Its not Frank so I won't be watching it.

Maybe if daredevil season 3 brings back Vincent and gets back to crime fighting I'll pick it back up but I have no interest in team ups to fight magic ninjas.
>>
>>86429940
I guess. I just don't like the actress. Seems miscast.
>>
>>86429817
Nuke was GOAT and Jessica's friend was a hottie and generally likeable until they made her kinda annoying when she learned to fight.

Also Purple Man was great and years later, having been in a toxic relationship I actually get the show a lot more, but it's unrealistic in that it's the female who is in Purple Man's shoes 99% of the time, and Jessica is literally the kinda girl to be the fucked up manipulative one.
>>
>>86426980
Why bother with a non-canon show?
>>
>>86430036
she's way too pretty but that was always gonna be the case with a film/tv adaptation
>>
>>86426980
I really don't understand how anyone sees this as anything but three people with mediocre to shit shows dragging down the one good character that's had a pretty solid showings.
>>
>>86430272
I know, they should all fuck off and let Luke Cage handle things
>>
>>86429153
Iron fist sucked so I dropped it pretty quickly but luke cage held my attention for about as long as daredevil. Never even tried the one about the girl.
>>
Daredevil is the only series I really enjoyed. The other three ranged from bad to nearly unwatchable. Haven't even finished Iron Fist.
>>
>>86430376
implying cottonmouth dying didnt kill that shows momentum
>>
>>86430095
>Jessica is literally the kinda girl to be the fucked up manipulative one
She stalked the man whose wife she murdered until he fucked her. She is a manipulative bitch.
>>
>>86430919
shit u right, but I mean more in the role she plays in her relationship with Killgrave
>>
If it follows the typical Marvel Netflix formula everything good will happen in the first 4 episodes then you will spend the rest of the time wondering why they keep stretching it out.
>>
mask u sumtin dare devil
>>
>>86427406
>
i didn't watch jessica jones or bullet proof negro so i am so far behind i can't watch this.

i'll definitely watch the punisher and a daredevil season 3 if we get it.
>>
>>86426980
I'm hyped as hell. I somehow even started to want Jessica Jones S2.
I think i need new /tv/ shows
>>
I just want to see more Daredevil, couldn't care less about the other 3
>>
File: capeshit v films.jpg (191KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
capeshit v films.jpg
191KB, 1024x576px
>>86428479
The obscene amount of dutch angles in that trailer is disgusting. Does Marvel even know what decent character blocking is either?
>>
No. Only cared for season 1 of Daredevil. Skipped everything after the first 3-5 episodes that didn't involve the Punisher, as it was retarded.
Do not care for the nigger show, bitch show, or white faggot.
>>
It's more like this board is fucking dead.
>>
>>86426980
Iron Fist killed my interest in this show.
>>
>>86426980
Daredevil Season 1, the fist half of Season 2, and maybe Tennant are the only worthwhile things to come out of Netflix Marvel. I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>86427345
The comics exist to generate material to be adapted into movies when needed. It does not matter if they are faithful or not.
>>
>>86429654
Because Elektra's back.
>>
>>86429654
fucking homo chlomo
>>
No. I am not mooching Netflix from a roomate anymore and too cheap to buy a subscription.

Oh wait. Piracy. Yeaaaah.
>>
File: Marvel_Knights_Vol_1_15.jpg (52KB, 343x527px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel_Knights_Vol_1_15.jpg
52KB, 343x527px
>>86427345
Oh good. I'm not the only one annlyed by that. Clearly it should have been Marvel Knights.
>>
>>86433803
this
I'm waiting for the Punisher though, the only good thing about Daredevil season 2.
>>
>>86435804
>>
>>86432639
What is wrong with Dutch angles, old chum?
>>
>>86429981
>Luke might have had the lamest final boss fight of any super hero since clooney
Damn, I forgot about that. Yeah Luke Cage himself is the epitome of a "team" character - he has cool moments but he's already a fully formed character and doesn't really need that much development screen time, but he's well cast and a likeable guy. JJ was definitely second best to DD, I never watched Iron Fist but I think 3 out of 4 at least are solid characters
>>
>>86435837
Same.
>>
>>86427345
>Where are Doctor Strange, the Hulk, or the Sub-Mariner?
The Hulk is shitty unless you have the balls the do a plot where he actually hurts innocents.
>>
>>86432625
Same. Charlie cox is adorable
>>
File: dd-00.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
dd-00.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>86426980
I care. Where is the best free streaming site?
>>
>>86426980
Are any of the other shows worth watching outside of Daredevil?

I'm getting curious about Jessica Jones because of based Tenant.
>>
>>86436587
Luke Cage had one really good episode. Episode seven, I think. It finishes weaker.
>>
File: push.gif (1020KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
push.gif
1020KB, 500x280px
>>86426980
THATS RIGHT

FUCK OFF AND GO BROKES

GO BROKE RIGHT NOW NETFLIX
>>
>>86436587
Torrent them and make up your own mind.
>>
I'm honestly just fucking sick and tired of the Hand. How come we couldn't get someone like Taskmaster, the Hood or Nuke, Diamondback and someone else working under Kingpin.
Nobu was fine but I'm tired of the goddamn ninjas.
>>
The problem is dropping all 10 episodes at once, the show is forgotten after everyone (?) watches it. I look forward to garbage day because it's once a week to get rid of all my trash
>>
>>86429575
Gotta make up for his show being the shittiest
>>
>>86437176
Eight episodes.
>>
>>86426980
I'm moderately hyped for it
I've watched all the shows
JJ was pure garbage, added nothing to the story of the heroes
Luke Cage was actually really good, imo
>>
>>86437151
They've set up The Gladiator, but he was never a very good 'villian'
>>
>>86427775
Because he's the only one who needs one. All the others are super humans. He's objectively a guy with good hearing.
>>
>>86426980
I binged House Of Cards and Better Call Saul for the past few weeks. Even if they aren't that great and are sometimes pretty bad I can't watch this comic book trash now, superpowers and all that shit is for kids
>>
>>86426980
Honestly, Daredevil got derailed for me when Elektra came into it and the Hand got involved.

Daredevil season 1 was brilliant. The characters seemed real. Wilson Fisk is the best MCU bad-guy and that's because he's not just a bad guy with bad intention. He's a bad man, trying to be good but going about it all the wrong way. His greed and lust for power and wanting to impress his GF drove him crazy and made him desperate in the end that's why he was found out.
>>
How would a MoonKnight show fare?
Maybe if they introduced him in The Punisher or something?
>>
File: 1501703115679.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501703115679.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>86439463
>superpowers and all that shit is for kids
Anyone who believes this is insecure and immature. To try so hard to come off as looking "adult" to others is what children do.
>>
>>86429575
Hyped
>>
I hear it opens with a shittily choreographed/edited/shot Iron Fist fight. I like the character of Iron Fist but a lot of the times with it's sloppiness and soullessness it felt like I was watching a Marvel movie.
>>
>>86430116
They are their own cannon
>>
>>86433277
Dubs of truth
>>
>>86439742

where is that from?
>>
>>86435804
>>86435840
I agree its a better fit but Defenders is a better name.
>>
>>86428056
Since Stick and Elektra are in it, and DD is the best reviewed series of the 4, I would bet it has at least a bit more focus on Matt.
>>
>>86428479
I hate everyone expect Daredevil.
>>
>>86435840
>what the fuck is wrong with luke's hair
>wait, luke's hair?
Oh it's Moon Knight. I think I'm losing my sight, losing my mind. I wish somebody would tell me I'm fine.
>>
>>86436445
Are you a part of the internet police?
>>
>agents of shield isn't in it
I don't care
>>
>>86435804
Uh....it's clearly heroes for hire.
>>
Only watching for my boy DD. I hope DD shows up in Punisher.
>>
>>86426980
I liked the first season, it showed a more ""real"" version of the MCU, my problem is that its like the sega genesis, they took something pretty good and started mashing all this shit like the CD (Jessica Jones) 32x (Luke cage) Some other shit (iron fist) and now this is just some chronenberg mess. Like i havent even finished jessica jones because its boring as shit, and they expect me to give enough of a fuck to watch several more hours of this shit for so at the end of the first season defenders i can watch some heavily cut blurry fight against some lame antagonist?

Nah
>>
>>86426980
I'm hyped as fucked. DD is my favorite but I've enjoyed aspects of all the other shows. Rewatching DD now to prep for Defenders. Not gonna rewatch the others though.
>>
>>86436445
>de ne ne nu de ne ne nu
>>
>>86429575
Who is she swinging at in that scene? The arc she makes with her sword would barely hit DD and with very little power.
>>
>>86446594
She was swinging at Dany
>>
>>86446721
But he had to extend his arm just so she could hit him. They could've both not moved and she would still have missed
>>
>>86427406
Came here to post this.

I couldn't finish this shitty show
>>
>>86435920
Nothing is wrong with dutch angles, but literally every second shot is a dutch angle in that trailer! By abusing that technique it completely strips it of its power and it becomes disorientating. Between this, their shitty character blocking and stagnating eye-level close ups, this is just lazy filmmaking.
>>
>>86432398
bulletproof negro was the best one next to daredevil, and also has one of the best villains ever. they get rid of him though, and the show dies immediately.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.