[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just realized to that Pippin is the reason Gandalf died Hit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: crypip.gif (39KB, 304x185px) Image search: [Google]
crypip.gif
39KB, 304x185px
I just realized to that Pippin is the reason Gandalf died

Hit me like a ton of bricks
>>
Why would you ever admit to being this fucking slow.
>>
>>86426043

Some things never occur for you?
>>
No Gandalf died because he was a retard who pushed himself off even though one of the fellowship could have helped him back up.
>>
>>86426136
Not things that are as obvious and blatant as this, gandalf literally yells at him 5 minutes before and 20 years later you go "oh man Pippin must feel really bad since it's his fault".

You're a moron.
>>
Gandalf needed to die to receive the power up from Eru
>>
>>86426228

No need to be rude, anon.
>>
>>86426318
replier didnt need to be rude but OP cant help being a tard
>>
>>86425977
I dont remember this scene

why is pippin to blame? Didnt gandalf sacrifice himself to save the group telling them to take eagles?
>>
File: 1409785719443.jpg (42KB, 680x654px) Image search: [Google]
1409785719443.jpg
42KB, 680x654px
>>86426442
>I dont remember this scene
>I don't remember the absolute pivotal moment of the entire film and it's immediate aftermath

alright
>>
>>86425977
Pippin also gets Borimir killed. The only reason he had to take on all the Uruk-Hai by himself is because Pippin ran out from the bushes to try and stop Frodo, altering them to his whereabouts. Pippin was the villain of The Lord of the Rings.
>>
>>86426442
pippin is the millstone in fellowship. everything bad happens because of his stupid ass until even gandalf finally snaps at thim
>>
he accidently makes up for it by looking into the palantir like a retard and making sauron think he has the ring and gaining insight into his plans, buying everyone some time.

also it was his idea to bring treebeard to isengard so he'd see the destruction and get pissed off enough to take on saruman
>>
>>86426582
dude it's been like 15 years since I've seen it calm down
>>86426657
like what bad stuff? boromir and gandalf dying?
>>
The Fellowship was doomed to fail from the start, with or without Pippin's help.
>>
>>86426969
then {spoiler]why did they win in the end?[/spoiler] checkmate eagles
>>
>>86426620
No, that was Pippin's (and Boromir's) redemption. The Uruks certainly would have spotted Frodo if they'd kept going the way they were going, but Merry and Pippin got their attention first, sacrificing themselves so Frodo could escape. The only person at all responsible for Boromir's death was Boromir. Even then, the Ring was slowly corrupting all of them, he was merely the first to fall. That's why Frodo knew he had to leave. Nonetheless, it was his weaker, more prideful nature compared to the others that resulted in him having to fight an Uruk horde by himself and dying. Not Pippin's fault.

I thought all this was obvious. Then again I have read the books and seen the movies multiple times.
>>
>>86426140
arrows literally start flying within seconds of his fall
>>
>>86426270
this
>>
>>86428524
Excellent analysis.
>>
>>86426802
>15 years
Not same anon, but neck yourself. If you don't rewatch the trilogy annually, then you are the ultimate pleb.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.