[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is a bit creepy to see someones 'inner retard'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: aaa.png (859KB, 1080x563px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
859KB, 1080x563px
It is a bit creepy to see someones 'inner retard' come out like this. I think he is only a year or two away from going around in his underwear bashing his head into the wall.
https://youtu.be/EEzJH90h3aA?t=15m58s
>>
imagine being a hypertension-prone character like this for over a decade

jesus christ
>>
>>86424839
got dem bucks in sperg fans.

Spoony is still making 500 bux a month doing nothing, that's not including obama bux
>>
>>86424768
It was a great episode
>>
It's kind of creepy to know that James was in a special ed school for 7 years.
>>
I love how he ended up copying current e-celeb shticks, despite being one of the firsts and establishing the whole thing.
Dude should stop doing these videos already, but I guess it brings enough dosh that he can't do that even if he ever wants to.
>>
>>86424768
According to social blade he earns up to 700k a year.
>>
File: avgn.png (163KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
avgn.png
163KB, 1600x900px
He's gotten a lot better recently. Most of these episodes are pretty damn good desu.
>>
>>86425618
Why was he sent there?
>>
>>86426557
Non-meme autism and learning difficulties.
>>
>>86424768
This was a really good episode. Kind of a return to form. The ending was a little forced though, but that's just James these days.

>>86425739
The Sonic '06 video was sad. A game that every other e-celeb has made fun of already, James' comedy wasn't at its best, and it ended with an unironic commercial. Both since then were really good.
>>
File: Bootsys neigborhood.jpg (4MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Bootsys neigborhood.jpg
4MB, 4000x3000px
They never found that poor girl.
>>
>>86424768
>still mad about ghostbusters video
>>
>>86425502
James doesn't have a Patreon to rob his autistic fans. Just the money he makes from YouTube, which is next to nothing now since he isn't family friendly. He must have a shit ton saved up.
>>
>>86425618
It's funny, he admitted this long before /tv/ got all autistic over him mentioning it in his movies list. He admitted it in the fucking McKids video.
>>
>>86424839
The character has become a caricature of itself. Watch his older reviews, like the TMNT review for example, and he is more calm and cynical only getting angry at truly frustrating things. Now he flips out at every little thing.
>>
File: 1482637979873.jpg (96KB, 691x764px) Image search: [Google]
1482637979873.jpg
96KB, 691x764px
Snorts*
>>
>>86427846
Where in the McKids video?
>>
HE MAKE FUNNY FACE

how can any intellectual individual debase themselves to this level?
>>
When he used the fidget spinner beginning, I thought the Nerd was officially dead.

I actually liked the rest of the episode, though, so I guess he made up for it.

In the very least, the new AVGNs are a MILLION times better than the new Nostalgia Critics.
>>
>>86426557
Dyslexia most likely. He sperged about English spelling/pronunciation inconsistencies in one of the Bullshit Man videos.
>>86427846
Problem is that a lot of these e-celebs like to claim that stuff is in-character. Doug does it a lot to save face.
>>
>>86429135
*posts on 4chan*
>>
>fidget spinner opening
man that is pathetic
>>
>it's a hate on james rolfe for no reason episode

hate these episodes
>>
>>86426557
>Why was he sent there?

You honestly can't tell he's retarded after all these years? I remember thinking it was part of the act but.. no.
>>
File: 1495918752846.jpg (56KB, 629x635px) Image search: [Google]
1495918752846.jpg
56KB, 629x635px
Cool episode James. Keep making yo money nigga
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.