[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wolverine is 5'3" in the comics >Get someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

>Wolverine is 5'3" in the comics
>Get someone who is 6'3" to play him
>>
Who cares faggot LOL
>>
It would be interesting to see a short man play Wolverine though, would Jonah Hill be a good choice?
>>
I'd trade tom cruise as woverine and get a proper jack reacher
>>
File: fghkl8.jpg (279KB, 2057x1762px) Image search: [Google]
fghkl8.jpg
279KB, 2057x1762px
Hey they got someone who's 5'3" to play him now.
>>
>>86424742

>use camera placement and actor positioning so it makes literally no fucking difference

Cool.
>>
>>86424742

Fucking nerd lmao
>>
>>86424793
>movie has a black character
"RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>an attribute necessary to a character is ignored
"who cares"

your mind on /tv/
>>
>>86424843
Nobody would cast to play wolverine lmao
>>
This is a hate crime against short people
>>
>>86424742
Littlefinger is 5'6 in the books and 5'10 in the tv series.

Never seen anyone complain on /tv/
>>
File: Jqq4A[1].jpg (216KB, 915x678px) Image search: [Google]
Jqq4A[1].jpg
216KB, 915x678px
>>86425189
as long as hes not shorter who cares?
short people dont belong on the big screen
>>
>>86425189
Height isn't really a problem since they can make people look the height they want. I wouldn't even mind the actors race, if they could alter his appearance to looked like the character. People would probably say that it's racism, tho.
>>
>>86425540
They didn't make hugh look short. He towered everyone.
>>
Being short was iconic for the character, but wasn't necessary and didn't define it.
>>
>>86425419
Wolverine was a big deal in comics because he was the first bonafide manlet in a genre the featured nothing but 6'5" heroes.

The Singer comes along and says, "Nah, lets get a guy who could play superman to play him."

I'm not complaining, however. I just find that funny as hell.
>>
>>86427752
Singer wan sum fuk from Hugh
>>
Quiet manlets. Just adapt of your life of dating literal midgets and begging to grow
>>
>>86424742
>Wolverine is a manlet
>Cast a manlet
Makes sense
>>
>>86425419
theres no difference between the 2. fucking manlets.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>86427501
>He towered everyone
>Shorter than Cyclops and Jean
>>
>>86428103
Nice. One shot from the first movie. How about The Wolverine, Logan, DoFP, etc?
>>
>>86424742
They needed a guy with a machismo look and needed to be one of the main protagonists and taken seriously.

No one takes a manlet seriously.
>>
File: Xmen-beast-wolverine-xavier.jpg (821KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Xmen-beast-wolverine-xavier.jpg
821KB, 2048x1365px
>>86428186
>Logan
No other Xmen to compare but Xavier, and if you're shorter than Xavier, someone who is in a wheel chair, you have a serious problem
>The Wolverine
He's in Japan, of course he's going to tower everybody
>DoFP
Shorter than Beast
>>
>>86428346
The giy who plays beast is almost 6'3" you dip. Hugh is 6'1.5".
>>
>>86428438
>Towered everyone!!
>Show proofs of the opposite
>Doesnt count!!
Doesn't matter he's 5'3 or 12'3, as long as those relevant are above him. What's important is the relative height. I didn't know how tall Hugh was, and I actually thought, because of the movies, he wasn't that tall, but mostly because Famke is an amazon and her height misleaded me into thinking the guys were short
>>
File: Manlets.jpg (168KB, 1910x814px) Image search: [Google]
Manlets.jpg
168KB, 1910x814px
I think he looks right for the role
>>
why are you guys obsessed with height?
>>
>>86424742
Xmen is shit tier
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.