[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/, what did you think about Chris Pratt thanking his Lord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1825.jpg (86KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1825.jpg
86KB, 640x480px
/tv/, what did you think about Chris Pratt thanking his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on the Teen Choice Awards?

I thought it was very brave. Christians are always ridiculed in the media. Jesus is also under constant attack.

And do you know how to tell that Jesus is divine? He's the only one that gets attacked in the media and by the radical left. So many dozens of tv shows and thousands of movies have made a point to attack and ridicule him.

And why don't they attack Islam, Buddha, etc?

Because you don't attack that which has no power.

God bless!
>>
shut the fuck up, you cunt
>>
he knows full well about (((hollywood))) and this is his way to dig it to them. Jews hate nothing more than Christians because it reminds them that they killed our Lord. Every jew has original sin plus some.
>>
>>86423640
No, I don't think I will
>>
>>86423495
You joke but there are actually people who think like this
>>
>>86423495
I love how the act of being a Christian triggers you autists who never go outside or talk to other people. Whenever I see those greentexts about how hard all of your lives are i picture a 250lb guy with a fedora behind a keyboard crying
>>
>>86423785
I would never joke about this
>>
>>86423872
>christianity triggers the holy trinity of /pol/, /tv/, and /sp/.
You wot m8? This is a Christian website dedicated to wholesome family anime values.
>>
>>86423495
God Bless you OP, doing God's Work!
>>
based
>>
>>86423495
Seems like a weird thing to do at an award show aimed at teens but I really don't care that much. let the man have his faith.
>>
>>86423495
I like chris pratt, I find him to be very wholesome and genuine. He is always doing hospital visits in private and that sort of thing.
He as been in some enjoyable movies recently, and some terrible ones a few years ago, so good for him.
>>
>>86423495
The teen choice awards means less than any other awards show so I don't care.
>>
>>86423495
>thanking his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on the Teen Choice Awards?
This is about as strange as getting slimed at the Oscars
>>
File: spider-man cageeee(2002).jpg (21KB, 426x363px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man cageeee(2002).jpg
21KB, 426x363px
>>86423495
>yfw atheists get as buttmad about mentioning an existence of god the same as sky fairy worshippers get buttblasted when you say he isn't real
>>
Watch any mainstream production pre-1980 featuring an Evangelical Christian character and then get back to me on how xtians are attacked in today's media.
>>
>>86423495
you say true things but end with a sarcastic sounding line so I'm not sure if you are false flagging senpai
>>
>>86425342
this tbqh

teens should be in bbc orgies, not thinking about eternal life!
>>
File: chrispratt.jpg (6KB, 185x272px) Image search: [Google]
chrispratt.jpg
6KB, 185x272px
so who's he fucking now that he and Anna Faris are divorced?
>>
>>86427746
Jazz's BP
>>
>>86427746
Your mom
>>
>>86423495
I like Chris Pratt as an actor and as a person so I don't care. In general I dislike religion.
>>
>>86423495
>showing even a sliver of zeal
>in 2017 late stage democracy america

Honestly fucking based. You dont even have to agree with him to see that its an alpha move.
>>
>>86427917
>it's an alpha move
>as he divorces the previously divorced mother of his child
fukken based maga shadilay
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.